• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dane2hip48

Is Batman Killing people in Arkam Knight?

10 posts in this topic

I have come to this conclusion after seeing gameplay and thinking about the game in general. so in short these are the reasons I think batman will be killing in the Arkham Knight

1. Different universe- The Arkham series crossed into its own universe when the Joker was killed off. Meaning the game can take a good amount of artistic integrity with no restrictions and use them.

2. End of a series-  the Arkham series is coming to an end. A way to go with a bang would be to take something we all know about our protagonist and flip it on our heads. Can you Imagine how epic it would be to hunt down Batmans biggest enemies and finish them off once and for all?

3. Brutal style- Batmans moves shown in gameplay and in the trailer look especially brutal this time around. It doesn't look like hes even holding back anymore, using criminals weapons against them, ramming cars with the batmobile, and even a move in which he shoves someones head into an powerbox !

4.M rating- The next Arkham game will be sporting an M rating for the first time. Little is known why the game is given this rating. the developers have said the game was given he rating because it was just the story they just wanted to tell and they wouldn't sacrifice it so it would be open to younger consumers.

5. The playable DLC characters- two characters that stand out to me are Harley Quinn and the Red Hood, both known to kill without regret in the batman franchise. In fact, in the GameStop pre-order trailer, The Red Hood is see sporting usable pistols in gameplay. This could reflect the nature of batman in gameplay.

6.Jokers Death- I believe the Jokers death was in place to foreshadows Batmans future of killing. Even in the comics Batman once stated that the reason he wouldn't kill joker was because he believed he wouldn't be able to stop killing other criminals if he did.

What do you think?

I always thought Heroes that never killed their villains were the biggest dumbasses ever Injustice proved my theory and the end of Arkham city as well so I'm thinking Batman finally figured it out plus there is nothing wrong with killing a killer morally speaking.

Dane2hip48 likes this

Yeah, I don't think any good has ever come from Batman not killing.

Yeah, I don't think any good has ever come from Batman not killing.

No it hasn't and if Batman doesn't want to kill but wants to stop them ahem SEND THEM INTO THE FUCKING PHANTOM ZONE OR A PRISON THEU CANT FUCKING BREAK OUT OF AS EASILY AS WALKING IN AND OUT OF A MALL!!! Sorry just tired of heroes wanting to take the high road and not break the law but that's exactly what they do when they don costumes and take the law into their own hands.

Theres a game theory that Batman is really insane himself and puts others in danger so he can save them. Because Arkham is like a revolving door for criminals!

^whos  that in your profile pic?

Is it just me or does he look a little like micheal de santa? lol

Honestly, I don't think Batman will WANT to kill people in Arkham Knight. Yes he is slaming heads into electric boxes (however both the REC and Electric Gloves never killed anybody, but then again Batman isn't shoving them into a box), yes he is running over cars in the Batmobile (but he did that in both Batman Begins and the Dark Knight), and yes he is using guns on the Batmobile (Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight , The Dark Knight Rises, The Dark Knight Returns...need I say more?) But If Rocksteady is saying the Arkham Knight's (the villian) tanks are unmanned, then I guess they don't want Batman killin' anybody, unless he has no other choice. I think the Joker's death will actually motivate him to NOT kill anyone, because if everybody thinks that Batman killed Joker, then I think killing Penguin,Two-Face,Harley Quinn,Scarecrow,Arkham Knight would change his image drastically. 

Well that's the thing. If the bat mobile fights are frequent it would get kind of dumb if all are unmanned. that would be the one way to make things extremely difficult for batman. fill the TANKS with PEOPLE! I do feel batman will be killing more regardless of whether he wants to or not.

Honestly, I don't think Batman will WANT to kill people in Arkham Knight. Yes he is slaming heads into electric boxes (however both the REC and Electric Gloves never killed anybody, but then again Batman isn't shoving them into a box), yes he is running over cars in the Batmobile (but he did that in both Batman Begins and the Dark Knight), and yes he is using guns on the Batmobile (Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight , The Dark Knight Rises, The Dark Knight Returns...need I say more?) But If Rocksteady is saying the Arkham Knight's (the villian) tanks are unmanned, then I guess they don't want Batman killin' anybody, unless he has no other choice. I think the Joker's death will actually motivate him to NOT kill anyone, because if everybody thinks that Batman killed Joker, then I think killing Penguin,Two-Face,Harley Quinn,Scarecrow,Arkham Knight would change his image drastically.

I hope he isn't going to be that stupid and not kill his enemies since after finding out first hand in Arkham City the pain he causes by not killing the villains.