• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

QwiK

Black Ops 3 Reveal Trailer!

15 posts in this topic

#BO3HYPE!

All that trailer made me feel is that they stole ideas from Deus Ex and Crysis. Hell, there's even a bow that looks very similar to Crysis 3's bow  that appears at 1:25.

nickyzhere and Kaz32 like this

I don't like how we gotta pre-order to play the beta. Why cant we have a open beta without pre-orders? I understand it's to get the audience in but it's annoying.

I like the music in the trailer, that's about it.

aust202 likes this

Eh ... It's CoD ...

Although I do kinda have a feel for the Black Ops franchise.

Son of a bitch. Why the hell do they use that song?? That's cheating! It just makes the trailer so much better!

I like the new mechs and the changeable arm weapon. Otherwise it looks the same as Advanced Warfare. I would buy this game if it turns out to be an open world fps game like Skyrim with 100+ hours of sidequest. Otherwise, I'll just watch someone play it on youtube. It'll only be 5 - 6 hours anyway.

Paint it black seems out of place

I like are gun, everything else is run of the mill cod, not a very special fish.

It looks okay. The only CoD games that I have played since Call of Duty 4 is Black Ops 1 and 2. The first two were entertaining enough so I might pick this up at a discount price.

Honestly, i didn't see anything new, that i haven't seen in other games already. But, you know.

I bet if they'd call it something else than CoD, and make the trailer, Not just about "Gameplay", But make it "Story" Based instead. it would sell alot once more. Not that the Reveal trailer looks bad, its just... Not Hypable.

Just more ideas stolen from Deus Ex and aesthetics from Advanced Warfare..Just another piece of crap coming out this year,.

I've not really liked any of the CoD titles since Black Ops 2 and I loved BOps1, however I am unsure what to think about this new trailer. I will wait until we see more multiplayer game footage to make my mind up and I've always loved the Zombies mode even though I am not overly good at it, hopefully they dont f*ck it up. But certainly from the last few titles I can't help but think they still keep missing a trick with the new consoles, I mean Battlefield's 60 player multiplayer games are immense and going back to 8v8 or what ever it is on CoD feels a bit disappointing experience wise and I would like to see more destrcuctable environments. I did kind of like Advanced Warfare multiplayer because it was a bit different, but it gets stale after a while.

I also don't like the way we seem to be going down the route of pre-ordering to get beta access, obviously taking a leaf out of Rainbow Six's book, I hope this doesn't become a trend, however on the flip side if you pre-order and dont like the beta you can cancel the pre-order.

I like that they picked the Rolling Stones! Trailer looks good with this tune.