• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jayson's Rage

The Handsome Collection!!!

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Excited For The Handsome Collection?

2. 2. Will You Be Getting The Handsome Collection?

3. 3. WIIIIIIIILSOOOOOOOOOON

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Who all will be getting this? I already have it downloaded on my PS4 and ready to go for midnight tonight. No, I know this is somewhat hypocritical considering the topic of my first "Jayson's Rages", but from what I have seen, this is a faithful remaster and it actually is something fans have asked for (and to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the first one, so I don't feel like I'm missing much with that omission but they have stated that if the Handsome Collection does well they will give the first BL the same treatment).

AND the selling point on this, at least for me, is that ALL of the DLC is included. Unlike the sneaky garbage they did with the Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and omitting some vital content, EVERYTHING is included. ALL cosmetic DLC, ALL headhunters, and ALL future DLC for the Pre-Sequel. That alone makes the $60 price tag woth it for me.

(Also, in my famous way of shameless self-promotion, I WILL be streaming the game the second I can launch it, so be sure to follow me on twitch. Especially if you are on the fence about this game and want to see it in action!!)

I want the remote Claptrap. But I never finished playing Borderlands 2 on the PS3 for some reason. I had no problem with the game but I think it's better with people to play with so never got into it that much.

Well, you have people to play it with on PS4 if you choose to get it :D

Okay, so far it is incredible. Just stopping by to say so. BACK TO THE GAAAAAAAAME

Once the price drops. On a side note I've been on a Claptastic Voyage for the past few days, and it was TOTALLY AWESOME as Mister Torgue would put it. I think I liked Claptastic Voyage better than Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. 

I have all the games seperatly, so no need to buy a "collection" without the first game. So I'm never getting it tho. :)

On a separate note, why on GOD'S GREEN EARTH WOULD YOU USE COMIC CANS HAVE YOU NO SHAME

Even though I had 2 and the Pre-Sequel already, this made it worth it by including all the DLC previously released and planned for the future. 

Got it... And... it's... AWESOME~! BL2 is still may fav one... The Pre-Sequel seems, mwehhh...

Lvl 34 Mechromancer at the moment in True Vault Hunter Mode....

Getting this one today.... So awesome... Any recommandations for a character with good elemental chance?

Which game? In the Pre-Sequel, that'd be Claptrap. In 2 that'd probably either be Siren or Psycho

Getting this one today.... So awesome... Any recommandations for a character with good elemental chance?

TPS Claptrap or Athena, BL2 Krieg or Maya. It should be mentioned that Claptrap and Krieg tend to focus on a specific element (Explosive and Flame, respectively).

I'll think I go for Maya..... Seems she has a shitload of healing skills the could come in handy. Plus rez team mates...

Seems that deathtrap derps out a bit at times. Still Gauge has the funniest vocabulary i have heard in ages...

I love Kreig. He's so goddamn crazy, then out of left field he'll say something like "i wonder if she made it out alive" in a super serious tone and you're sitting there like "???"

Mr. Molotov likes this

ive got the game and love it so far if anyone needs some extra guns send me an invite PSN Crashsmashman. ive got a cyborged out Wilhelm ready to go

I love Kreig. He's so goddamn crazy, then out of left field he'll say something like "i wonder if she made it out alive" in a super serious tone and you're sitting there like "???"

That video with the Meat Bicycle cracked me up~! In the beginning i thought that enemy was Krieg, then Krieg itself comes into action. TURN AROUND PRETTY LADY!!

Y'know that line from Maya, when she gets to a car and says "The seat is sticky! WHY IS THE SEAT STICKY!?" Krieg loves to explain why: "I made the seat sticky for YOU, pretty lady!"

DeadOrb1t likes this

Krieg is crazy awesome. Still his playstyle will not gonna suit me, too much melee. Anarchist here, so Gaige is the logical choice. Plus she is cyberpunk-ish which i love_! And getting those anarchy stacks above the 150 and she will start to do some crazy damage. Well loved and hated at the same time.

Krieg is crazy awesome. Still his playstyle will not gonna suit me, too much melee. Anarchist here, so Gaige is the logical choice. Plus she is cyberpunk-ish which i love_! And getting those anarchy stacks above the 150 and she will start to do some crazy damage. Well loved and hated at the same time.

Krieg and Gaige are my two favorite Borderlands 2 characters. I usually do a Deathtrap focused build rather than an Anarchy one, however.

Im currently building an anarchy tree. But it is getting harder on true vault hunter mode to build stacks.

I ended up getting it and I'm now playing with Wilheim. I still need to finish it and complete all the sidequests for the game.

Finished my first play through with the Lawbringer. For reasons mostly random I renamed her Luny Okeydokey. But now I'm stuck on EOS at the end of Claptastic Voyage. Stupid bullet sponge bosses, so far my least favorite part of the game, everything else was awesome!

Finished my first play through with the Lawbringer. For reasons mostly random I renamed her Luny Okeydokey. But now I'm stuck on EOS at the end of Claptastic Voyage. Stupid bullet sponge bosses, so far my least favorite part of the game, everything else was awesome!

The only reason I managed to beat that boss was that he glitched out on my second try. He just kinda floated around as I wailed on him without any consequences. The only thing I really had worry about was ammo. At least I got a couple legendaries out of him.