• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dan4tier

Ark: Survival Evolved (UnOfficial Game Support)

38 posts in this topic

sorry I am new here and I want to play with you guys. Can someone explain how can I join the ARK server plz?

To join us go to our TS server (http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/13-the-ajsa-teamspeak-video-tutorial-instructions/) and find the community games section towards the bottom. The channel description of the Ark channel shows you on how to join the server. Once in the server choose the northern shores as a spawn point and ask other members in the TS channel for directions to our base (it is on the shore, so better never bother to go inland, seeing as the wildflife is usually deadly). Finding the base can be a bit tedious, but don't let yourself be discouraged by that.

While I think this game has crazy good potential amongst the hoard of shitty survival games out there, I have to say I'm against official support until it is out of Early Access

While I think this game has crazy good potential amongst the hoard of shitty survival games out there, I have to say I'm against official support until it is out of Early Access

Hmmmmm I see your point... but after watching Jurassic World.... damn! :D We can even make our own park, and when people join the server we dump them into the T-rex cage ahaha :D

Just an update for anyone who wasn't in the Ts channel when I dropped by. The only thing holding up this process is kabechet getting in touch with me. She is the current tribe leader in game and is the number 1 candidate for this game's leader. Once we sit down and chat, then we can get this ball rolling.

Been playing just on my own local server for a bit but when I get back home to my big rig then I'll get onto the angry ark. 

I normally stay well away from early access and survival games but this is so addictive and it's refreshing to be surviving against something other then fecking zombies! ! ! 

Again, it has great potential, but it isn't a game yet. It's an Early Access Title. That's a paid-for demo/beta.

I can see setting up a server and supporting the game, but only after full release. So far, the game has ridiculous system requirements, if you want to squeeze 60 fps from it, you almost need to go with low settings. Also there's a super bad lag compensation, with ping above 80, the game is almost unplayable (stuff pop's in, you, dinos and other players teleport to different locations etc).

I would be against supporting it, until it is released. So far, it's not even a game. For me, everything in Early Access is a "project". May be finished or may be dumped. So far it is full of bugs and runs very poor on good Pc's.

Mine: i2600k cranked up to 4,5 per core, 20gb 1333Mhz ram, GTX 970 G1 - 4GB, -medium gives about 30 fps with resolution scaling, shadows and sky at minimum. Unacceptable for me.

Also the game has a huge problem with hyperthreading, does not seem to use all cores, or full potential of GPU. I'm not saying the game is bad, so far, it's bugged as hell and runs poor on good machines. And don't give me Early Access BS - If it's being sold I have the right to criticize it.

Oh and the game crashes from time to time. I couldn't support it if it's barely stable.

Anyone know what happened to the server? Been down since lastnight now and nothing posted :(

Anyone know what happened to the server? Been down since lastnight now and nothing posted :(

This is what the Ark TS channel description reads:

"Server down most of today (6/17) - Multiple issues with 175.0 - All players dead, dinos dead, insane fall damage, dino inventory deletion, people spawning in non-tribe beds, it's completely broken. Will update until issues fixed then launch."

Isskel likes this

This is what the Ark TS channel description reads:

"Server down most of today (6/17) - Multiple issues with 175.0 - All players dead, dinos dead, insane fall damage, dino inventory deletion, people spawning in non-tribe beds, it's completely broken. Will update until issues fixed then launch."

Thank you :D

Is the server down right now? Can't seem to join in at all.

I have discussed with Kabechet about Ark.

I have moved the unofficial support thread to completed.