• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doshka17

Guild Invite Thread (ESO)

189 posts in this topic

I'd also like to mention that anyone in the guild has the ability to invite, so help me out a bit x3

Thanks! got muh invite! may make another char in a vbit just to taste another class, but that's if the server is willing.

Maybe I'll be able to be on by Saturday cause right now it's at 61%

Maybe I'll be able to be on by Saturday cause right now it's at 61%

Geez Wookie, are you powering that thing with a hamster wheel? That's awful!

Geez Wookie, are you powering that thing with a hamster wheel? That's awful!

Wooden modem. But seriously wookie might want to unplug your router for 30 seconds

Psykogrl likes this

tankfun652

Also, do you have to be in a certain alliance to join? I am currently in the Aldmeri Dominion.

Edit: sorry just read the post that you guys are supporting the Ebonheart Pact, thats ok Ill go create a new character.

tankfun652

Also, do you have to be in a certain alliance to join? I am currently in the Aldmeri Dominion.

Edit: sorry just read the post that you guys are supporting the Ebonheart Pact, thats ok Ill go create a new character.

Guilds are account based, so you can be a member regardless of your faction, but only ebonheart pact characters can fight under our banner in PvP

Leave your gamertag here if you need an invite to the ESO guild on Xbox One. I'll be on immediately at midnight launch to get the guild up as soon as possible, it is expected to be up by midday.

You need to be online to receive an invite. Look for myself or DummyParachute0 to message for an invite.

Guild Status: Up

Edit: Just so everyone knows, anyone in the guild can invite, so grab your friends! The staff is too few to stare at the friendslist all day to find those who need an invite, so please look out myself, DummyParachute0, xRubMyNixonx, and any other officer online. Even if we are not playing ESO at that moment, message us so we know you need to get in!

XxVIPERxX88

I will be online for the vast majority of both Saturday and Sunday. Please message me over Xbox live if you need an invite during this time, even if im playing something else or on Netflix. I will always take the time to get you in.

unless im in the bathroom, then I might be a few minutes getting back to you >_>

Personna, haven't been on much due to work and that giant initial patch, but will try and be on tonight.

Yo yo yo! Aus player, ES fan since morrow, looking for a cas guild; dungeoning!

Hey,

Looking for an invite to the guild.

Gamertag: artis2011

"HFIL Liznak" please

id love to join the guild my gt is akittypunter

I just got the game the other day and it is almost finished downloading. I would like to join but I don't know the requirements for doing so. Could someone inform me so I can meet these requirements? By the way my gamer tag is: SamuriGladiator

I just got the game today and it is nearly finished downloading. I would really like to join the guild but I don't know the requirements to do so. Could someone tell me what I need to get done before i'm allowed to enter? By the way my gamer tag is SamuriGladiator.

I just got the game today and it is nearly finished downloading. I would really like to join the guild but I don't know the requirements to do so. Could someone tell me what I need to get done before i'm allowed to enter? By the way my gamer tag is SamuriGladiator.

There are no requirements other then that you need to be online in the game to be sent an invite. Look out for myself, dummyparachute0, and xRubMyNixonx and message us over Xbox live if you see us online. Ill be looking out for ya too, just can't spend all day staring at my friend list :P

would love to join AJSA ESO YouStupidWalrus is the GT

i'm new to the angry army but i would like an invite to your guild Gamertag chris62475 plz.

Deaththegod6 ill be sending a message tonight if i see yall on

There are no requirements other then that you need to be online in the game to be sent an invite. Look out for myself, dummyparachute0, and xRubMyNixonx and message us over Xbox live if you see us online. Ill be looking out for ya too, just can't spend all day staring at my friend list :P

Thanks! I will do that! Hope you guys have room for a mage!