• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Well now we know what Bethesda will be showing at E3 I guess

22 posts in this topic

Doom will be the bulk of it, along with information about ESO expansion I'd imagine. I think it will end with a Fallout 4 teaser and "fall 2016" announcement. Probably no game play yet. If it gets announced for this year, then 2015 might be my favorite gaming year to date. I mean, Witcher 3/Arkham Knight/Fallout 4 all in the same year? No way I get that lucky. -_-

Megaton's fate is on their hands. No E3 reveal/teaser? Well...better start moving my things to Tenpenny Tower :rolleyes::ph34r:

Laserrifle125 and Puntosmx like this

Well since they have a whole conference, i could see them announcing a fair bit of stuff. Dishonored 2 would be nice too

Dane2hip48 likes this

Now im concerned on how much bad shit Doom 4 has to go through 

I honestly feel like Fallout 4 could still be announced. This could be a response to the rumors about Fallout 4, and maybe they're trying to die down any hype people have for it so they can be surprised when they announce it.

Dane2hip48 likes this

Conferences at E3 run for quite a long time, from 45 minutes to an hour. DOOM will be an announcement, but as well there will be some other showcases like the next Expandalone from Wolfenstein, Dishonored 2, an expansion or showcasing the console launch of ESO.

Rumors pointed out to a teaser for Fallout 4 (PLEEEEEASE BETHESDA, PLEEEEASE!) which could make an appearance at the end of the conference.

If what we saw with Wolfenstein can be repeated with DOOM, then we are in for a real treat.

Honestly I'm looking forward to the new DOOM. Despite constant memes about duct taping flashlights to the gun I also very much enjoyed Doom 3. It's been five years since New Vegas and four since Skyrim. Personally, I say they can take as long as they need to to make sure Fallout 4 and the next Elder Scrolls game are as good as they're ever going to be...before the mod community swoops in to fix everything :D

I was never really into Fallout 3, so I hope for an Elder Scrolls title rather than a Fallout one. Although I can see the logic from a developer point of view to alternate the franchises.

I do hope the new Doom will be good, but I'm not getting too excited until I know more.

never played any of doom games. not to sound rude but what are they exactly? Hoping for Fallout 4 and Dishonored though!

I wouldn't mind a Rage 2 either. But Fallout 4... Is a MUST!

I am okay with them doing a DOOM game, considering they did a decent job with Wolfenstein the New Order. I personally would like another Elder Scrolls Single Player game. But that is just me.

never played any of doom games. not to sound rude but what are they exactly? Hoping for Fallout 4 and Dishonored though!

Have you been under a rock for the past 20 years? Or were you simply not aware of the game series?  :o

A lot of fun, a huge community cranking out new levels, mods and source ports.

I am okay with them doing a DOOM game, considering they did a decent job with Wolfenstein the New Order.

Neither Bethesda nor id had any involvement in the development of TNO. And in DOOM's case, Bethesda are only publishing it, and id do the developing. Unless I missed something about id secretly handing it over to Machine Games.

Only one way to celebrate:

never played any of doom games. not to sound rude but what are they exactly? 

OMG so rude.. triggered! Someone hold me! *gasps* =P

I can't believe I'm hearing this though. Doom is pretty much...well it's not the first first person shooter per say... it's just the first that basically made everyone say 'omg we need to make first person shooters to make money!'... That and it let users make their own maps and stuff, which was something that wasn't typical back then, and users LOVED making their own maps and stuff.

Anyway I'm still anxious about doom4. I actually *LIKED* doom3 quite a bit, the atmosphere, the audio tapes, all that. I just wish they didn't resort to cheap scares by having demons hiding in these little half-foot deep secret rooms that would suddenly open when you walk by.

WHAT ABOUT DISHONORED! DIS GAME NEEDS SOMETHING MOREEEE!

If the greatest thing they'll announce is Doom, they'll be wasting the show.

They must be announcing something else to tag along, and one of theis big franchises would be best for last "surprise" announcement.

never played any of doom games. not to sound rude but what are they exactly?

Have you been under a rock for the past 20 years? Or were you simply not aware of the game series?  :o

A lot of fun, a huge community cranking out new levels, mods and source ports.

I think I never played Doom. And if I ever did, it was in single player mode and absolutely not online.

Remember watching Doom 2 being announced at a gaming magazine, though.....

And I got word that it was a big thing a few months ago, watching the Tek.

But FPSs are not my thing, and although I liked Hexen, I couldn't care less about Doom (just like I care not about another dozens of games).