• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

nickyzhere

Assassin's Creed Syndicate gameplay trailer

15 posts in this topic

Right, like that zip line wasn't directly taken from the Arkham series...

Dane2hip48 likes this

People: There's an Assassins Creed coming!
Me: Don't care.

People: But they're gonna be in London.

Me: Oh! I'm sorry. Here, let me correct myself. Don't bloody care mate.

That being said. I do hope Ubisoft doesn't screw this one. I may be a fan who has left the series along time ago. But, I understand a lot of people still like these games. They find enjoyment. For them I hope this game can at least live past the failures of it's latter, Unity.

Right, like that zip line wasn't directly taken from the Arkham series...

I assure you that zip-lines have existed for quite some time. In any case this game looks good so let us hope its not a disaster. Maybe Unity has inspired better quality control within Ubisoft. I still won't be pre-ordering and I recommend to everyone else to not do so as well. What better way to get companies to release better polished games than to affect their numbers. We want competent reviews that way we can make a confident purchase. Right now I don't have much confidence in the larger publishers.

We all know what we have to do with the AC series now, and mostly any game that Ubisoft tries to show us. Wait for the reviews and keep a very cynical and careful stance on the game.

GAME NOW

1. The city design looks absoutely gorgeus

2. The atmosphere looks great too

3. Graphics look really nice

4. A guy is talking about what awesome things you can do

GAME ON IT'S RELEASE

1. The city design looks gorgeus

3. Graphics look nice

4. HOLY SHIT ITS LAGGING

5. OMG I CANT CONNECT TO UPLAY

6. OH SHIT, THE GAME DC'D

7. WHY DO I HAVE 10FPS?

8. THE GAME IS SO REPETITIVE

9. OH NOES, IT CRASHED AGAIN

10. WHERE IS MY FACE?

11. I JUMP ON ROOF AND NOW MY LEGS ARE GONE

But honestly I really love the series and I hope this one will be good but...I don't know.

GAME NOW

1. The city design looks absoutely gorgeus

3. Graphics look really nice

4. A guy is talking about what awesome things you can do

GAME ON IT'S RELEASE

1. The city design looks gorgeus

3. Graphics look ok

4. HOLY SHIT ITS LAGGING

5. OMG I CANT CONNECT TO UPLAY

6. OH SHIT, THE GAME DC'D

7. WHY DO I HAVE 10FPS?

8. THE GAME IS SO REPETITIVE

9. OH NOES, IT CRASHED AGAIN

10. WHERE IS MY FACE?

11. I JUMP ON ROOF AND NOW MY LEGS ARE GONE

But honestly I really love the series and I hope this one will be good but...I don't know.

That's pretty much how the majority feel. The "I don't know" is how one would describe the average consumer of AC right now if another entry into the series is even warranted. God how I hope this isn't awful.

My favorite part is when he was talking about all the new things that the carriages can do and afterword he said "The possibilities are endless!" and I'm thinking, "I'm like 80% sure you just listed off everything thing these things can do."

Dane2hip48 likes this

It doesn't look appealing to me. Without mentioning the bugs in Unity, the story was not good and well executed. Black Flag had some issues with the story but i enjoyed the game since it brought new things to the table to keep me playing. 

This trailer literally left me saying one thing "meh". I think I am done with Assassins Creed. I have bought the games for 8 years now (Unity I borrowed from a friend) and i think the games have gone stale. It peaked when Ezio's story ended. If I see wonderful praise for this game then i might go back to it. 

Oh boy, that is one of the most lacking game teaser I have ever seen. Not only is it just the same as any other Assassin's Creed games of the past with a grappling hook and ENVIRONMENT KILLS as it's selling point??? How lame is that??? it's also filled with performance issues like popups, a bit of slowdown, jump cuts and at one point a guy SHOOTING at something while you're fist fighting and he doesn't kill anyone WHAT????

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PIECE OF CRAP TRAILER??? It looks so unappealing! Is the team behind this game even fucking trying??? And why is BROCK LESNAR in this game???

1249259727667456837.jpg

Coincidentally, I'm playing Assassin's Creed China right now. Pretty damn good sneaking game, and sadly it's much better and fresher than the other Assassin's Creed games recently. They need to either step up their game and make damn sure that they don't fuck up with Syndicate or just drop this entire franchise and concentrate on a new one.

nickyzhere and Dane2hip48 like this

For me the Assassin's Creed series consists of AC 1, 2, Brotherhood and 4. They're the only AC games that have actually added things to the mix besides new locations and characters.

AC 1 built the foundation that AC 2 improved upon whilst adding tons of new content. Botherhood added the ability to recruit assassin's that you could then use to fight alongside you (it also brought multiplayer into the series for the first time). Oh and my personal favourite, AC 4: Black Flag, which allowed you to play as a pirate in one of the only good pirate games released in recent history.

I hope that with Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Ubisoft adds new features that actually change the way you play the game. Instead of removing or recycling past features, like Unity did, I want them to add new features to make the game feel fresh and unique (e.g. the boat combat from AC 4).

Oh and Ubisoft, FIX the damn glitches before the game launches!

Strangely the second protagonist Evie is absent from the trailer..............

):

I hope the actual game lives up to the expectations it wants me to have, because, I'll be honest here, I am actually interested in what they are trying to do/add.

It'll probably be average or horrible.

anyone else seen the reveal of the new assassin creed game anyone notice they brought back some of the older games features in it they are using throwing knifes again no shock their but what shocked me was using the rope launcher as a zip line and if you look at assassin creed Revelations you can see ezio using the hook blade on wires like they are zip lines and drop down and kill the templars just like in i think they are trying to go for old school assassin creed mixed with new school assassin creed  what do you think everyone