• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jayson's Rage

AJSA Community YouTube: Calling All Content Creators And Event Participants!

15 posts in this topic

RSgQTSQ.png

For those of you whom are unaware, we have a Community Channel for the AJSA on YouTube. Go there to see event footage, community news, and other AJSA related items. After quite a bit of inactivity, life has been breathed back into it and content will now be coming weekly at the very least.

Recently, I was put in charge of the YouTube Channel. I want nothing more than to see this channel grow and flourish, but I need your help to do that. Whether you, yourself, are a content creator, or you just participate in events that the AJSA holds, you can help me see that become a reality. How, you ask? Easily. I need a combination of things to make this channel more complete:

• Event recap videos

• Fan Art/Music

• Voice Overs

• Many other things!

Event Recap Videos: I need footage of your events! Here is a good example of what the event video will become once I get my mitts on it. I have a few guidelines that need to be followed in order to keep a high quality among the channel's videos, and they are:

• Obviously, you are representing the AJSA, so be sure to follow the Code of Conduct

• No copyrighted music. PERIOD. Find something under the Monstercat label, anything under Creative Commons copyright, or I can add music after arranging the clips, if music is wanted.

• The quality of your video MUST be 720P or higher. Exceptions will be handled on a case-by-case basis

• I need an open line of communication to the event’s supervisor to ensure the video turns out as expected. This can be achieved either by PMing here on the forums, on Skype, or at my email (Jaysons.Rage@gmail.com).

Fan Art/Music: While, of course, these are not videos, I want to show of the creative abilities of this community. These, I’d like to incorporate into other videos, like I did with the music in this event video for the PS4 Game Night. Again, there are standards that this channel will be upholding, such as:

• Again, Code of Conduct.

• You must be or represent the creator of the art/music that is submitted.

• Quality is key. High-Resolution images in either .png or .jpg format.

• At the very least, 256kbps for music, in .mp3/.flac only. Other files will be reviewed individually.

• If your art/music isn’t used right away, do not take it as a personal offense. I may just be waiting for the right time to use them.

• Don’t think I won’t check to make sure you actually own the proper rights. If you created it, there is no issue.

Voice Overs/etc.:  Do you have a talent with Voice Overs or any ideas for the channel you’d like to propose? Get a hold of me via PM, Skype, or email (jaysons.rage@gmail.com) so we can talk further.

My videos are not even close to the stuff you're looking for, so im not even bothering to pm you about it

What I'm looking for is videos period. lol. I'm just not fond of lets-plays unless it is highlights of such.

What I'm looking for is videos period. lol. I'm just not fond of lets-plays unless it is highlights of such.

it's just random videos basicly

So would you accept LPs for this or just look at/highlight vids?

I don't want any full Lets Play series just yet

HOWEVER

As you all know, the PS4 Game Night videos are a weekly installment, and I have more shows I want to start debuting. One being all about the community. Stay tuned for more info, but know that the more interest this new show generates, the better it will be for everyone involved.

I have some league videos but the quality is bad I'm buying a new computer at the end of this summer so that should help?

I'll see if I can make it to some PC night stuffs and record them for you Jayson. I can stream/cap 1080p. I don't have a Ps4/xone yet, but I have pretty much everything besides and I can cap using an Elgato. I should have a Xone coming up soon, and i can start making it to events for Xone as well.

I might be able to help, record some events, I've handled obs before, although I lack editing, and a good pc :P

I might be able to help, record some events, I've handled obs before, although I lack editing, and a good pc :P

I've got a GEForce GT 740 and Sony Vegas 11. maybe we could work together and both help out

i would like to help i made a few videos but it was a long time ago i could make way better ones now. i also would love to do voice overs as voice acting is really fun for me and i would just like to help out.  

( WARNING old video it has profanity) (i also didn't do any voice work in this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mR39EQrPU

Id be happy to make some videos featuring ajsa events, and doing things with members of the ajsa community, i could make videos specifficly for this channel if you wanted?. Just finding the time! haha. I have my own channel but i have nothing related to asja on there its completely separate from what i do here. But i would like to do some collabs with the asja for both myself and the asja community in general. I also make my own music too so i dont use copy righted stuff, only for parody purposes.

Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if you want any help with anything related to content creation or asja stuff :)

If i have time and im free ill be happy to pitch in when i can :)

Jayson's Rage likes this