• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
negatory.

Loadout

19 posts in this topic

wp1_1024x768.jpg

Loadout is a F2P thirdperson shooter that is in closed beta right now, but you can get in by buying it in Steam Early Access or getting a beta key.

It has a brilliant weaponcrafting system, an unique artstyle and humor, but it's lacking players right now. The F2P style is great, since you get all the normal parts for free, and the microtransactions are mostly for customizing the appearance of your character. I seriously recommend you give it a try if you get the chance.

Loadout on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/208090/

05.jpg

A screenshot of the Weaponcrafting system

silence0000 and ginronin like this

I had an eye on this for a while now but im not sure if its worth paying for an early access title. I don't like early access because i don't like to pay for unfinished/buggy games not knowing when its gonna get fixed if ever. I have been burned before :(

I've got the game, though I haven't really played alot of it cuz I was mad (You mad you bad ;d )

its going to be f2p soon, so anyone who doesnt have the $$$, its going to be free once out of early access. I really think that the game should be one of the official AJSA games once its f2p, the game is really fun, especially with its new update!

Loadout added some new content for people who have the game btw, by making a second currency that you get ingame only, saves money for players!

Sick artwork up there^^^^

I had an eye on this for a while now but im not sure if its worth paying for an early access title. I don't like early access because i don't like to pay for unfinished/buggy games not knowing when its gonna get fixed if ever. I have been burned before :(

it is definatly worth it, but it will be F2P soon, if you're anxious to play get it now its wort every penny!!

Just started playing this yesterday and today AngryJoe posts a video about it! I play it for almost two hours and it is really fun so far.

playing it and loving it XD

I like it.

I'm liking this game, they seem to be adding a new mode too, 'Annihilation'. Seems to compile all the other modes into one and earns a certain individual reward system too, should be interesting.

It can get rather annoying should one person leave and nobody joins for the rest of the match or at least for a while, 4 v 4 leaves very little room for a balanced game should somebody leave. 

I've been playing this for a few days now and it seriously is awesome!

2500826-i_like_it.jpg

is anyone playing this game :)? i would like to play with team and not on my own >< its annoying playing on yourself

Definitely wait to buy this game, not too many people playing and aoe guns seem op.

It's F2P man xD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0