• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

JoelVakarian

Beta Platoon Signup Roster

22 posts in this topic

Please put your PSN name and in-game name below in order to sign up for the beta platoon for AJSA's PS4 outfit. Only sign up if you can be online most Friday nights (ops typically start at 7:00 eastern time) and you must CURRENTLY have access to the beta. This roster will give me an idea as to the numbers I have and allow me to connect more easily with the members who are in the Beta Platoon.

PSN: FlyingPorkChop48

Name: FlyingPorkChop

Reporting for duty sir! My PlayStation System Name is: ninjaarcherdude, pronounced (ninja-archer-dude) and mainly referee to as "ninja". While I'm on EST Friday nights I'm up late anyways unless their is a big karate tournament or a debate league meeting/event sir! Happy to help out as needed.

PSN: mmonjaras

Name: Henrixz 

Psn kjrocksoutloud.

PSN: crab666

In game: CrazycrabAJSA

Although I seem to be restricted EU servers

Honor to fight for the republic with you guys.

PSN: GreenCheet00s

In game name: GreenCheet00s.

Psn: texashammer546

In game : texashammer

Strength in unity!

Welcome to the community Texas.

Lol I registered awhile ago but this is only my second comment.

I tried to invite scullkruncha from the forums but I accidentally invited the wrong person as some might already know. For some reason I am unable to find him :/

PSN: o_Phillip_o

in game name: Jimbob45