• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Star Wars Battlefront Trailer

106 posts in this topic

I was expecting in game footage not in engine. Still cool but lack of space battles was lame. Heroes/villains return? FUCK YES!

On their website they confirm 1st/3rd person views can be swapped on the fly so yay.

Also can we ditch the empire "getting rekt m8" schtick? I mean, they are a professional military that spanned an entire galaxy

No space battles, 40 player matches you can also play split screen

Ysnar likes this

THere is actual gameplay apparently at the event BUT they aren't showing it online anytime soon which blows...

I have a bad feeling they will screw this one up, like they did with Hardline.

well, no clone wars, no space fights, 40 players max.  im already starting to not like this.  why would you downgrade 64 players to 40?  and why cant they do space fights, the PSP versions of the game have space-land and they cant do it for this one???

CQR Myles and Dane2hip48 like this

well, no clone wars, no space fights, 40 players max.  im already starting to not like this.  why would you downgrade 64 players to 40?  and why cant they do space fights, the PSP versions of the game have space-land and they cant do it for this one???

Different, more demanding engine I suppose.

Have any of you watched the livestream? It was disgusting.

>Pré-orders

>no actual gameplay

>DLC in the first fucking MONTH after release

>people cheered to that shit

Holy shit is this relevant: 

the dlc in december is a free map so i guess that could be why people were happy.  i still dont like how so much is being left out, especially the clone wars and the player limit.  but i guess this is what we're going to get *sigh*

The recent announcements have done nothing to raise my extremely low expectations.  At least the new movie looks like it's going to be kick ass!

From the german magazin gamestar:
* 4 planets (Tatooine, Sullust, Hoth and Endor)
* Setting is Episode 4-6
* no conquest mode
* no space fights
* no classes (you can choose equipment, but thers a weight limit)
* there can be one "boss" on each side e.g a sith or jedi (confirmed are Boba Fett and Darth Vader)
* no solo campaign, instead there are battlefront missions
* only 20vs20 player fight...

i have a bad feeling about this

Yes there is going to be air fights but nothing that invovles space, that's the unfortunate part, no large scale space battles like there was in Battlefront 2.

Wish they at least gave a better and detailed explanation as to why they did not include it instead of this explanation:

Yeah, it's not like it's going to be in Battlefront 2 where you start in a Star Destroyer, go to the hangar and ride a Tie Fighter out into space, fight X-Wings, go into that Corellian Cruiser disembark your fighter and continue the fight inside said Cruiser.

It's most likely going to be like Battlefield 4 (and Hardline) where you pick the fighters from your base with only a handful of fighters available.

Listen to ours cursed prophet in the AJSA named Alexander452 and he will told you that game is rotten to the core ! Curse you EA ! XD Damn i imagine Alex has Zhang Jiao in dynasty warrior the leader of the Yellow turban rebellion. X) click on like this Alex if you see this post . XD

Alexander452 likes this

I was watching the trailer and was pretty amazed. Then came Obi-Wan Kenobi and told me, "Your eyes can decieve you, don't trust them."

Then Admiral Ackbar tapped me on the shoulder and also said, "It's a trap."

And then when my hopes for this game got crushed, Yoda whispered in my ear, "Impossible to see, the future is."

There is still hope guys... <.<

Trust in Yoda!

I bet you guys are like reading my reply and thinking:

e24cdca8a5209cf59d37baae28212c440c54984e

anubist800, Crazycrab, and 1 other like this

By the way i will laugh so much if i see one day sora against Darth Vader in a kingdom heart . Prepare youself to see this in the horizon guys. XD Or star wars characters in Disney infinity . XD More insulting

Crazycrab likes this

By the way i will laugh so much if i see one day sora against Darth Vader in a kingdom heart . Prepare youself to see this in the horizon guys. XD Or star wars characters in Disney infinity . XD More insulting

You know something... Sora vs Darth Vader actually sounds WAY better than this!!!!

anubist800 likes this

Oh yeah i already see this ! ¨Turn to the dark side Sora¨ or Luke Skywalker and is apprentice Sora Versus Darth Vader and is apprentice Rikku. And Palpatine in the league of bad guys want to take the leadership and Jafar saying ¨No Fucking question¨ and Palpatine electrocute him to the death and saying ¨any objections ?¨ and Maleficient like ¨shit i get out of here¨ XD

can anyone make sense of why its limited to 20 v 20 instead of 32 vs 32?

Kinda upsets me that we can't see any gameplay being played there if we are not there in person as it's "behind closed doors" with a no filming sign or something. Unless we gotta watch the livestream then in that case i'm wrong but from what I hear to us at home we won't see anything.

Oh yeah i already see this ! ¨Turn to the dark side Sora¨ or Luke Skywalker and is apprentice Sora Versus Darth Vader and is apprentice Rikku. And Palpatine in the league of bad guys want to take the leadership and Jafar saying ¨No Fucking question¨ and Palpatine electrocute him to the death and saying ¨any objections ?¨ and Maleficient like ¨shit i get out of here¨ XD

Disney, EA, Dice, Square Enix..... listen to this wise man.

anubist800 likes this

I'm sorry but I'm one of the guys against Star Wars coming to Kingdom Hearts, I find them incompatible despite how cool it would be to have a lightsaber keyblade. I find that the Star Wars storyline is just too complex to fit into the universe of Kingdom Hearts when most worlds are relatively simple in comparison. Same thing goes with Marvel.