• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Toxicardvark

Need Assitance

6 posts in this topic

hey i just got lol and i was looking for someone who could help me get better cause i suck.

Just play games, it's as simple as that.

If you need help concerning a certain champion or items then I'm sure we can help you :P

I would suggest playing bot matches to learn the basics of the game. Find out what type of champion you like to play and start to practice that. If you want to buy a 450 ip champ that is relatively easy to play I would suggest Ashe, or Sivir for bot lane and Garen for top lane, these three champions are fairly easy to play and could get you started. Since you asked for help on Warwick I am guessing you might want to jungle? If so I would suggest picking up Nunu as he is super easy to jungle with in bot matches. Also looking up guides online is a great starting spot for most champions, start there then figure out how you want to play. NEVER buy tier 2 runes either once you can, only buy tier 1 runes then when you are level 20 buy tier 3 runes. For rune selection i would highly suggest looking up a guide to help you with that. GL on League  :D

HazaDC likes this

Best tip for starting up LoL is to play free week champions. SAVE YOUR IP, you will need it at higher levels to buy runes since you can't buy runes with real world cash. Also, playing the random free week champs will make you learn the strengths and weaknesses of those champs and if you would like to play them in the future. Buying random low ip cost champs is a bad idea, they may not fit your play style.

Here is my advice: Experience. We can all tell you what to do and how it works but at the end, how good you get depends on the experience you get while playing the game. Here's a tip, read every item and learn it. Know what each item do and who does it fit the most. Learn the champions. Every new rotation, play a bot game with every champion you haven't seen. Even if you don't like the champion, you'll know what they do in case you ever encounter them as your opponent. You learn the champions and the items, and you'll be better off. Good luck!