• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ancient

M4A4 or M4A1-S?

10 posts in this topic

The M4A1-S got a slight cost bonus added to its price tag, of 100$+, but is still more accurate and less noisy then the M4A4, but has less Ammo. Lately Though, I am seeing lots of people use the M4A4 more recently. Do you think buying the M4A4 compensates more now? or do you just like the M4A4 more? Which of these two guns do you prefer best? And why?

M4A4 or M4A1-S?

Edit: m4a4: close up/medium range firefight's 

m4a1-s: long/medium range firefight's

I was thinking of moving over to the M4A4, but I still prefer the M4A1-S in the end. I've been using it this whole time, kinda' hard to get used to another gun. D:

If you are bad at controling spray patterns in general you use the m4a1s  

the m4a1 was basically made so new players that can't aim have an easy way to rack up kills.

the M4A1 is the ultimate CoD weapon in the game ,the recoil is next to none. 

if you actually want to get used to recoil like any other gun you use the M4A4

the m4a4 also has a slight damage increase to body shots.

If you are bad at controling spray patterns in general you use the m4a1s  

the m4a1 was basically made so new players that can't aim have an easy way to rack up kills.

the M4A1 is the ultimate CoD weapon in the game ,the recoil is next to none. 

if you actually want to get used to recoil like any other gun you use the M4A4

the m4a4 also has a slight damage increase to body shots.

But which one do you use and like the most?

i thought it was obvious by my comment slamming the people who are using the m4a1.    i favor  m4a4

Well for me I love both but I think it has to be m4a4. While watching pro csgo, m4a41s is used to make quick kills, pretty much used for long range fights. But to me the spray pattern of the m4a4,especially with 30 ammo compared to 20

http://twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics/

http://twowordbird.com/articles/csgo-recoil-mechanics/

here is the spray patterns if you pay attention to that stuff

I still prefer the m4a1-s because of its utility(silent shots, no bullet tracers, more accurate). Yet i sometimes swap to m4a4 depending on what map and position im going to play. But generally i play with m4a1 ^^ (UNLESS I FIND A MOFO AK, AK IS LOVE AK IS LIFE !.!)

Dyzzles likes this

With the price increase, you might as well get the AUG instead of the m4a1. It used to be better not to get the AUG because of the money difference but that difference is very small now. I'm probably gonna start using the m4a4 more.

you could chose to use the m4a4 if u prefer something like the AK47 which is lesser in recoil and damage or you could use the m4a1-s if u prefer a gun which is lower in recoil and easier for tap shooting but it has a low clip so if u like spraying, this gun is not for you and would suggest he m4a4. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0