• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rocharules

Silent Hills Cancelled

46 posts in this topic

Someone added the Last Guardian into that picture.

Know what... lets just added them all in there. Get the Prey 2 guy.

Get whatever the fuck Titan was gonna be.

Umm... Amazing Spider-man 3... ALL OF THEM!

You're just making me have more of these feels man. :(

I am glad we got P.T at the least, but I'm devastated we were not able to get the whole game. This could have potentially been a gem for the most recent of Silent Hill games and restored a slowly, gravely wounded series since the end of Silent Hill 4 (some people may disagree but it wasn't terrible when compared to the likes of downpour and homecoming).Good bye Silent Hills, it was a shame we never got to see your full potential.

likes this

I HAD JUST FORGOTTEN ABOUT Prey 2 

aF9IH9q.gif

Jayson's Rage likes this

I am no fan of horror games but I was looking forward to see how it would have turned out. This sucks man :l

FUCK I WANTED PREY 2, SPLIT/SECOND 2, BULLETSTORM 2 AND I JUST WANNA

Qn7oYmr.gif

Alexander452 likes this

Just thought of some more to added to that bench: Conker's Bad Fur Day (For XB1. HAHA what a tease...), Banjo Koozie 3, Beyond Good&Evil, every-single Peter Molyneux game ever made.

Speaking of Silent Hills, Jim Fucking Sterling Son provided this... goes to show that Konami is Konami. A really crappy company.

DoctorEvil and like this

Just thought of some more to added to that bench: Conker's Bad Fur Day (For XB1. HAHA what a tease...), Banjo Koozie 3, Beyond Good&Evil, every-single Peter Molyneux game ever made.

Hey, both the Black & White games are really good...........so not all of Peter Molyneux's games, just the ones that aren't Black & White!!! :P

Really heartbroken about this but i guess this the way it is.... sad face

Okay here's another question. Yes Silent Hills being cancelled is tragic to fans of the series (like myself) and I hate seeing that because i would love to see where the series would go, especially on next gen. But with Hideo Kojima also being one of the lead producers on Metal Gear Solid and Hideo officially leaving Konami, How grim is the future for MGS V The Phantom Pain? 

Okay here's another question. Yes Silent Hills being cancelled is tragic to fans of the series (like myself) and I hate seeing that because i would love to see where the series would go, especially on next gen. But with Hideo Kojima also being one of the lead producers on Metal Gear Solid and Hideo officially leaving Konami, How grim is the future for MGS V The Phantom Pain? 

IIRC, Kojima is leaving Konami in November/December. He will make sure that MGS V: The Phantom Pain turns out the way that he envisioned it, this will be his "Swan Song" for Konami, so don't worry about MGS V, it is bound to be the great game that it is shaping up to be! ;)

Gonna drop this here.

likes this

Gonna drop this here.

I already downloaded P.T on my PS4. I wonder if it'll cost me anything.

I was really excited for Silent Hills, it really looked like it would have revived the survival horror Genre  :( 

God Damn it Konami! I swear if MGS V gets canned before it's release Heads will roll!!! I really think Konami as a company is just sinking deeper and deeper into its grave and is just a hollow husk of it's former self and it is saddening :(

WHY! WHY DID YOU MENTION HIM.YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY STICK!!!

giphy.gif

IIRC, Kojima is leaving Konami in November/December. He will make sure that MGS V: The Phantom Pain turns out the way that he envisioned it, this will be his "Swan Song" for Konami, so don't worry about MGS V, it is bound to be the great game that it is shaping up to be! ;)

That to me is what I hope for.

This relates to Silent Hills but I figure I'd post this...

Jim Fucking Sterling Son is at it again... Rest in Peace P.T.

likes this

He does make a point. What if Konami tries to persuade content creators on YouTube who happen to have uploaded or uploading P.T. gameplay. 

He does make a point. What if Konami tries to persuade content creators on YouTube who happen to have uploaded or uploading P.T. gameplay. 

That's... a very good question.

EDIT: I need to update this because Konami continues to get worse and worse. They just filed a copyright strike against a YouTuber for simply criticizing the company.

Here's the info: http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/855193-konami-hits-youtuber-copyright-strike-criticizing-wake-p-t-drama

Edited by DestinyDecade