• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

NinjaGamingBear

New AJSA invite thread for the EU server

23 posts in this topic

Well guys.

As the game is now sub-free, I think some people might be interested again. So we got to have an invite thread open for it now. :)

Holscher likes this

I'm in. Glad to be back - @FlaxCry

Hmm, well seeing as my old guild only have 1 active member currently, (guess who), I'll sign up here aswell. @Deadeye_DK

My VR2 DK have been resigned to an all-out Craftoholic (Enchanting 30, rest is 50)... It does have werewolf, so can offer bites there.

I'm maining a templar instead, currently VR5, hunting some vampires for a bite.

Edit: Got thinking... what faction are the AJSA EU?

I think the main for the AJSA in general is AD but I do currently have a EP I'm working on. 

Oh and another invite would be nice. Not too sure how much time you have to accept them but I guess I didn't have enough.

Still @FlaxCry

I think the main for the AJSA in general is AD but I do currently have a EP I'm working on. 

Oh and another invite would be nice. Not too sure how much time you have to accept them but I guess I didn't have enough.

Still @FlaxCry

Hmm dang... I'm all out EP with 8 chars... guess I need to turn one into AD then.

And just when I'm so busy killing as many NPC's as possible through quest choices, in the AD areas.... sigh, oh well, guess I can kill em with an AD aswell.. muhahaha.

Hmm dang... I'm all out EP with 8 chars... guess I need to turn one into AD then.

And just when I'm so busy killing as many NPC's as possible through quest choices, in the AD areas.... sigh, oh well, guess I can kill em with an AD aswell.. muhahaha.

Yeah I got one AD rest are EP. Think I read that all factions were welcome and such somewhere but pvp will be quite the challange if there is a huge spread when it comes to factions:P

Hmm did the EU guild die again already?

Still waiting for an invite, if anyones outthere.

Hmm did the EU guild die again already?

Still waiting for an invite, if anyones outthere.

I'm not too sure. I'm not sure if I got an invite or if they expire. In any case I need that invite as well. We'll see how things turn out I guess.

I know Damion in the "Return of the Community Spotlight" post mentioned that we needed more people on temaspeak considering that this is a community, so I've been in the Teamspeak Elder Scrolls Online channel a bit but it is indeed quite empty. You could give that a try as well though, I don't know.

Hiya,

May I please get an invite? @dreadM

Thank you.

I would like to sign up if the guild still available 

IGM : Alfgamor

hey guys I would love an invite as well. username is @FunGrinder.

Cheers!!

I've come back to the game. I would like an invite too. @Holscher.

Thanks.

Is EU still alive ?

Mladenius Maximus is name

While I doubt that there is still something going on, invite please: @sichey