• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather on may 2nd. Who do you think will win? Place your bets!

Manny Vs Floyd   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Manny
    • Floyd
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

I don't follow boxing much, but one thing's for sure: Floyd needs to lose bad. And on May 2, he's going to face the legendary Pacman. And this is a fight of the century. Who do you think will win?

official-poster-for-Floyd-Mayweather-and

Me: Manny. Even if Floyd wins, I will never pick that cocky shithead.

Let's make this bet interesting: last time I made a bet on the World Cup final on who will win between Germany & Argentina. I pick Argentina & If I lose, I will play Ride to Hell to the end. And you know how that turns out. Luckily I actually kind of like Ride to Hell so it's all good!

Now if I lose this bet, YOU can pick what terrible game I have to play as punishment! People will pick multiple games, so I will play the one that most people mentioned. Ahem, Rambo, of course. ;(

BUT if YOU lose, you people will play that games that you recommend. Well if you want, I won't force you if you can't do it. ^_^

How about it? Sounds good? Or if you have another offer for this bet, let me know.

As much as i hate Floyd, he probably is going to win this fight. The man may be older then Pacquiao but the man still can pack a punch. He will run out the clock on him. Pacquiao is not what he used to be. If this happened 5 years ago, I think Pacquiao would of got him good. But Floyd had time and skill on his side.

I bet a banana 

banana_peeled.png

And about your bet, if you manage to lose. You will play Raven's Cry to completion and give it a review. Ball is in your court man

As much as i hate Floyd, he probably is going to win this fight. The man may be older then Pacquiao but the man still can pack a punch. He will run out the clock on him. Pacquiao is not what he used to be. If this happened 5 years ago, I think Pacquiao would of got him good. But Floyd had time and skill on his side.

I bet a banana 

banana_peeled.png

And about your bet, if you manage to lose. You will play Raven's Cry to completion and give it a review. Ball is in your court man

Hm, if this bet is to be taken seriously need to do something other than a banana. He will have to complete Raven's Cry but you need to offer an equal bet. Cmon, make this fun.

I bet a banana 

banana_peeled.png

Raven's Cry huh? Sure! If Floyd loses, you play the game. Huahahahah! 

emotion_evilgrin.png

And I raise that banana to apples.

Rubens_apples_on_plate.jpg

Hm, if this bet is to be taken seriously need to do something other than a banana. He will have to complete Raven's Cry but you need to offer an equal bet. Cmon, make this fun.

So you're going to bet Raven's Cry too? Ohoho, very well. Would you like to add something to that banana and apples?

Rocharules likes this

I bet one dog.

dog-ball.jpg

Raven's Cry huh? Sure! If Floyd loses, you play the game. Huahahahah! 

emotion_evilgrin.png

And I raise that banana to apples.

Rubens_apples_on_plate.jpg

So you're going to bet Raven's Cry too? Ohoho, very well. Would you like to add something to that banana and apples?

You know what.....maybe deal. Problem is my PC is very crappy (Yes it is that bad), so can you give me a game on the PS3 or Xbox 360 for me to buy. Give me something even more shittier then....well the worst pirates game in history that is known as Ravens Cry. It has to be completely shitty, give me a punishment for even suggesting Raven's Cry. 

Also Raven's Cry was a suggestion but I will be glad to take part in this bet. Give me your game suggestion Kaz32

You know what.....maybe deal. Problem is my PC is very crappy (Yes it is that bad), so can you give me a game on the PS3 or Xbox 360 for me to buy. Give me something even more shittier then....well the worst pirates game in history that is known as Ravens Cry. It has to be completely shitty, give me a punishment for even suggesting Raven's Cry. 

Also Raven's Cry was a suggestion but I will be glad to take part in this bet. Give me your game suggestion Kaz32

Well now, since your pc is quite crappy, I will give you 2 choices of games. 

For a game that's short but incredibly horrible:

Rogue Warrior. Available on all platforms. One of the worst fucking games I have ever played in my life.

Roguewarrior.jpg

Or for a more "educational" torture, House of 1,000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster.

house-of-1000-doors-2_1.jpg

I was about to say Air Control, but that game doesn't deserve any attention than it already has. Pick your poison!

Can i change my bet now..... I can't bet on a guy with Bieber and the fucking Burger King guy in his entourage 

Kaz32 likes this

Can i change my bet now..... I can't bet on a guy with Bieber and the fucking Burger King guy in his entourage

I was laughing when I saw that. Why those 2???

Alright, that's a pretty defensive match for both. Im calling this before the official verdict, and since it's down to decision, Floyd is probably the winner. Dang it!

Rocharules likes this

I was laughing when I saw that. Why those 2???

Alright, that's a pretty defensive match for both. Im calling this before the official verdict, and since it's down to decision, Floyd is probably the winner. Dang it!

I study sports a ton. I watched around 6 Mayweather fights and i know the kind of guy he is, defensive and a quick jabber. Anyways Manny Pacquiao tried his hardest and i respect that. Now this wasn't the best boxing match i have seen. Obviously this is the best boxing match in history 

boxing-o.gif

Kaz32 likes this

I study sports a ton. I watched around 6 Mayweather fights and i know the kind of guy he is, defensive and a quick jabber. Anyways Manny Pacquiao tried his hardest and i respect that. Now this wasn't the best boxing match i have seen. Obviously this is the best boxing match in history 

boxing-o.gif

I was wondering the whole time "where's the uppercuts??" They all went for jabs and hooks. Manny actually has a chance on that last seconds on a couple of rounds where Floyd just cover his face. Floyd has a long arm and scores with jabs, plus distractions with hugs. Quite a safe match overall. 

I was wondering the whole time "where's the uppercuts??" They all went for jabs and hooks. Manny actually has a chance on that last seconds on a couple of rounds where Floyd just cover his face. Floyd has a long arm and scores with jabs, plus distractions with hugs. Quite a safe match overall. 

It's what i expected. It wasn't a special fight. Some moments but in no way worth 100 dollars. Lucky for me, I had the internet! Some of my friends from school bought it and are so damn mad about the fight lol

It's what i expected. It wasn't a special fight. Some moments but in no way worth 100 dollars. Lucky for me, I had the internet! Some of my friends from school bought it and are so damn mad about the fight lol

Damn. What a waste of money. I saw the price range for the seats and the special ones are $100,000. Just watch it on either live stream or tv for free!  :D

Made me mad when Pac thought he won. Could of made a change in the last few rounds that he desperately needed. Still, Mayweather had the advantage WITH THAT DAMN REACH THO. Glad I voted for him.

Yeah, I half expected 50 cent to be behind him has well. No idea if those two still hang out.

Reading this thread, I have never been more glad that I didn't waste my time going to my parent's house for this. Not that I was interested in boxing in the first place, but it's the first time that they ordered something on Pay-Per-View and ordered food for the whole thing. Gonna be some very upset Filipinos.

And... There are some stupid idiots on Twitch who are trying to stream Mayweather VS. Pacquiao fight:

http://kotaku.com/twitch-users-try-bootlegging-mayweather-pacquiao-fight-1701815147

...... what a bunch of morons.

Well, I guess you know what time it is for me.

header.jpg?t=1427494506

A promise is a promise after all. Unless the bet changed because of Burger King + Bieber. Urgh, that's so incredibly unnecessary.

Rocharules likes this

Alrighthy then, here's a sneak peek on what's in store for anyone that wants to play this game:

Notice how there's one speaking part that's all text, and then the next one is with voice acting? Atrociously horrible voice acting? Now imagine this happening 9 times out of 10 while talking to people in this game. Imagine a conversation having a voice acting for 2 lines, then having only text with no voice acting, and then return to have voice acting. You'll go FUCKING MENTAL! ARRRRGHHHH!!! HIHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Good luck Kaz, I really regret giving you a game that is so horrible. Please don't die when playing this

Good luck Kaz, I really regret giving you a game that is so horrible. Please don't die when playing this

Didn't he play Ride to Hell: Retribution before? He'll be fine.

KO's take on the whole affair.  At least watch it until just after the 3 minute mark for something... interesting.

KO's take on the whole affair. At least watch it until just after the 3 minute mark for something... interesting.

I watch it on tv for free. Phew.

On another note, this is the first time I saw this guy. And I got this incredibly bad vibe for some reason. Is this guy usually this much of an ass?

I watch it on tv for free. Phew.

If it's free on TV, then why the heck was it also on PPV?