• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

nickyzhere

Welcome to the Other Joe show!

78 posts in this topic

I for one welcome our new leader. HAIL O.J- He did commit the murder after all! 

DoctorEvil likes this

I knew Other Joe was the real brains behind the operation. It's about time he dealt with Angry Joe once and for all. He should've renamed the himself as the "Real Joe" since the lackey is gone. HAIL THE REAL JOE!

DoctorEvil likes this

I submit to the glory if our new leader as him muscles are big and pretty.

DoctorEvil likes this

I'm back!! The soviets gave some vacuum imploders and I just launched some to your position, Enjoy the black holes!!

likes this

I'm back!! The soviets gave some vacuum imploders and I just launched some to your position, Enjoy the black holes!!

Got a backup Iron Curtain Device?

All hail Other Joe, the one true Joe.

They may think they have won but what they don't know is that i have their precious zombie games 

They may think they have won but what they don't know is that i have their precious zombie games 

Ah, simple minds. If only you knew of our true plan. You can keep your zombie games. For when our true plan is shown, you'll quake under the pressure of sure terror.

all jokes aside I would be interested in seeing more content from other Joe (:

DoctorEvil likes this

Finally ! lets party like the rebels against the empire in star wars and destroy all the status of AngryJoe ! XD Long live OtherJoe ! X)

DoctorEvil likes this

all jokes aside I would be interested in seeing more content from other Joe (:

I find this to be an actually reasonable possibility now that joe has a much larger variety of platforms to play and is more involved with interviews and lets plays

Dane2hip48 likes this

Zombie Games, nothing but zombie games!

Actually Lord Commander sir I enjoy Zombie Games!!!

DoctorEvil likes this

So this is how liberty and the spirit of Angry Joe die? With thunderous censored comments of approval and a gunshot to the head? Man, im joining a rebellion somewhere....

My loyalties lie with whoever is in charge 

I like this guy.

tbolt1976 likes this

Other Joe will bring us to prosperity.

Zombie Games, nothing but zombie games!

Yahoo! I love me some more zombie games! All hail the new commander!

It would be so much more awesome if the takeover looks something like this.

But a headshot is fine too. Now it's an all out brawl between old and new!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivi1G2Vq5d4

Mr. Molotov likes this

DEATH TO THE FALSE JOE!!! EVIL JOE WILL TRIUMPH!!!

17df86.jpg

Will he come back with a vengeance o.O I wouldn't be surprised. 

It's too late now to stop our plan. The resistance is small and weak. They thought taking the zombie games was the way to win. But now they will hear true horror.

• We've replaced Angry Joe's gunshot brain with a genetically modified Zombie brain that hungers for Mountain Dew and Doritos.
  • We've teamed up with EA and Ubisoft to have the new Zombie Angry Joe star in his own game. Developed by the guys who brought you Ride to Hell: Retribution.
  • The Game will feature: Towers to climb, pointless side quest and collectibles, micro transactions for the color blue and only the color blue, Levolution maps (opening doors), and more.
  • It'll be a First Person, Third Person, Action, Mining, MOBA, Open world, MMO, Puzzle Platformer game.
  • There will be a Season Pass for the multiple Season Passes that'll let you explore the color blue.
  • Pre-order DLC which will give you a costume Blue Zombie Angry Joe.
  • Exclusive: XB1, PS4, WII U, PC, NES, Sega Gensis.
  • Day One DLC is a skin to change the textures of your game too look like Mindjack.
  • Game will not work for the first 3 months, to only have a patch come out to fix the problems but cause more. Giving it another 3 months to fix those problems.
  • Only can buy the Limited Day One Collectors Edition for 599.99 Pounds.

The title for this game will be called.

RISING WALKING DEAD ISLANDZ:

DAY NAZI RESIDENT KILLING HILLS EVIL OVERDIVE Z-Edition

Legolas_Katarn and Mr. Molotov like this

It's too late now to stop our plan. The resistance is small and weak. They thought taking the zombie games was the way to win. But now they will hear true horror.

• We've replaced Angry Joe's gunshot brain with a genetically modified Zombie brain that hungers for Mountain Dew and Doritos.
  • We've teamed up with EA and Ubisoft to have the new Zombie Angry Joe star in his own game. Developed by the guys who brought you Ride to Hell: Retribution.
  • The Game will feature: Towers to climb, pointless side quest and collectibles, micro transactions for the color blue and only the color blue, Levolution maps (opening doors), and more.
  • It'll be a First Person, Third Person, Action, Mining, MOBA, Open world, MMO, Puzzle Platformer game.
  • There will be a Season Pass for the multiple Season Passes that'll let you explore the color blue.
  • Pre-order DLC which will give you a costume Blue Zombie Angry Joe.
  • Exclusive: XB1, PS4, WII U, PC, NES, Sega Gensis.
  • Day One DLC is a skin to change the textures of your game too look like Mindjack.
  • Game will not work for the first 3 months, to only have a patch come out to fix the problems but cause more. Giving it another 3 months to fix those problems.
  • Only can buy the Limited Day One Collectors Edition for 599.99 Pounds.

The title for this game will be called.

RISING WALKING DEAD ISLANDZ:

DAY NAZI RESIDENT KILLING HILLS EVIL OVERDIVE Z-Edition

... That's it? No 12 years of development with 6 month hype train? Or a celebrity endorsement? Not even the delayed release to downgrade part of the game?

Guess you REALLY don't see a threat in your opposition. Give us a day, we'll foil your evil plot.

... That's it? No 12 years of development with 6 month hype train? Or a celebrity endorsement? Not even the delayed release to downgrade part of the game?

Guess you REALLY don't see a threat in your opposition. Give us a day, we'll foil your evil plot.

I already foiled it, with vacuum imploders.