• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr. Molotov

Black Ops 3... *sigh*

39 posts in this topic

I assume I'm not the only one who's disappointed, but I'm guessing I'm one of the few who's (mildly) surprised:

Thoughts?

and Boomstick like this

The Black Ops cods are the only ones I'll buy anymore. While they may not be "good" games to some people, I still find them fun and that's all I really care about.

AverageSpacePope likes this

I only buy the Treyarch CODs now so I don't have to pay for zombies. We'll get more info at E3 2015, we haven't seen the last of what Treyarch has. These CODs are superior in quality to those offered by Sledgehammer in my opinion. What do you guys think?

PS I think I saw you(Nicky) in either Bast or Tons's videos.

I'm done with Activision, I won't buy anything made by them until they make an amazing game (which is very unlikely to happen).

The Black Ops cods are the only ones I'll buy anymore. While they may not be "good" games to some people, I still find them fun and that's all I really care about.

That makes sense. Can't really fault you since I play AW and Ghosts because I find them more fun than Black Ops at this point.

I only buy the Treyarch CODs now so I don't have to pay for zombies. We'll get more info at E3 2015, we haven't seen the last of what Treyarch has. These CODs are superior in quality to those offered by Sledgehammer in my opinion. What do you guys think?

I agree with you on how Treyarch CoDs are superior in quality to Sledgehammer (I feel a lot of things in AW would have been more polished had Treyarch made it) or even Infinity Ward at this point. But I'm really bored of CoD at this point, and I don't feel like paying for what is almost certainly going to be Black Ops 2 with Exo Suits. That and the thing I was hoping for (an alternate history World at War 2 with a sort of GURPS Infinite Worlds style mode that had you up against time-traveling Nazis, crosstime terrorists and aliens along with zombies) didn't come to pass despite hints in its direction.

I will just watch the playthrough on youtube when this game comes out. It'll be the same exact game as before anyway.

One thing that's great about Black Ops is the story. They have great characters and cool twists. I don't think it's a good move to continue the story of 2 since it ended already. Maybe it's a whole new plot from now on?

You know what's a good alternative to these Call of Duty games? On rails shooters. Like Rambo, yes, Rambo, and this:

Just bought it 2 days ago. It's a really fun game that I recommend, and cheap too! $10. Too bad the story is a mess and it's filled with sometimes gross humor, but it's a self aware game at least and a really solid game.

Laserrifle125 likes this

I'm assuming there'll be new weapons to 360 noscope people with, another half-assed storyline about russian invasions, more zombies, and of course...

no-idea-dog.jpg

NEW DOG MODELS!

Laserrifle125 likes this

I'm excited, no lie. Like, SUPER excited. (And EXTREMELY RELIEVED that it isn't WaW2)

I assume I'm not the only one who's disappointed

Disappointed in what? Black Ops seems to be the only Call of Duty series that seems to get praise from a plot and gameplay perspective.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................sigh

Glaice likes this

I'm done with Activision, I won't buy anything made by them until they make an amazing game (which is very unlikely to happen).

activision doesn't make games they buyout the copyright/trademark of a game that did well(guitar hero/tony hawk/call of duty)then continue to make the same game with no innovation until it dies completely and then stores the rights away hissing like a demon anytime someone brings up buying it.

Laserrifle125 likes this

Disappointed in what? Black Ops seems to be the only Call of Duty series that seems to get praise from a plot and gameplay perspective.

Like I said, I'm just sick of CoD and the fact that my dream CoD never came to pass makes me really disappointed.

Meh COD can go screw itself!

All that trailer did was remind me of Crysis!

Why would you be disappointed? Its not like making blackops3 prevents them from making who knows what other game they make you want... If there even is one.

I really liked the Black Ops 1 and 2 campaigns. They're probably the best AAA FPS campaigns I've played in a while, especially when I compare them to the Battlefield story campaigns. There's a reason why I haven't touched a Call of Duty game since BO 2 as I only bought the first two BO's on sale for their story.

For me, Black Ops II was the only good Call of Duty game to buy compared to the rest of the games were after MW2.

You know, I always liked the Black Ops and Modern Warfare series. I mean don't get me wrong, it's still the good ol' "OYE I'LL 360 NOSCOPEZ YA U WANKA" but I enjoyed the campaigns. Especially the Black Ops campaigns for some reason, I did REALLY enjoy those.

Personally I wish they would've made a World at War 2, but I'm sure that's long gone.

I kinda want to see what they do with campaign (story and gameplay wise) since trayarch is the only one to make strides in that section. Multiplayer... well we know what that'll be. My friend really wanted WaW2 but I told him it was a 3 year cycle and this was pretty much already practically done when the websites were finally talking about gamers wanting WW2 again

Soo this time you shoot Russians in CYBER SPACE?

It will also have Oculus Rift support, so you can play a game about being in virtual reality while being in virtual reality. Try wrapping your head around that shit, Neo.

1807_Premiere.jpg?quality=0.8

(none of what I just said is true. Its a joke... for now)

More Call of Duty tripe, what else is new for Activi$ion? Probably same old cliched garbage storyline and plot twists, cliche Russian or Chinese nonsense too since they're the only other eastern superpower with a massive army.

Hey it may be the UK kicking the US's ass!

But no the games are based on fantasy not things that can actually happen.........................

I will buy this game even though i wont want to as i have to also admit i tend to love COD's campaigns.  Multiplayer meh too easy boring and glitchy as hell.