• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lhouraii

Gaming Friends?

28 posts in this topic

I've mentioned this before but I don't have any gaming friends - which sucks! It's what happens when you work in fashion I guess.

does-anyone-want-to-be-my-friend-gif-1.g

Anyway, does anyone want to be my friend?  :wub: Haha >_< 

635541103689168875-1317051082_original.g

What I mean is - does anyone want to add me on Skype - just to chat every once in a while? It would be great to have someone who I can talk to about games! (Only 18+ since I like talking about rum a lot too and sometimes swear. I'm not good with children  :D  - plus, it would be weird for someone in their 20's to be friends with someone below 18, idk)

This is the only gaming community I'm a part of - the only forum as well. I did add one person from here on Skype but they never talk to me soooo  :wacko: <3

I've mentioned this before but I don't have any gaming friends - which sucks! It's what happens when you work in fashion I guess.

What I mean is - does anyone want to add me on Skype - just to chat every once in a while? It would be great to have someone who I can talk to about games! (Only 18+ since I like talking about rum a lot too and sometimes swear. I'm not good with children  :D  - plus, it would be weird for someone in their 20's to be friends with someone below 18, idk)

This is the only gaming community I'm a part of - the only forum as well. I did add one person from here on Skype but they never talk to me soooo  :wacko: <3

Well I am already your friend on xbox and on here. I suppose adding me on skype isn't much more right? Jokes aside I try to be on skype anyways so if you want to chat sometime feel free to add me there as well. Eiousx is my skype username. 

Well I am already your friend on xbox and on here. I suppose adding me on skype isn't much more right? Jokes aside I try to be on skype anyways so if you want to chat sometime feel free to add me there as well. Eiousx is my skype username. 

Omg, I forgot some people added me on Xbox - I need to get a Live membership! >_< I'll add you on Skype now  :D <3

..Did... Did you say rum..? o_O, add me!

Lhouraii likes this

Sadly I don't use Skype myself. I do have an account registered, but Skype keeps crashing for me every time I try to launch it.

But on a side note, are you by any chance on Steam?

Sadly I don't use Skype myself. I do have an account registered, but Skype keeps crashing for me every time I try to launch it.

But on a side note, are you by any chance on Steam?

I'm not on Steam no, unfortunately! <3

Madfinnishgamer38 likes this

Been a while since I've used skype but I am in the same boat, hence why I joined this community. Play so many multiplayer games but not many people to enjoy them with. Send me your skype ID, might give me a reason to actually use my webcam again. Also yes what Mad said, if you have steam add me on their for sure :D

Lhouraii likes this

Eh, why not, it could be fun

I don't have skype but I'll be your friend on here!

490938f7d922321fa975e80f86de0aff.jpg

I pretty much play anything when I get a chance!

baronrouker and Lhouraii like this

I'm 15......so I guess ill have to go back to my friends who only play COD

*cries*

ProdiGY_DE likes this

I did add one person from here on Skype but they never talk to me soooo  :wacko: <3

*cough* <.<

I guess I have to apologize for that.

Well being a "Forum Celebrity" with 2000 posts, people might think, "What an awesome guy! He must be famous and very social. I mean, 2000 posts and 1000 likes...what a guy!. I guess I could add him on Skype" but it's quite the opposite.

1.) Lots of times I'm AFK or just busy

2.) I'm actually pretty "shy"...or simply someone who prefers to be quiet unless spoken to. I rarely start a conversation. I'm only used to starting a conversation with VERY, very close friends and somone I know very well.

3.) You aren't much online yourself xD

4.) I'm not really shy but I have a hard time talking with people I don't often talk to or just don't know well enough yet. I'm just someone you have to keep on pesking and diggig at to get to know better :P

As I've said, I'm not great or experienced at starting conversations or even keeping them going. People often get the feeling I have no interest in them. *sigh*

I guess I have some kind of a cursed spell binding me.

And I'm a basement dweller. Been living in my basement for years, I have no knowledge of these..."social things"...as the Surface People call them.

Don't have the skype thing, or a computer camera. Though I suppose I should start looking into both of those things. But I'll still be a friend if you want, in the forums, on teamspeak, on the xbox, where ever. Just say what and when and I'll try to be there to help or give you some company.

Not that good at just starting conversations out of the blue however, but I'm here when needed. I tend to be good at waiting around.

Lhouraii likes this

Always up for gaming friends to chat with, saetasven is my skype name if anyone wants to add me. Though please tell me it is from the AJSA please! Otherwise I will be weirded out.

I think I put my status on there as invisible last time I used it but if you are on I will send a message if you are on my list :)

barsonator5107 is my Skype name
xIcenann117x is my Xbox gamertag

im not on skype but if you want you can add me on or message me on xbox and ill add you to my friend list my GT is Kirito2228 for Xbox and my PSN name is Kirito221 so if you want to add or message me on either of them id be happy to add you and chat once and while we are on at same time

My Skype is Shagger 666. Fell free to drop me a line some time. I'll probably use my Xbox or my phone to access the app.

Don't have the skype thing, or a computer camera. Though I suppose I should start looking into both of those things. But I'll still be a friend if you want, in the forums, on teamspeak, on the xbox, where ever. Just say what and when and I'll try to be there to help or give you some company.

Not that good at just starting conversations out of the blue however, but I'm here when needed. I tend to be good at waiting around.

That's so nice of you! >_< Thank you!

I've added everyone on Skype - thank you for your replies! I'm happy! <3

Might as well jump in here. Jaysons.Rage

I like friends.

I'm 15......so I guess ill have to go back to my friends who only play COD

*cries*

I know how you feel...

Dane2hip48 likes this

I know how you feel...

Now you're making me feel bad! D: 

I will add you, as long as you make sure to tell me you're under 18 when you add me  - so that I don't talk to you about alcohol and other such things! XD

My Skype is 'Lhouraii' <3

well i like games i i swear alot and i love Rum

Yass! Add me! XD <3

I-not likes this

Bump - for anyone who will actually be online/talk to me?

Please don't add me if you don't want to chat, I don't understand why anyone would do that? :wacko:

But yah, my Skype name is 'Lhouraii', same as here!  :D <3

Hi, I'm still at work but I'll add you when I get back in an hour or two. I must warn you though that I have an odd sense of humour and my mouth words don't always make sense.
J.

Lhouraii likes this

Hi, I'm still at work but I'll add you when I get back in an hour or two. I must warn you though that I have an odd sense of humour and my mouth words don't always make sense.

J.

Yay! That sounds great to me! :D <3