• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jinzuro

Future Game Year Plans

42 posts in this topic

Yes, a solution for consoles is needed. So these vouchers will work for games on PSN and XBox Live?

Yes, they are tailored specifically for PSN and XBOX Live. I'll try to get examples when I get the chance.

Yes, they are tailored specifically for PSN and XBOX Live. I'll try to get examples when I get the chance.

Thanks would be much appreciated.

Well it's called steam wallet not steam bucks, it's the cash you get when you sell cards for example.

I've done a little research and it seems like you can purchase gift cards for XBox Live via the website, so no console needed.  Doesn't seem like you can do the same for PSN though.

Well it's called steam wallet not steam bucks, it's the cash you get when you sell cards for example.

Found it. Though this would go against their selection of games being chosen being random because then they would be choosing for themselves.

I've done a little research and it seems like you can purchase gift cards for XBox Live via the website, so no console needed.  Doesn't seem like you can do the same for PSN though.

So perhaps there is another method for PSN?

Found it. Though this would go against their selection of games being chosen being random because then they would be choosing for themselves.

oh, I forgot that you wanted it randomized, sorry =P.

oh, I forgot that you wanted it randomized, sorry =P.

No problem. Its something good I learned for future references. Never know what changes may be made.

your generosity is way off the charts :) you are the virtual Jesus of the gaming World. XD

Thank you, though I don't think I have the power to save the virtual world as Jesus would.

So perhaps there is another method for PSN?

I'm looking into it.

Ok, so I've been looking into console support for this and I've found a possible solution:

nOXzasU.jpg

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

From this website you can buy Steam, PSN, XBox Live and even Nintendo eShop voucher codes for most regions and it gives the price in your own currency.

Ok, so I've been looking into console support for this and I've found a possible solution:

nOXzasU.jpg

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

From this website you can buy Steam, PSN, XBox Live and even Nintendo eShop voucher codes for most regions and it gives the price in your own currency.

Know anyone who has used the site?

Know anyone who has used the site?

No but as far as I can tell it seems to have a solid reputation, 9.3/10 on trustpilot and a 9.64/10 on resellerratings.  When I get back from work I'll try it out myself.

No but as far as I can tell it seems to have a solid reputation, 9.3/10 on trustpilot and a 9.64/10 on resellerratings.  When I get back from work I'll try it out myself.

I always want to check with unknown sites just to be certain.

Need to pick the gamer source of knowledge out there. Definitely going to need different forms of doing the end of year prizes for game year tournament style. Preferably with something that everyone can easily get a hold of, if its free that would be an extreme win.

But aside from just games if anyone has any ideas about other methods for deciding winners for the end of year prizes or ideas that would make Free Game Year even more enjoyable to participate in definitely send your posts and links flying because I definitely do want to expand on it.

At the moment I'm thinking of making it so I can get 2 winners in a month instead of just one. I would definitely like to do up ti 4 winners a week, but I of course have to go by my own budget. Especially since I'm moving next year.

Need to pick the gamer source of knowledge out there. Definitely going to need different forms of doing the end of year prizes for game year tournament style. Preferably with something that everyone can easily get a hold of, if its free that would be an extreme win.

But aside from just games if anyone has any ideas about other methods for deciding winners for the end of year prizes or ideas that would make Free Game Year even more enjoyable to participate in definitely send your posts and links flying because I definitely do want to expand on it.

At the moment I'm thinking of making it so I can get 2 winners in a month instead of just one. I would definitely like to do up ti 4 winners a week, but I of course have to go by my own budget. Especially since I'm moving next year.

No offence, but you really have a lot of cash...

No offence, but you really have a lot of cash...

Not really. Its just simply money management and going with what works as a spare amount. $25 - $60 a month really isn't that much, but it also depends on what your expenses are.

So currently at the moment I'm still thinking on whether to have two winners a month at $25 cap or a single winner a month at $60 cap

There is also the matter of what to do for the 2016 end of year tournament as well so I'll be looking into some games that everyone can participate in any ideas are always welcome.