• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

bartoman

pissed off at AC4

31 posts in this topic

Why did you even buy a 360 :P

I don't know about belgium, but here in italy it was like 200€ cheaper than a PS3 when it came out and still a good console.

The problem here is not about the console but the game, because I guess it does the same thing on PS3, it requires an internet connection to complete stuff on single player, which honestly doesn't makes sense to me.

If you are discussing achievements, then honestly you should not be able to get 100% completion as multiplayer is a component of the game. If you mean some other form of progression then yes, I do agree with you that it is silly to be tied into multiplayer, particularly when the previous game's DNA sequencing was entirely seperate and placed completely in singleplayer.

If you are discussing achievements, then honestly you should not be able to get 100% completion as multiplayer is a component of the game. If you mean some other form of progression then yes, I do agree with you that it is silly to be tied into multiplayer, particularly when the previous game's DNA sequencing was entirely seperate and placed completely in singleplayer.

no, not achievements, I talk about the 100% game prgression in single player, for doing that you need access to you fleet, but you can't access it unless you access your xbox live account, which I don't have because I never connected my xbox to the internet and I can't do it since my router is way far from it and it does not have the wireless adapter since it's the ol model and only has the LAN cable connection.

no, not achievements, I talk about the 100% game prgression in single player, for doing that you need access to you fleet, but you can't access it unless you access your xbox live account, which I don't have because I never connected my xbox to the internet and I can't do it since my router is way far from it and it does not have the wireless adapter since it's the ol model and only has the LAN cable connection.

Then yeah I totally agree that is pretty terrible.

I think they are ruining the franchise by adding in all this animus crap into the story line

I can sympathise with your predicament in Assassins Creed 4. I too was never a Big Online Fan and finding Certain Games NEEDED  an Online completion to get 100% in the game was to say the least frustrating but I live with it and do occaisionally go online to try and complete a few of the online trophies/ achievements. And What is even more frustrating that everytime you do go online as soon as your in a game  YOUR a NOOB who ends up as Either  Instantly Cannonfodder or gets nobbled when in racing mode that it sometimes Peeves you off  and Might Harden your resolve to STAY OFFLINE. Whether We Like it or Not Most of Us Will probably go online And When Games manufactures Produce Most games Now they will try and Focus More on  the Same Online Experiance and as mentioned elsewhere Will Charge us for the privilage to getting extra content/skins/weapons and playable maps ect. But Not ONLY that BUT Sucker us out of even more Money By Releasing ALL Content out in a GAME of The Year OR Limited Edition Versions months or more After Buying All the content Online !!

Lets Face it - Gaming manufacturers Know Gamers Are Sheep and will play on that assumption even when most of us aren't that gulluble BUT will know that we'll go out and buy these additions to have the extra content - take DC for instance with versions of  DCU-online  And Injustice- Gods Among US  Ultimate editions coming out on Xbox1/PS4 With all addition DLC and at the FULL New Game Price....Who's Fooling Who?  IT's just a pity That Single Player Campaigns Have to Suffer and most online gamers just ignore them for the online experiance. MY take on the whole gaming franchise is If You buy a game BUY it For the Campaign Game !st - even if it might look like S**T After All if theres EVER another time Sony OR Microsoft EVER Go offline  Again From a major hack attack  and gamers Start to B***CH and WHINE  on other Gaming Forums And Magazines about Not being Able To PLAY With Their Online Friends....Get A Life ! You Should buy it For Campaign  playability / Replayabillity NOT JUST FOR ONLINE!!!! - OK Rant Over.

bartoman likes this