• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheClassyBadger

Looking for players? Come here!

73 posts in this topic

Hey yall,

I'm making this post to see which members of the AJSA are playing Heroes of the Storm and if they'd like to ban together and play some games! Reply below with your in game name (with the number tag so others can add you) and which region and ill re-edit with names and we can start playing!

post-15125-0-15692200-1427583334_thumb.j

JOIN THE AJSA TEAMSPEAK TO PLAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS IN AJSA! FIND THE HEROES OF THE STORM CHANNEL UNDER UNOFFICIAL GAMES!

JOIN THE STEAM GROUP HERE!

North America:

-JTF#1847

-Near#1497

-Reavz#1776

-Dvoo#1317

-OrcaLoca#1529

-Executioner1#1144

-ArisingFlame#1459

-FinnDaHuman#1549

-SoloSwift#1333

-Azmordeus#1837

-Baznoug#1200

-KyoukoSuehar#1235

-McChicken#1520

-Ender#11631

-Vaanhide#1486

-NeonGopher#1682

-Sharpster#1921

-Sage#1516

Europe:

-Blade#21251

-Orpo#2797

-Wisakedjak#2377

-Torozor#2843

-ProdiGY#2569

-DarkLop#2309

-DzNofutre#2508

-Aquaspin#2307

-Shardok#2846

-Apex#2221

-Rithrius#2815

-INOT#2236

-LinQ#2867

-taurefas#2751

-Galadan#2949

-Stinger#2236

Asia:

BlueBuff, Gobu, ProdiGY_DE and 4 others like this

good idea, have had trouble finding poeple to play with for that.

-North Amercia

JTF #1847

I have i think 3 more keys for anyone who wants em just contact me.

Would be nice if we had our own category... As it's pretty decent sized game as it is and I don't have many people to play with on EU.

Yea it would and I can add your name to the Europe section at the top of the post if you'd like?

I received a code for the beta yesterday so im very new to the game

Blade#21251 i'm on EU

orpo#2797
I've not been playing much, mostly because i'm new to MOBAs and i have no idea what to do. EU.

Wisakedjak#2377

Playing on EU.

OP, please don't separate the Name and Number. Should be Wisakedjak#2377 not Wisakedjak #2377.

WASSUP!

this one is really one hella fun so yeah lets get ban together lmdao

I'm playin on NA

OrcaLoca#1529

If anyone on NA is level 40 lemme know and I'll invite you to the Angry Joe Show Army team I created.

When the game gets released we can have a team that we can play competitively with. :D

If anyone on NA is level 40 lemme know and I'll invite you to the Angry Joe Show Army team I created.

When the game gets released we can have a team that we can play competitively with. :D

AYE SIR!

currently I'm on lvl 10. Then again when the game is released, will they reset our level or let us keep it? could it be that they reset our level so that everybody start fresh?

Then again, they might not reset our account level coz some of us do throw in some money in it. So waddaya say good sir?

currently I'm on lvl 10. Then again when the game is released, will they reset our level or let us keep it? could it be that they reset our level so that everybody start fresh?

Then again, they might not reset our account level coz some of us do throw in some money in it. So waddaya say good sir?

They said they won't do anymore account wipes because of the money people spent on the game, so whatever level you reach will be the level you are at when the game is released.

ArisingFlame#1459

Just started playing today. I really enjoy it

EDIT: (North America)

I would really like if we had a TeamSpeak Channel.

I might be able to manage it if nobody else is available.

I would really like if we had a TeamSpeak Channel.

I might be able to manage it if nobody else is available.

I can manage it but I was told we can't be an official group until the game gets fully released

(You missed the A in my name. lol. "ArisingFlame")

Or have you manage EU and I can manage NA

I was going to suggest that.

well... well... well... the more the merrier it seems  :D

so how bout we all play together at one time then from there we create several teams to compete in the league rank or something?

add me up on steam "AoKushi" so we can chat there to organize when we gonna make HOTS even HOTTER lol yea I mean so we can play together coz obviously we live in two worlds apart  ;)  so yeah lets organize all this and hit the battlefield