• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veniu

Reakktor - shady developer

23 posts in this topic

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOXIKK/comments/37pmjs/can_you_trust_reakktor/

I mean really? They ban pepole that rightfully demand money for content they've bought and it was released for free?

They also ban everyone that does negative opinions.

Furthermore, one of their mods seems to be breaking ALL THE LAWS constatnly. Seriously.

According to forum, laws of user countries are respected aswell, and mine got broken several times. I got harassed denounced and annoyed by Sharkster, one of admins that has commited multiple stalking and harassment crimes and he let these crimes happen knowing about them. It has been reported, nothing done about it. I get also falsely banned (He represents whole Reakktor studios?) by suspecting that hes a racist/xenophobe by denouncing my country by disrespecting it's laws.. I'm from Poland, he's from Germany so you get the idea.

I mean, WTF? I have no words how shady this developer seems to be. Did you know that they almost got a lawsuit from epic because they wanted to use Impact Hammer (the name) in their game but Epic prepared the lawsuit so they backed off? That info can be found only on epic and UT forums.

Their forums are clear of any flaws of the game besides no playerbase. All of them can be pointed out only on other forums, as on their own they get deleted.

They keep things really tight shut so nobody can talk or do anything about this. They lie, cheat and now this?! Wow, just wow.

What do you think?

Glaice likes this

This whole situation reeks of scam to me...

The developer's handling of their own community on the forums (just from the replies they've been posting) is amateurish.

Veniu likes this

This whole situation reeks of scam to me...

The developer's handling of their own community on the forums (just from the replies they've been posting) is amateurish.

Dude. They've offended me, my country, my laws, freedom of speech and social policies, EU, German laws and many many many more pepole including Americans.

They don't allow bad comments about the game. THey keep pepole either shut or praise their unreleased game. I'm not pointing fingers but at  least for disrespecting my laws, insulting me and not caring about my country laws and policies they've did a racist act. I wonder, if they don't like freedom of speech, could they be nazis? I mean, seriously, why the hell they do this? Pepole will find out sooner or later.

Moreover they are threathing me with legal actions, and back off in an hour. Any attempt's to contant them are left unresponded. Banning me on all forums, for claiming something that's false, and not obeying my countries and their own laws seems like Xenophobic act against me. I really feel like they've just insulted me, my country and all of my human plus countrie's laws. That's what Xenophobes, racists and nazis do/did... I am not calling them like that, but it does sound like they're involved in such acts, at least, to me.

Having taken a thorough look at the evidence, I hereby conclude that Reakktor are not "shady" in any sense of the word. But I can see why people would misinterpret Sharkster. I would even go as far as to quote Difascio's comment over at Reddit.

Having taken a thorough look at the evidence, I hereby conclude that Reakktor are not "shady" in any sense of the word. But I can see why people would misinterpret Sharkster. I would even go as far as to quote Difascio's comment over at Reddit.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/324810/discussions/0/615085406657366523/?tscn=1432910453#p1

http://forum.toxikk.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2645

http://forum.toxikk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2652

Are you sure man? That and not counting countless comments on YT I had to delete or thumbs down on all of my videos. They shut all pepole's voices all the time, this is not the first case. They solve all problems by closing all threads and banning pepole from forums, you cannot say anything bad about their product.

Yet, they're so great that they self-procialim this title super-duper and put it as a successor of Ut's and Q's. Without even releasing this game yet. No kickstarter, although they needed money, always. But then they'd have to give it back because they can't keep their promises. Everything on steam page is WHAT WILL IT BE and valve actually specifically said you can't describe what your game will be but what will it is.

Also they don't have full funding, they've hidden that from Valve to let the game on Early Access. They don't have the money on marketing as they claim on the main said, last paragraph:

http://toxikk.com/7-facts-about-toxikk/

Plus this guy is obviously a fanboy... He makes irrevelant comments without investigating the case. He barely can read, as he said in first one that I accused them on being racist, while it's boldy states that I accused only person.

He makes no arguments or reasons, why would you even try to listen to a guy that sees no difference between them and he? Sorry but that's kinda funny. It's like pepole I've faced on Toxikk forums. They barely can read, apparently, admins too. At least they share a few things in common...

They also don't know the meaning of words. Like, never googled or check  one out in a dictionary. This is sad....

There's no reasoning with them, whenver I stick a proof to their face they say I did not. Same with that admin. You just canno't reason with them. They accuse me of taking things out of thin air, yet they don't know the basic meaning of words or any laws plus say that is not a proof. I mean.... I know human stupidity has no limits, but some pepole are setting the bar far too low... We need James Cameron again!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/324810/discussions/0/615085406657366523/?tscn=1432910453#p1

http://forum.toxikk.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2645

http://forum.toxikk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2652

Are you sure man? That and not counting countless comments on YT I had to delete or thumbs down on all of my videos. They shut all pepole's voices all the time, this is not the first case. They solve all problems by closing all threads and banning pepole from forums, you cannot say anything bad about their product.

Yet, they're so great that they self-procialim this title super-duper and put it as a successor of Ut's and Q's. Without even releasing this game yet. No kickstarter, although they needed money, always. But then they'd have to give it back because they can't keep their promises. Everything on steam page is WHAT WILL IT BE and valve actually specifically said you can't describe what your game will be but what will it is.

Also they don't have full funding, they've hidden that from Valve to let the game on Early Access. They don't have the money on marketing as they claim on the main said, last paragraph:

http://toxikk.com/7-facts-about-toxikk/

Plus this guy is obviously a fanboy... He makes irrevelant comments without investigating the case. He barely can read, as he said in first one that I accused them on being racist, while it's boldy states that I accused only person.

He makes no arguments or reasons, why would you even try to listen to a guy that sees no difference between them and he? Sorry but that's kinda funny. It's like pepole I've faced on Toxikk forums. They barely can read, apparently, admins too. At least they share a few things in common...

They also don't know the meaning of words. Like, never googled or check  one out in a dictionary. This is sad....

There's no reasoning with them, whenver I stick a proof to their face they say I did not. Same with that admin. You just canno't reason with them. They accuse me of taking things out of thin air, yet they don't know the basic meaning of words or any laws plus say that is not a proof. I mean.... I know human stupidity has no limits, but some pepole are setting the bar far too low... We need James Cameron again!

I'm sorry, but I fail to take you seriously. If anything, you're the shady one for insulting a developer and going on to claim you were banned for no valid reason. If I was a game dev myself and you insulted me, I would give no second thought to banning you.

I wouldn't ban over something as petty as this, considering this is supposed to be the game to rejuvenate the 90s style twitch shooting genre..

If one cannot accept criticism of their work, don't work in any artistic medium format, period. If such accusations are indeed true, I would feel bad to have purchasing this game (I am shadesofice on the Reddit post btw).

Veniu likes this

I wouldn't ban over something as petty as this, considering this is supposed to be the game to rejuvenate the 90s style twitch shooting genre..

If one cannot accept criticism of their work, don't work in any artistic medium format, period. If such accusations are indeed true, I would feel bad to have purchasing this game (I am shadesofice on the Reddit post btw).

That's also the point of it. Developers are supposed to be able to get alot of critique and even being slambered upon. Pepole will view your game differently and they cannot accept it. This person is not qualified to be an admin in my opinion.

Plus this : https://partner.steamgames.com/documentation/moderating_best_practices

I'm sorry, but I fail to take you seriously. If anything, you're the shady one for insulting a developer and going on to claim you were banned for no valid reason. If I was a game dev myself and you insulted me, I would give no second thought to banning you.

Then I'm sorry but you couldn't be a developer or a youtuber. Taking critique is a daily basis. Admins of developers should be nice and polite, no matters how much pepole spit in his face. That's the truth.

And Jim Sterling definitely has shown clear examples of developers having temper tantrums because of his criticisms (IE Slaughtering Grounds, that Skateman game, etc). Those show how NOT to behave.

Veniu likes this

And Jim Sterling definitely has shown clear examples of developers having temper tantrums because of his criticisms (IE Slaughtering Grounds, that Skateman game, etc). Those show how NOT to behave.

I think we've reached the point where we need trolls and pepole really picking up on devs, especially with early access. Only then you see how they behave... Not give your money back but also make special content you paid for free, ban for no reason, settle above any laws even their own, even racism sometimes....

I think that kind of pepole would make the unrevealing of real dev's mask much faster. Like this one. I don't hate the game itself as it plays well, great experience but the marketing, selling it on remains of what is UT2004 to sell to hardcore fans but also new ones... And now this admin. It's wrong. Insulting pepole and their laws, countries and freedom of speech.. Man. Plus making false accusations when I suspect ONE person of the team of being racist, he's accusing me that I've mentnioned all of them.

We need pepole that full time job will be mocking the devs, seriously, they're getting more and more ridiculous. Not talking about all the pepole that might work in a team, but at least some members that cannot stand the heat. They'd be driven away from any community service as least. I mean, I am sure that they want a good PR and realations with playerbase. Playerbase of TOXIKK right now is  this :

http://steamspy.com/app/324810

Median of 20 mins in the last 2 weeks... As far as I know there's been a few more pepole banned or deleted. But they ban you in their forum and steam, so they keep it tight., they will not discuss anywhere where they don't have the laws to ban or delete your comments. I tried, but no. You can do so only on their playground. I've got invited to the forum to further discuss the flaws of their marketing and what I recieved are insults to me, my laws, freedom of speech, my country, alienation and more. I literally came there so they could make fool of me and ban me to get rid of me on steam.

This is... So corrupt and rotten.

Then I'm sorry but you couldn't be a developer or a youtuber. Taking critique is a daily basis. Admins of developers should be nice and polite, no matters how much pepole spit in his face. That's the truth.

You can't seriously be this dense. Providing constructive criticism is one thing. Insulting a member of the development team is another.

Puntosmx likes this

Admittedly, I only glanced over this, but I didn't see any racism on the dev's part.

I also don't think you deserve your money back because you paid for something that's free now, that's just how the market works. Granted, $90 down to free is a more extreme example, but it's very common that things come down in price as time goes on, and you generally don't get your money back for being an early purchaser. Sometimes, if a company is nice, they'll price match for maybe a few days after the purchase, but it's not guaranteed.

This really seems like a mountain out of a molehill.

Edit:

Also agreeing with this

You can't seriously be this dense. Providing constructive criticism is one thing. Insulting a member of the development team is another.

Puntosmx and Madfinnishgamer38 like this

Admittedly, I only glanced over this, but I didn't see any racism on the dev's part.

I also don't think you deserve your money back because you paid for something that's free now, that's just how the market works. Granted, $90 down to free is a more extreme example, but it's very common that things come down in price as time goes on, and you generally don't get your money back for being an early purchaser. Sometimes, if a company is nice, they'll price match for maybe a few days after the purchase, but it's not guaranteed.

This really seems like a mountain out of a molehill.

Edit:

Also agreeing with this

You have your point and rights, I have to admit.

But I've even recieved a friend request from a guy from my own country. He read all about this and he also feels that the law, country and our nationality has been offended. He does not feel it as much as I do, I want to state that, but he agrees that he made fun of Poland and our laws and social policies.

Plus insults to developers (and otherwise) happen all the time. Activision for example posted some writing on one maps that offended Arab pepole, too bad they did not sue them, althrough some used harsh words. We all shat down with harsh words on one or another developer. If they can't take it, again, they shouldn't be developers. Don't pretend you're a saint mate. :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOXIKK/comments/37pmjs/can_you_trust_reakktor/

I mean really? They ban pepole that rightfully demand money for content they've bought and it was released for free?

They also ban everyone that does negative opinions.

Furthermore, one of their mods seems to be breaking ALL THE LAWS constatnly. Seriously.

According to forum, laws of user countries are respected aswell, and mine got broken several times. I got harassed denounced and annoyed by Sharkster, one of admins that has commited multiple stalking and harassment crimes and he let these crimes happen knowing about them. It has been reported, nothing done about it. I get also falsely banned (He represents whole Reakktor studios?) by suspecting that hes a racist/xenophobe by denouncing my country by disrespecting it's laws.. I'm from Poland, he's from Germany so you get the idea.

Somehow, I feel you're just trying to spread a personal vendetta against that game and studio because people didn't agree with you.

You made a video criticizing the game and claiming it was dead and that it's not "a real arena shooter" (a real scótchman's fallacy). People disagreed with you and you replied with insults and then got angry at being banned.

Sorry, but I can't feel empathy for people replying with insults to criticism.

So, thanks for bringing this up. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Tough luck you got banned in their forums and Steam's. Please don't make it an interforum war.

I think we've reached the point where we need trolls and pepole really picking up on devs, especially with early access. Only then you see how they behave... Not give your money back but also make special content you paid for free, ban for no reason, settle above any laws even their own, even racism sometimes....

No. Never. We don't need any trolls at all. You're drunk, go home.

It seems this description fits you too, since you don't handle criticism of your video well either.

You went deleting posts that were critical of your points.

Sadly, I couldn't link directly to the conversations, so they'll show below the youtube video.... but at least you didn't delete Reaktor account's posts.

You denouncing Reaktor for a forum post criticl of your vid

Reply from reaktor account to your criticism and later denouncing of you deleting posts you didn't like

Edited by Puntosmx

Somehow, I feel you're just trying to spread a personal vendetta against that game and studio because people didn't agree with you.

You made a video criticizing the game and claiming it was dead and that it's not "a real arena shooter" (a real scótchman's fallacy). People disagreed with you and you replied with insults and then got angry at being banned.

Sorry, but I can't feel empathy for people replying with insults to criticism.

So, thanks for bringing this up. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Tough luck you got banned in their forums and Steam's. Please don't make it an interforum war.

No. Never. We don't need any trolls at all. You're drunk, go home.

Yeah. Comments like "you sux" and "lol ur piece of s**t" sounds like alot of constructive critisicsm. So you knew how these comments were written huh? I really want to know how. There was nothing constructive about them, they were junk. Go look at steam links where I had a normal talk with normal pepole. Seriously you think they were a critique? So voting down all my other videos was also a critique from their side? Without watching it? Dude please, you sound really unreasonable. We all know how most of "critique" comments look alike. These were hateful and harassive. I have not deleted a single developer comment from my chanel because that was not hate from their side at least.

Please don't make stuff up without even reading anything but a few words.

Sadly it went the other way as You've described. I did not disagree with pepole and got insulted many many times. I also couldn't help finding threads closed or with banned pepole that couldn't get their money back or mouth's were shut because of criticism.

I am trying to make pepole aware what they do to others who disagree with them and are new to their forums. They won't even talk to you outside of their playgrounds, they don't wish to. I've been invited and immediately discriminated (not even mentioning private corespondecy leak and that admins did allow that, by someone who was harassing me), as many other pepole, to the point where you can't take it and write something stupid or angry, and then you get banned and having a pin of being a fool while they have started it all. They do it to make pepole seem like fools.

Plus, game is dead, please read the topics mate. Max 12-14 pepole play it, with median of 21 minutes in past 2 weeks. Even other players agree that this game right now is dead. Usually a developer would think what to do in that case so the game won't be dead, instead of inviting pepole on their forums to make fools out of them and ban them. That was my point of the 1st video, so they'd get up and do something about the game having flaws and being dead. This game has serious problems and by harsh and absurd criticism I tried to help, as developers should notice a thing or two that there's something not right.

I've been talking to normal and friendly pepole and they agree with me in alot of the cases. Game needs alot of fixing. But they're dealing with pepole who critique it by banning them on their own playgrounds.

Sharkster does seem to have a bit of an attitude, but that's about it. Course when a mod is told to give someone their "parent's contact info because they don't educate idiots for free", can't totally blame him for it. Also when I've modded for a couple forums, if I banned someone based on insults and harassment via private conversation I did have to show proof/screenshot etc thus sharing private conversation with other mods/admin. Sometime, when it was decided that the ban had to be explained to the community as a whole, we did have to provide that information as well. I don't know how common a practice that is, but I've seen it used in multiple forums.

Also The guy critiqued a video he disagreed with, so what?  He wasn't going out of the way to harass you. He even explicitly said and I quote
"This is NOT a witch hunt. Please do not harass him or anything" Yeah he mentions an inability to count which, Ok, so yeah, that last part might sting someone's egos a bit, but it's opinion, nothing more. You go on about their inability to take criticism but it looks more like you are the one on a rampage with a bruised ego.
I mean absolutely no offense btw, I'm just saying what it "look's like" from the view of an observer.

Puntosmx likes this

Sharkster does seem to have a bit of an attitude, but that's about it. Course when a mod is told to give someone their "parent's contact info because they don't educate idiots for free", can't totally blame him for it. Also when I've modded for a couple forums, if I banned someone based on insults and harassment via private conversation I did have to show proof/screenshot etc thus sharing private conversation with other mods/admin. Sometime, when it was decided that the ban had to be explained to the community as a whole, we did have to provide that information as well. I don't know how common a practice that is, but I've seen it used in multiple forums.

Also The guy critiqued a video he disagreed with, so what?  He wasn't going out of the way to harass you. He even explicitly said and I quote

"This is NOT a witch hunt. Please do not harass him or anything" Yeah he mentions an inability to count which, Ok, so yeah, that last part might sting someone's egos a bit, but it's opinion, nothing more. You go on about their inability to take criticism but it looks more like you are the one on a rampage with a bruised ego.

I mean absolutely no offense btw, I'm just saying what it "look's like" from the view of an observer.

Yeah, thanks, I need observer point's of view.

However later on he did share private corespondecy without my agreement or even knowledge. I was a defendant and everyone has his nerves. I was insulted right away when I came to the forum, and I was invited to get there. And this guy did keep harassing me with messeges until I banned him. And seems like his "don't harass him" did not help either, later on joining to insult me aswell on the forums while I tried to reason with admins that did not replay to me in any way.

Plus I think I can deal with criticism: http://steamcommunity.com/app/324810/discussions/0/615085406657366523/

I had a really good conversation with guys here. Do keep in mind, one is from another topic and I did what I did to cool him down, and later he explains that he did needed to cool down, afterwards we had a good conversation.

I have to admit though, if the "critique" is about some different opinion, I get it and I can disscuss about it. However, when the critique says I'm doing something wrong and I should follow what they do, I am a very stubborn person to explain it to me or even notice. I usually take it as irrevelant since it changes my main target for example, so I don't care about it and as far as I know I can remove it right away. I like to learn on my own mistakes and before I march in somwhere I like to make a plan in my head how it is all supposed to look alike.

I mean, I drive my own channel how I do, I know what I want to to be, how my videos should look alike, it is my vision and it's hard to talk me through it unless you are my close friend. Worse is, I find it as a good thing of learning by own mistakes and being original in some ways. For example, almost all music and assets I use are made only by me myself and I won't even listen some random person telling me I should change this and that. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

However the main point is what this admin does, that's what I'm trying to focus on. Even a person, also polish reported to me that he also feels like this was insulting to our country.

All of this requires just alot of deep reading and thought. It's not something you read once (yes, everything) and are done with it. But some pepole don't have the time and I do understand that. Because as I said, this admin and community always tries to make pepole look like they've started it not the community or admin. And on first, quick glance it does seem so, I have to agree with that.

First,  you literally asked for our thoughts/opinions, so you don't need to be rude when someone gives you an opinion based on the information you provided.

Pretty much everything you have linked to has pretty much shown their side and how you have repeated insulted sharkster.
heck I even went into the steam forums, and saw plenty of threads that allowed negative feed back the lack of players and missed updates.
I also saw yours which was locked compared to theirs which wasn't.

There is not a single thing in context that has been given of what has been linked have you have been harassed.
or to word a bit better,

I'm not saying Dev's are incapable of being selfish spoiled man-children. I watch Jim sterling on a regular basis even. I've seen total biscuit had Dev issued copyright bs pulled on him. This isn't one of those situations. Yeah there seems to be concern about the lack of players in EA but the only person I've seen banned for voicing it was the one that has actively insulted The dev, an Admin on the dev's forums, and other players/community members that voiced disagreement.

Also Conversations get shared, that happens in life online and off.  Unless you forced a DNA on them there is nothing biding to stop them from doing so. Infact probably the reason you haven't gotten a reply from the other mod's/admin is that Sharkster has probably already communicated to them the the issue between you and he along with your conversations and links to your posts as an admin will often do if there is an issue with a member.

And with all do respect I feel this thread is a rather inappropriate airing of dirty laundry given the known context of the dispute between yourself and the dev. it's one thing if the dev was really and for truly  acting shady, it's another for someone with a personal dispute with an admin on another site to call that admin/dev out here based on hearsay and conjecture.

First,  you literally asked for our thoughts/opinions, so you don't need to be rude when someone gives you an opinion based on the information you provided.

Pretty much everything you have linked to has pretty much shown their side and how you have repeated insulted sharkster.

heck I even went into the steam forums, and saw plenty of threads that allowed negative feed back the lack of players and missed updates.

I also saw yours which was locked compared to theirs which wasn't.

There is not a single thing in context of what has been linked where you have been harassed.

I'm not saying Dev's are incapable of being selfish spoiled man-children. I watch Jim sterling on a regular basis even. I've seen total biscuit had Dev issued copyright bs pulled on him. This isn't one of those situations. Yeah there seems to be concern about the lack of players in EA but the only person I've seen banned for voicing it was the one that has actively insulted The dev, an Admin on the dev's forums, and other players/community members that voiced disagreement.

I am sorry if I have insulted you in some way.

So what about that he broke the law? That he has shown racist or at least xenophobic behaviour? Yes, you're right because you cannot be harassed only in one place. You need to be harassed in mutliple places and that took place on my youtube where I was foolish enough to start removing the comments that harassed me. Also this dude has deliberately searched for my other accounts, anywhere, as you can see that he has found my reddit, and without any proof correctly pinpointed that it is me.

That's the point. They allow posts like this "this is wrong this is bad fix this and it will be great", but when you make a post "this game feels bad and broken" it is going to be deleted. For example, dude demanded his 90$ back, he had the right to shat down upon the developers for something he paid and he got banned for that. For sharing with the world, that this developer is bad because they've scammed him. Apparently you cannot do that these days.

"If it is a product sold for money, then it sure as hell deserves to be criticized".

I may have taken the "yeah, thanks I needed an observers point of view" as being sarcastic. I apologize if that wasn't your intent.

In what you have linked to He hasn't shown anything xenophobic in the links you have posted.  Most of what he posts is Reactionary to something you have said or done. Most of which it seems, has been insulating him or the dev in a seemingly paranoid way.
 In the threads you have linked to "you" are actively threatening  people with basless legal action.
You are taking things out of context or applying one that isn't there.  That is what some of them, and we have tried to tell you.
yeah there is the possibility that they "might" be doing something odd, but you are the one that is being rude to the dev/admin and then acting shocked when they ban you for it  and don't want to talk to you.

Sharkster posted the conversation in defense of your actions and comments towards him.
the extent of his rudeness has basically been the comment about not banning you out of personal amusement over  your acting childish.
I'm not meaning to be rude or argumentative, I'm just trying to get you to understand you are a part of the equation too, your actions, just as his, are a part of this issue, and this might not be an appropriate place to discuss what seems to be "dirty laundry" between you and an admin elsewhere.

First off, please don't bring up personal problems on a public forum. If you feel that the developer is participating in shady business, then that's fine to post. But please don't talk about personal things. Also, please don't "Witch-hunt". What I mean by that is don't say that someone did something without proof. I'm not saying your lying about anything, but please bring proof of something before you accuse someone of something.

I may have taken the "yeah, thanks I needed an observers point of view" as being sarcastic. I apologize if that wasn't your intent.

In what you have linked to He hasn't shown anything xenophobic in the links you have posted.  Most of what he posts is Reactionary to something you have said or done. Most of which it seems, has been insulating him or the dev in a seemingly paranoid way.

In the threads you have linked to "you" are actively threatening  people with basless legal action.

You are taking things out of context or applying one that isn't there.  That is what some of them, and we have tried to tell you.

yeah there is the possibility that they "might" be doing something odd, but you are the one that is being rude to the dev/admin and then acting shocked when they ban you for it  and don't want to talk to you.

Sharkster posted the conversation in defense of your actions and comments towards him.

the extent of his rudeness has basically been the comment about not banning you out of personal amusement over  your acting childish.

I'm not meaning to be rude or argumentative, I'm just trying to get you to understand you are a part of the equation too, your actions, just as his, are a part of this issue, and this might not be an appropriate place to discuss what seems to be "dirty laundry" between you and an admin elsewhere.

Sorry that it sounded a bit like sarcasm (You're right) and I can assure You it was not intended, once again, apologies.

Well, these are the forum rules:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “TOXIKK Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “TOXIKK Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “TOXIKK Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. "

So makes my law also work on that forum, laws from Poland. Now, our law says:

Art. 190.a paragraph 1 says clearly:

"Who by the persistent harassment arouses in justified circumstances a sense of threat or substantially violates its privacy, is punishable by imprisonment up to 3 years."

And I did not just felt harassed by the pepole which BARRY SCOTT user did enable to. It broke the law of sharing private corespondence without users permission. We all know that law, that's why you cannot for example record on your phone anyone without notifying and asking him if he's willing to, even on loudspeaker in a public place. At least in Poland you can't.

So I have reported that to admin that according to forum rules, he should be banned. I've reported that multiple times, tried to contact Sharkster in that matter, nothing, all rejected but  without any argument why and there was no contact with this guy. So I've assumed he falls unto the law of knowinly letting the crime happen and therefore, because I couldn't do anything else as he was the highest autority, cooperation in the crime. That's where it all set off.

I had a talk with other admin however, peacefully, cool, as an admin should be, polite no matters what. And there's the catch, I notified Shakster about that, that I am contacting other admin and we will discuss banning Sharkster accordingly to their law. However, he banned me after this message and I do not have the private chat history with the other admin... Letthargy I think that was his nick. I've recently asked my friend on that forum, yes, friend, to contact this moderator in order to send me the messeges over.

You have the full right not to believe in 50% what I said cause I cannot give any proof but this: http://pl.tinypic.com/r/30ttjlw/8 as I on my own lost all private chat with the admins due to banning me...

First off, please don't bring up personal problems on a public forum. If you feel that the developer is participating in shady business, then that's fine to post. But please don't talk about personal things. Also, please don't "Witch-hunt". What I mean by that is don't say that someone did something without proof. I'm not saying your lying about anything, but please bring proof of something before you accuse someone of something.

Sorry, pepole demand this and this. My whole point is that the developers/admin are hiding something and rejecting pepole the freedom of speech and bad opinions. Thank you for notification. However but their in my law it seems like they have an admin that was involved in a criminal activity, at least according to my laws (see up) and their forum laws, plus he insults my country, me and my laws, where also someone else from my country feels like it is an insult, which is personal yes, but it leaves space for speculations, is someone in the developer team a racist or a xenophobe. Only Polish pepole would understand his (sadly) Nazist joke so this makes it not important.

And also shuts other pepole's mouths and bans when someone want's to rightfully claim the money back for content that was released for free shortly after.

If You would like to specify which information should be kept away from the topic then I would be glad to not mention them anymore.

Okay, so after further review we have decided to lock this thread. This forum isn't the place start a witchhunt. Go back to reddit if you want to try that, but as a redditor myself, I know that they won't appreciate that there either.