• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rperez31

Rainbow six siege and Star wars Battlefront yay or nay?

16 posts in this topic

These are 3 games I'm looking forward too, but I'm worried that Corporate Commander will ruin them either by lots of dlc that we have to pay for or BF4 2.0 launch fiasco. I'm not saying that it could happen but I'm sick of triple A titles falling in to this bad trend What are you though my fellow gamer, should we pro order these games or wait for them to go down in price?

I'm keeping an open mind about both. Seen some gameplay footage of Siege and there was even a stream of it on Ubisoft's twitch channel yesterday, looks pretty neat, though you can't really tell just from looking. Signed up for the closed beta so I can try it out myself. As for Battlefront 3, all we can really do is hope that EA doesn't 'cause another fuck up with it like they did with BF4's launch. Hardline's stable launch and BF4's CTE project are keeping my hope intact for Battlefront 3.

So for now, yay to both. Emphasis on ''for now''.

Well i'm looking forward to Battlefront 3, though I'm not gunna set my expectation to high since EA has a horrible reputation with destroying a game. Plus the last game that came out Hardline is just a cut and paste of BF4, with less content, so we shall see.

Both games I think run a big risk of being not up to par purely because of past experiences with AAA. Pre-ordering does nothing to help us, many gamestop employees have told me that they will have copies regardless to sell. Plus now you can just buy it digitally from the console.

I'm going to hold off preordering until a) i have seen more gameplay footage, and B) they have a sick preorder bonus otherwise theres no point

Keep a close eye on Star Wars Battlefront 3. With EA comes dlc and battlepacks and Im getting that uneasy feeling that we may get a lack of content problem too similar to the launch of titanfall. With no confirmation of even the clone wars era being in the game thats what worries me, but its still early things can change. 

Im all for it as far as Rainbow goes, but Ill most likely wait till the all hype dies down before I buy Battlefront.

I think I've figured out how to determine whether Battlefront will be good or not: It'll be all we wanted if it's as bad as Battlefront 2 was. Don't deny it, we all loved Battlefront 2.

As for Rainbow Six Siege I've seen a few gameplay vids and while I like some things like the gadgets and class/operative system, it's no Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

NativeShnit likes this

With no confirmation of even the clone wars era being in the game thats what worries me, but its still early things can change. 

Battlefront is set to take place almost entirely within the Original Trilogy timeline with it leading into The Force Awakens. So no Clone Wars (maybe).

Battlefront is set to take place almost entirely within the Original Trilogy timeline with it leading into The Force Awakens. So no Clone Wars (maybe).

Thats the feeling i'm getting currently.

battlefront for me is still to risky for the fact i havn't seen enough on it to give a good opinion on it. however rainbow i recently pre-ordered this past weekend because pre ordering gets you in to the beta when they finally launch it. so my suggestion is to put like 5 bucks on rainbow so you can play the beta. once you play that you can then form an opinion of that game and if you like it pay off the preorder. and if you dont like it take off the pre order. its a pretty low risk thing to get a good purchase idea

I signed up for the R6 beta, still not sure if I need another online only game, is there a campaign?

I signed up for the R6 beta, still not sure if I need another online only game, is there a campaign?

I believe they said there would be a single player campaign but have not released any details on it.

I've been watching some streamers broadcast gameplay from Rainbow Six: Seige's closed alpha...Not very interested at the moment. I'll wait for more information/gameplay footage to make a informed decision but I'm looking forward to Battlefront more.

battlefront for me is still to risky for the fact i havn't seen enough on it to give a good opinion on it. however rainbow i recently pre-ordered this past weekend because pre ordering gets you in to the beta when they finally launch it. so my suggestion is to put like 5 bucks on rainbow so you can play the beta. once you play that you can then form an opinion of that game and if you like it pay off the preorder. and if you dont like it take off the pre order. its a pretty low risk thing to get a good purchase idea

You can also join the Rainbow 6 beta by signing up for it.  you don't need a preorder but you get put on a wait-list.  Preordering just guarantees beta access

battlefront I am not sure on and will probably pass up. R6 Siege I have voiced plenty of times I am skeptical about (even though I want a new R6 to play). Particularly that we still have zero information on coop and story and my own personal standards I am going to hold it too which may lead to me being even more disappointed in it. Of course it could turn out awesome for all anyone knows but Ubisoft isn't in a position to be winning things by name only anymore.