• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sonny

Top Rankings For Azir in the world

4 posts in this topic

So guys as i said awhile back in a post about them slightly buffing Azir and i was very excited. Since  i main him from release and since they nerfed him hard then gave him a small buff i have been working around the clock to figure out his perfect rune system and build. I am glad to say i did find it and i have arisen from gold 5 to plat 4 (promos) in 2 weeks also getting top rankings in Euw and world listings on Lolskill.com

My name used to be Sh3pard on Euw but i had to change that after me and the Emperor made a connection and arose from the darkness of low gold and still rising (diamond in sight!) my new name is Ázir

I thought i would share this with you league of legends players i know 920 i still high for world ranking but the fact that there is like 50 million+ league players and i am ranked 920 best Azir out of all of them is amazing for me XD

920# Best Azir in the world (All Severs Combined)

1GuH.png

247# Best Azir in EUW

IPv8.png

This is my lolskill.com page

cAV9.png

Once again thanks for reading XD and "Trust in shurima"

tumblr_nayd2ull2R1sn9j86o1_500.gif

Shagger likes this

NICE! I mained azir for about a month before the nerf and only lost like a few games with him, if he gets a buff I think I'll return to him. And if you could I would love a bit on mentoring on how to play him and league in general propperly.

Nice one!

Birdman is so strong but really hard to play!! I'm impressed