• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laserrifle125

New Deus Ex officially confirmed.

30 posts in this topic

I was looking around some PC gamer articles and I found this: http://www.pcgamer.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-details-leak/. According to this article, a new Deus Ex game called "Deus Ex: Mankind divided" is in development, the article also says that it's going to be set 2 years after the events of human revolution and it also says that Adam Jensen is going to return as the protagonist. Let's hope that this game will wash the bad taste of Deus Ex: The fall from our mouths. 

Saigonrice likes this

Wonder how this is going to work with HR having multiple endings and all.

I really hope they bring back Michael McCann to compose the music.

Wonder how this is going to work with HR having multiple endings and all.

apparently nothing carries over from Deus Ex HR, all the endings are non canon.

Source: http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/04/07/deus-ex-mankind-divided-leak-suggests-xbox-one-ps4-pc

honestly I'm grateful for this, as those endings were atrociously bad, probably the weakest part of the game for me. "ohh hey we couldn't be assed making your choices during the game more meaningful so here, choose your own ending that you can just save-scum to watch all different versions of to ruin replayability/meaningfulness!"

apparently nothing carries over from Deus Ex HR, all the endings are non canon.

Source: http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/04/07/deus-ex-mankind-divided-leak-suggests-xbox-one-ps4-pc

honestly I'm grateful for this, as those endings were atrociously bad, probably the weakest part of the game for me. "ohh hey we couldn't be assed making your choices during the game more meaningful so here, choose your own ending that you can just save-scum to watch all different versions of to ruin replayability/meaningfulness!"

The fuck? I mean, yeah, the endings were extremely terrible, but if something like the final piece to a title is cutoff then how do you continue from that?

Here is the announcement trailer

Also, this topic needs a name change, seeing as the game has now been officially announced.

Edited by BleedingChaos23

Also, this topic needs a name change, seeing as the game has now been officially announced.

How do I that?

I am excited and weary at the same time. Human Revolution had a number of painful stumbles along it's development path that cost the game. Here's hoping they are more prepared this time. 

How do I that?

Ask a moderator, they can change it.

How do I that?

Edit the first post with the full editor and the text box for the title will be available for changing.

Laserrifle125 likes this

All right, let's check what we know of Deus Ex: Mankind divided so far:

1) It's set 2 years after the events of Human revolution

2) It's going to be released on PC, PS4 & Xbox 1

3) None of the endings of Human revolution are considered to be canon

4) It's gonna have a Crysis-inspired weapon customisation.

5) Jensen is gonna return the protagonist 

Well, I sure am glad I bought a PS4. I can't wait for this game HR was great.

likes this

I saw what happens in the 3 Minute mark and I jizzed myself. That was fucking dope and probably his best skill in the game.

likes this

Hopefully this will wipe away the horrid that is Deus Ex: The Fall. Adam Jensen is back. :D

Laserrifle125 likes this

My body is ready.

...but I doubt my laptop is. May need to get a new one.

Im curious as to how they justify Jensen taking any action, as the governments are corrupt/controlled, he works for Sarif Industries which is a tech company and not a PMC, and these enemies he kills include police. Last game he it was justified in him tracking down the source behind his companies misfortune but that was resolved in the previous game, unless they are going to do the same shit again?

3) None of the endings of Human revolution are considered to be canon

Did they do this just so they can still have Jensen as the main character?

Did they do this just so they can still have Jensen as the main character?

Maybe, it's either that or they know that they made bad endings.

well, all i can tell you is that the hairs on my arm stood up while watching this ... that's how excited i was. 

i get that nowadays they make really cool trailers even for the crappiest of games ... but still - it was freaking awesome, gotta give it that. i honestly don't care about the ending of human revolution. personally i can just ignore that and enjoy both of them as 2 separate entities. i do hope the soundtrack is as cool as it was with human revolution though. 

likes this

Just saw that trailer and it gave me chills I had last time when I watched ... I ... cant even remember when I had last time this feelings from announcement trailer! Eidos just made super trailer (not to mention rumored part of story being in Prague which would be mega awesome for me :) )

likes this