• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AveragePegasus

GTA 5 is finally out, What you think about it?

21 posts in this topic

Well GTA is finally out and the rampage can finally start on PC and it *almost* perfect. 60 fps is achievable (wasnt expecting that with rockstar background with PC port) Keyboard and mouse work well and even beat a the controler in first person mode. But the game still have stability issue (2 crash in 2 hours) and have new major glitch like this one.

What do you think of the longly awaited GTA on PC

The game is great! The only problem I have with GTA 5 right now is the FPS stutter/lag (e.g. 1-2 second lag in everything, including the game audio). I achieve 60fps at high settings easily with my PC gaming rig. However, no matter what graphical setting I play the game at, I can't seem to get rid of the fps lag. Hopefully Rockstar will iron out the lag/fps issues soon.

The game is great! The only problem I have with GTA 5 right now is the FPS stutter/lag (e.g. 1-2 second lag in everything, including the game audio). I achieve 60fps at high settings easily with my PC gaming rig. However, no matter what graphical setting I play the game at, I can't seem to get rig of the fps lag. Hopefully Rockstar will iron out the lag/fps issues soon.

Did you try Nvidia recommended setting? (if you have a Nvidia cards). Im using the recommended setting and it work fine. maybe it can help

Did you try Nvidia recommended setting? (if you have a Nvidia cards). Im using the recommended setting and it work fine. maybe it can help

I've tried that along with a load of other solutions. None of them have worked. It seems to be a hugely common problem among a lot of people. I believe that the game isn't fully optimized for all PC setups yet. Don't get me wrong, the game is a much better PC port then GTA IV but when the in-game benchmark test doesn't even work, it's probably something wrong with the game.

I already have the PS3 version, but I'm still interested in buying this game mainly because I don't have my PS3 right now since I left it overseas, and I want to continue making $$$ playing Online.

How much GB downloaded is required to play the game? If it's obsessively huge like 30-50 GB, then I rather just not buy it.

I already have the PS3 version, but I'm still interested in buying this game mainly because I don't have my PS3 right now since I left it overseas, and I want to continue making $$$ playing Online.

How much GB downloaded is required to play the game? If it's obsessively huge like 30-50 GB, then I rather just not buy it.

It a wooping 60 gb

It a wooping 60 gb

....... Seriously? So it's not like "60GB required" and when the download starts only 30 GB is required? It's really 60GB!?

lol heard rockstar calls this the defining edition of the game. they even added in little things like the ability to customize your own radio station in game.

....... Seriously? So it's not like "60GB required" and when the download starts only 30 GB is required? It's really 60GB!?

To be accurate it a 58 gb download and 63 gb required
Kaz32 likes this

To be accurate it a 58 gb download and 63 gb required

Hihihi, hiheheha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_myuhrnaHAW1sry77ao1_500.gif

What the hell's wrong with games nowadays?? After the PS4 and XBox One comes out EVERY GAME NOW HAS TO BE GIGANTIC??? What happens to games with TONS of things to do in the past like Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2 and Darksiders 2 only needing 10 GB of space or even less?? Nowadays games like freaking Wolfenstein New Order, Titanfall and Evil Within, games that are pretty linear with no open world, takes up to fucking 50GB of freaking spaces!!!! I have no choice but to wait for 5 DAYS for all of these games to download so I can play them! AND NOW GTA5 too????

In that case I'll just wait for the game to drop to $5 before I buy it. I played the game already anyway so I don't miss on anything besides the fps mode.

The game looks good on PC, and I'm too lazy to buy it again.

Just picked it up yesterday, enjoying it so far. They actually did a good job on this port (unless you have a Windows username with a symbol in it). There's no reason not to get it if you didn't play it on a console.

PC Gamers got fucked up in the ass again:

1. 1.5 year delay

2. stutter/lags

3. layers of DRM

4. the final fact that Rockstar just shit in their hands and give it to the Pc gamers so they can eat it while R* laughs:

NO MODS ALLOWED

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/846991-rockstar-not-allowing-grand-theft-auto-v-pc-mods

(dlcs incoming...money,money,money...)

TB seemed happy with it in his port report. Definitely going on my Steam wishlist.

1. 1.5 year delay

2. stutter/lags

3. layers of DRM

4. the final fact that Rockstar just shit in their hands and give it to the Pc gamers so they can eat it while R* laughs:

NO MODS ALLOWED

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/846991-rockstar-not-allowing-grand-theft-auto-v-pc-mods

Seems to disagree

Quite bored of it. Been playing it for 2 years and bought it twice  :P

I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Been playing mostly GTA Online and for once I don't feel I have to play with a controller. My keyboard and mouse works great on driving and normal walking around.

1. 1.5 year delay

2. stutter/lags

3. layers of DRM

NO MODS ALLOWED

Delays don't bother me

The stutter/lag issues are caused by the advanced features most of the time and went away with my Nvidia driver update.

Social Clue and done... unless you got it on steam than it's Steam>Social Clue>Game. Not that big of a deal and not as annoying as trying to say go through steam and uplay cause ubisoft hates people.

Everyone should have expected this by now, but I seem to be the only one who did. I like mods too and in time they will happen. Doesn't matter what Rockstar does to try and stop it. 

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Everyone should have expected this by now, but I seem to be the only one who did. I like mods too and in time they will happen. Doesn't matter what Rockstar does to try and stop it. 

Yeah if this is any indication of anything: GTA 5 files accessed by modders, reveal horses, zombies, more mods are an eventuality. Modders are clever and will be able to get around whatever Rockstar put in place to stop them. That is if Rockstar doesn't allow mod support before that.

Social Clue and done... unless you got it on steam than it's Steam>Social Clue>Game. Not that big of a deal and not as annoying as trying to say go through steam and uplay cause ubisoft hates people.

Even on Steam it just lauches the GTA launcher that automatically logs you in if you linked your Steam and rockstar accounts. Really quick.

Apparently someone already made an FOV mod to improve the default in-game one:

No doubt more will come in time.