• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jayson's Rage

Angry Army Radio and Cabinet Curated Playlists

51 posts in this topic

With the introduction of the Spotify Music Service on the PS4, we have decided to introduce playlists for you all to enjoy, as well as a community playlist for everyone to suggest songs for addition. As to keep things simple, I will be adding songs that are requested in this topic, rather than making the playlist collaborative, to protect from potential trolling and/or griefing.

RULES FOR SONG REQUESTS:

• No shaming other’s selections/requests. We are a community and we will act like such. It’s understood that not everyone has the same tastes and there will be songs that you don’t enjoy.

• One song request at a time. This is a community playlist, not your personal dumping ground of songs. You will be able to request another song once someone else has requested one.

• Please be specific with your requests. If you just say “SANDSTORM!!1!”, I’ll just assume you want the song made by Rasmus Seebach. Make your request clear with the Song Name and the Artist Name (and Album Title for songs that have different versions on different albums). If possible, link to the track for ultimate clarification. (Ex. I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made of? - By A Day To Remember)

• I reserve the right to remove songs from the playlist for any number of reasons. Trust that I will only do so if I feel it is necessary.

• The Angry Army Radio Playlist will go live as soon as we reach 25+ tracks, so get to requesting songs!

Without any further ado, I give you… The Angry Army Radio!!!

On top of this, we have our Cabinet Curated Playlists. These are playlists created by members of the PS4 AJSA Cabinet Leadership. Your commander and his loyal underlings want to share their greatest hits with you. Listen and obey.

Starts with a phone call, ends with a "Hello, hello?"

EDM, Hip-Hop, Rock, Pop, and just about everything in between.

Metal that melt your ears off, expect epic solos and noise!

Mixture of metal, alternative, classic, funk, bluegrass and all other kinds of rock.

, Freyja, crazykidsbite and 1 other like this

Sink by LORE 

Sabaton are a war/historical themed power metal group who I think would suit the angry army very well, I'll pitch The Art of War.  (I know it's on spotify but I cant seem to get links for single tracks to work properly for some reason so I'll post a youtube one.

Izaya90 and Shagger like this

All have been added. Woo! Keep the requests coming!

Song Request: True Survivor - David Hasselhoff

Update: Stick'round Radio 1.0.1

• Name has been changed to Stick'round Radio.
  • Tracks have been: rearranged, removed, or replaced.
  • Playlist starts with a Phone call, an ends with a "Hello, hello?" The journey from one end to another is to experience.
likes this

Immortals-Fall Out Boy

(Half ashamed to put fall out boy on the list but I like that song)

likes this

Sabaton are a war/historical themed power metal group who I think would suit the angry army very well, I'll pitch The Art of War.  (I know it's on spotify but I cant seem to get links for single tracks to work properly for some reason so I'll post a youtube one.

Good choice but what if I told you this same band had a song where the opening lines where "A short man from Texas, a man of the wilds."; That is Angry Joe as Fuck! Not to mention the song is about a troubled, but celebrated US Army veteran.

All the songs have been added! Keep the requests coming!

(Also, I fucking LOVE Fall Out Boy, so no judgment. Plus Immortals is badass)

EDIT:

Also, I'll request some FOB myself.

Centuries by Fall Out Boy on American Beauty/American Psycho

How have I never heard of Windmills before? Thanks for that! Also, added.

12 Songs to go before the playlist is live!!

EDIT:

Adding another request of my own.

Once A Liar (Always A Fake) by For All Those Sleeping on the album Outspoken

likes this

There seems to be a lack of a dedicated Hip-Hop playlist, but hey, that's just my preference!

2408145075_c988848f96.jpg

There seems to be a lack of a dedicated Hip-Hop playlist, but hey, that's just my preference!

2408145075_c988848f96.jpg

How about some Dan Bull, he makes rap about games so it kinda go's without saying it suits!

Artist:   Dan Bull

Song:   Battle for the Planetside

ProdiGY_DE likes this

All add that and one more! Love Dan Bull. Destiny by Dan Bull

4 more to go before the playlist goes live!

ProdiGY_DE likes this