• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

crazykidsbite

Euro Truck Simulator 2

8 posts in this topic

Euro Truck Simulator is a game that allows you to become a European truck driver driving through the combind nations of France, Germany, United Kingdom, and so many more countries! Within this game you and your friends can drive around in convoys together an just sit back relax to the to beautiful scenery within this game. What adds onto this game is that a multiplayer mod allows people to join together to share the game experience. With the multiplayer mod they have their own live radio station that report updates, accidents on the road, play music, and takes requests.

A great video from a youtuber deeply embedded with the community. 

People who currently support it:

• AverageSpacePope
  • Conan
  • Crazykidsbite
  • DarthZash
  • Katorga
  • MadMatt
  • Maghorn
  • Sargefan
  • Zipcoulda

Potential In-Game leaders:

• CrazyKidsBite
  • Sargefan

Pros:

• Amazing graphics (Day/Night cycle, Weather system.)
  • Great functionality
  • Good  controls
  • Friendly multiplayer community
  • Active admin support
  • Good traffic AI
  • Clan supported
  • It's very relaxing

Cons:

• No combat system
  • Pricey DLC (But adds on so much content to the game.)
  • Walls

Events

• Friday night convoys - Every Friday night we would get together in a certain city and all get jobs going to any country and we would ride out in a huge blob and have general fun having crashes and drags races. We could as well have a live streamed events from it with Sargefan. 

How do I join the clan/company?

http://myvtc.net/r/34219 

How to join in the multiplayer mod?

https://ets2mp.com/

How do I get the radio to work?

http://eurotruckradio.com/#/home

The game supports streaming radio stations in http/mp3 and mms formats.
You can manually add internet radio streams to the game by adding the stream URL to a config file.
To do this:

- Load ETS2 at least once, and navigate to Radio -> Streaming -> Update From Internet
- Open My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\live_streams.sii in Notepad
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and add in new stations in the same format as the ones above
- Insert the following line into the file live_streams.sii replacing the top station:
stream_data[0]: "http://radio.eurotruckradio.com:8002/stream.mp3 |EuroTruckRadio|Varied|UK|128|1"

Conan and Madmatt150 like this

No combat system? We could make our own. tXL1OJx.jpg
But for the mod do we need all dlc?
I have going east but not the lastest one with northern country.

But if needed I could buy the dlc and race you to Oslo with my Volvo

No combat system? We could make our own. tXL1OJx.jpg

But for the mod do we need all dlc?

I have going east but not the lastest one with northern country.

But if needed I could buy the dlc and race you to Oslo with my Volvo

Don't need any DLC, just means you cannot go everywhere

This game is surprising enjoyable, I've been playing it for a while, and with the MP mod it's even better. I understand this may not be for everyone, but it is, IMO, one of the best simulator games out there. 

One other thing that we can do with this is organize convoys for our events, this would be a sight if we could get even 10 truckers at one time driving. As crazy has put I do support this game 110%.

Plus this company is making an American truck simulator as well.

omg the convoy today was too fun and we did create a combat system for the game it is sending in crazykid

Madmatt150 and crazykidsbite like this

I have sat down and talked this over with Crazykids, Sargefan, and Conan about this game becoming official. With crazy already having the many hats that he currently has, Sargefan will be the leader for this game. If you wish to assist him or play with them, make sure you reach out to Sargefan to get the most up to date info about the game. I will be leaving this thread open for a few more days so that people can add any additional information or ask any additional questions before moving it to completed.

Conan and Sargefan19 like this

After talking to MadMatt we have decided to hold events every week at 9pm GMT/ 5pm EST. This week has been kinda hectic for me but i am going to get an actual post up for it

I will be marking this one as completed, I will be moving and locking it now. If you want to help this game out or play it, make sure you reach out to sargefan. Good luck guys.

Conan likes this