• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Hotline Miami 2 is out!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

But it's banned in Australia. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

BTgE5rXkc.png

OH how I ENVY you people! I've been waiting for SOOO long, and I can't play it! Damn you ausie rating restrictions! I thought R+18 games are allowed now!

r18-classification-logo1.jpg

Screw this rating! Arrrghhh!!!!

Ahem, do you guys know a store I can visit that sells Hotline Miami 2 without country restrictions?

Let me get something out of the way. Piracy is not an option.

Well I was hoping for you to recommend Indiegala or G2A or something, not THAT!

Anyway thankfully I bought it from G2A! And thankfully no country region lock bullshit restrictions! So if you guys from Australia want to play this game, get it right here!

https://www.g2a.com/

And for you guys that has been anxiously waiting for this game, enjoy the bloodbath!

holy shit thanks! finally!

about the only PC game im gonna play this year but so worth it. not too happy about the price tag though. if i wasnt hardcoring it on my 3DS and wii U right now i would have gone for it but im just gonna wait a bit for a price drop.

Let me get something out of the way. Piracy is not an option.

Do people still pirate after Piratebay fell down?

holy shit thanks! finally!

about the only PC game im gonna play this year but so worth it. not too happy about the price tag though. if i wasnt hardcoring it on my 3DS and wii U right now i would have gone for it but im just gonna wait a bit for a price drop.

Aww dude, it's only $15, you'll be waiting forever. PM me your Steam name and I'll just buy it for you.

fridgeracer likes this

To be honest, it's not as good as the first one

http://www.pcgamer.com/australians-should-pirate-hotline-miami-2-following-ban-says-dev/

You know a developer is mad when they say that Australian's should pirate the game. Kinda crazy imo 

I am not a fan of pirating games. I firmly believe if you want to play a game just give the company money. Especially when it comes to indie developers. I am sure Dennaton games and Devolver Digital are going to find a way to release this game for the Aussies. If South Park can censor some scenes in order to get there game passed the Australia ratings board, than Hotline Miami 2 surely can do the same

Also am i the only one who thought of this when i heard the title of the game 

Let's not say anything about pirating here shall we? Please????

For those that has played this game (lucky you!), how's the game exactly? What's better or what's not better compared to the first game?

frogben998 and nickyzhere like this

Let's not say anything about pirating here shall we? Please????

For those that has played this game (lucky you!), how's the game exactly? What's better or what's not better compared to the first game?

so far my mind lost its virginity

Kaz32 likes this

so far my mind lost its virginity

Your mind lost it's virginity.... been a while since I heard that.

Then I am glad I bought this game as quickly as I can!