• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Star Wars Battlefront Trailer

106 posts in this topic

What's a Star Wars Battlefront game without space battles?

A reskinned Battlefield.

160.gif

Until we see more, this isn't Battlefront. You should be ashamed to be pre-ordering this.

I had high hopes but now I'm just going to wait for the reviews for it. I mean it's basically everything they annouced for it kept going back and forth. Ultimately it has left me hesitant to go near it unless it pulls a rabbit out a hat and is incredible. It's like damn come on how the hell do you take steps backwards from Battlefront 2? Just how, you go look at that see what it has and improve, not downgrade from it. Guess I still will have to get my shooter kicks from Battlefront 2 and Warhawk.

Ysnar likes this

i just found more videos of the pre-alpha version of the battlefront game canceled back in 2009....why cant they just make that :(

Ysnar likes this

i just found more videos of the pre-alpha version of the battlefront game canceled back in 2009....why cant they just make that :(

From what I have read, Haze (the really bad one -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haze_%28video_game%29 and https://archive.today/Bi1JP), severe mismanagement and intentional sabotage at Free Radical and LucasArts caused the development of Battlefront 3 to stop... and lead to Free Radicals closure:

https://archive.today/1zzKZ

https://archive.today/jBx08

https://archive.today/e8aT0

By the way, more alpha footage:

We already know what the engine can do, I wanna see some gameplay!

Just the fact there is no campaign and its the price it is is all the reason i need not to buy this.

Ysnar likes this

seen the preorder for exclusive dlc and stopped reading and died a little inside. I want this to be amazing but will wait a month or so until after it's released broken and thren fixed before I think about getting it. 

Well to be honest im thinking that they will add space battles and clone wars in future DLC's 

While were at it im thinking they will hold on to the "hero class" untill future DLC's or for the premium players or something like microtransactions 

Don't we all hate EA ?

Im officially happy to say that i won't buy any game that's published by EA 

Listen to ours cursed prophet in the AJSA named Alexander452 and he will told you that game is rotten to the core ! Curse you EA ! XD Damn i imagine Alex has Zhang Jiao in dynasty warrior the leader of the Yellow turban rebellion. X) click on like this Alex if you see this post . XD

I fucking called it XD

More confirmation of on-rails AT-ATs, which is apparently "a 100% game design choice", the developer then reminds us:

"just remember that full freedom etc. doesn't always equal fun."

E3FUSRD.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/32y0we/new_battlefront_trailer/cqhbrlq?context=3

https://archive.today/kR9FG

If they use this mindset when making this game, then my expectations can only go down from here.

More pre-rendered crap, thank you Dice that is EXACTLY what the fans wanted to see... -___-

Until they reveal actual gameplay, there absolutely zero reasons to be hyped for this game.

Digital Deluxe Edition? Pfff, fuck off with that shit EA.

Ysnar and Dane2hip48 like this

It has been confirmed that the latest battlefront will have NO galactic conquest (a feature in Battlefront 1 to some extent, and in Battlefront 2, which adds an RTS perspective and allows you to make your own campagn):

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/32y0we/new_battlefront_trailer/cqgfiho

ublwt.gif

ok everyone here two ideas how AJ must begin is reviews of SW:B . like my post if you like the idea and which idea AJ you want to see go with. ;)

1. ok AJ is cosplaying in Darth Vader and he move is lightsaber everywhere . He face the camera and he say ¨YOU FUCKED UP EA !¨ And OtherJoe cosplaying in a stormtrooper salute AngryJoe in Darth Vader saying ¨Lord Vader ! It's so fucked up we succesfully destroy the rebels ! WE WON !¨ And AJ slaying OJ because he is to much Angry . XD

2. Or AngryJoe is cosplaying in a stormtrooper and he shoot everywhere. He removes his helmet and say ¨YOU FUCKED UP EA !¨ And he threw is helmet on the camera. XD

Looks awesome I just hope there still galactic conquest. 

Looks awesome I just hope there still galactic conquest. 

They've all ready state that there won't be galactic conquest.

Ysnar likes this

I think the trailer was awesome and the fact that the graphics are in-engine amazed me. Now I know what some of you guys are thinking, "It's not all about the graphics, what about the gameplay?". You're right, it's not all about graphics. However, I've seen and heard people say that the game will suck if it plays anything like Battlefield. I actually want it to play like Battlefield. Personally, I love the Battlefield franchise (except for BF: Hardline) and I love Star Wars, so for me it's a match made in heaven.

I just hope that the game has enough content to justify it's £60 price tag. I'm looking at you Battlefield Hardline...

likes this

Looks great I cant wait for them to show gameplay footage.

I think the trailer was awesome and the fact that the graphics are in-engine amazed me. Now I know what some of you guys are thinking, "It's not all about the graphics, what about the gameplay?". You're right, it's not all about graphics. However, I've seen and heard people say that the game will suck if it plays anything like Battlefield. I actually want it to play like Battlefield. Personally, I love the Battlefield franchise (except for BF: Hardline) and I love Star Wars, so for me it's a match made in heaven.

I just hope that the game has enough content to justify it's £60 price tag. I'm looking at you Battlefield Hardline...

I can't say I speak for everyone but I've got some idea of how people feel along with my own opinions and the reasons why most of us are having issues with this is as follows:

• It's not Battlefield and it doesn't have to be us to like it.  Re-skinning Battlefield for a franchise like this is lazy as hell, borderline insulting for Star Wars fans.
  • Only 40 players per map means it's a downgrade for Battlefield fans to.  At this stage it looks like even Hardline has more more content than this.
  • Galactic Conquest RTS mode, Single player campaign, space battles....  These are just some of the things missing from Battlefront 3 that were in previous games.
  • The trailer does look amazing but generating a sequence in engine and actual live gameplay are two very different things, don't jump on the hype train.

Personally I hated Battlefield 3 & 4 (haven't played Hardline aside form the demo, checked out when I realised it was EXACTLY the same) mostly because the campaigns were beyond stupid and those bullshit pay to win battle packs, so when Battlefront 3 looks more and more like Battlefield 4 re-skin every time I turn around I get concerned.

Ysnar likes this

Whats star wars?

:D

It's a historical documentary surrounding events that took place a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

YOU CAN'T PROVE IT ISN'T!!!!

ViralBunny and Alexander452 like this

I've still got my hope up upon DICE, despite the sad news of no galactic conquest or space battles which is indeed a shame. I'm just hoping they are able to patch as many problems as before with Battlelog/Punkbuster issues, optimization issues, etc.

ok everyone here two ideas how AJ must begin is reviews of SW:B . like my post if you like the idea and which idea AJ you want to see go with. ;)

1. ok AJ is cosplaying in Darth Vader and he move is lightsaber everywhere . He face the camera and he say ¨YOU FUCKED UP EA !¨ And OtherJoe cosplaying in a stormtrooper salute AngryJoe in Darth Vader saying ¨Lord Vader ! It's so fucked up we succesfully destroy the rebels ! WE WON !¨ And AJ slaying OJ because he is to much Angry . XD

2. Or AngryJoe is cosplaying in a stormtrooper and he shoot everywhere. He removes his helmet and say ¨YOU FUCKED UP EA !¨ And he threw is helmet on the camera. XD

Your likely to get no likes due to actually asking for likes...............

Plus its too early to say they "fucked" anything up.

oh comon raizurhk , it's just for fun ! X) At least tell me if you want or not see one of these thing.

And to early to say it's ¨fucked¨ up ? In my book all the proofs i see for now it is really gone to be fucked up .

It's okay, the campaign and galactic conquest modes will be added 5 months later for $12.99 a piece.

BUT PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET DAY ONE ACCESS!