• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GodPlzStopMe

Is Witcher 3 worth the wait and Should i buy it?

8 posts in this topic

How well  optimized  The Witcher 3 is?  Got bored playing, GW2,Arma 3, BF4... literally everything except GTA 5 that i couldn't play it at all because of the intense crashing issue whit AMD gpu's. I was looking for something enjoyable and i was thinking of buying Witcher 3 ... i never played Witcher series before all i heard it too damm hard to play it because of the combat i like  games whit a challenge like Darksouls . What do you guys think should i drop 30 euros on Witcher 3? Ive already regret droping 60 on GTA 5.

I'm sorry to tell you, but it runs terribly AMD cards. But the game itself it's amazing from what I hear.

If you dont have the money wait. Its not going anywhere.

if you are buying a new release and the video driver haven't been released for that game. Then wait, I know amd aren't the best for making good drivers for games. 

Seems good from what I have seen, though the person I have watched play has had some crashes and freezes etc. May be worth waiting a month.

Look guys, go to youtube, a 6 year old HD5870 can play it on 1080P on medium even better than the consoles. I can play it on a 750TI on medium on 1080p outout any issue, not sure what else you could want.

And the game is just a masterpiece, a complete masterpiece, by far the best RPG i played today, it blows Neverwinter Night out of the water. My only complain is that the number of NPC models in the game is very limited, it looks like they did the model they needed for the main history line and them re use them to poblate the world, it becomes "the Clone War" very soon really.

About stability, I did see some stability issues on 1.02, strange stuff on 1.03, but 1.04 works perfectly.

zawisz likes this

The game is absolutely worth the 60 bones.  It's one of the best games I've played this year.  There's a ton of shit to do in this game, and that's just the vanilla game not including the upcoming expansions.  The main story line is fantastic, but it's the side-quests, Witcher contracts, and treasure hunts that really steal the show.  The combat is fantastic, and it actually requires you to plan ahead and use the right potions before entering combat.  CD Projekt Red hasn't disappointed me with the first two games, and Wild Hunt is an amazing way to cap off an equally fantastic trilogy.  The Witcher 3 blows anything that BioWare has done recently out of the water, and I love BioWare's stuff.  So, yes.  If you have the machine to run it, buy it.  Do it.....Now!  :P  :D

When they make a female protagonist I can play I might buy it why I didn't buy the first two!