• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gilt

Recruitment center

106 posts in this topic

Hey, it's been a little over a year since I've been on SWTOR with AJSA. Do we not have an EU guild? Since I'm in the Netherlands, I get a really bad connection on Jedi Covenant.

can you add me since no one is really in the TS? my character's name is Bladrcntrl

Hey, it's been a little over a year since I've been on SWTOR with AJSA. Do we not have an EU guild? Since I'm in the Netherlands, I get a really bad connection on Jedi Covenant.

I am playing from czech republic and my ping is about 120 - 200. Its not ideal but I feel no real disadvantage. You can join us and see for your self :)

bladrcntrl likes this

I am playing from czech republic and my ping is about 120 - 200. Its not ideal but I feel no real disadvantage. You can join us and see for your self :)

I hopped onto Jedi Covenant a few days ago and played for an hour or 2 and my connection was a constant 1-2 bars. I was playing while the game was downloading though, so I'll probably check the connection once my game finishes downloading later today. My internet connection in general is pretty poor, even when I try to watch a video on YouTube or something, but hopefully it works well!

I hopped onto Jedi Covenant a few days ago and played for an hour or 2 and my connection was a constant 1-2 bars. I was playing while the game was downloading though, so I'll probably check the connection once my game finishes downloading later today. My internet connection in general is pretty poor, even when I try to watch a video on YouTube or something, but hopefully it works well!

Try it and will see. SWTOR fortunately in PvE does not need supreme conection. Especialy if you play DPS.

bladrcntrl likes this

I have a total of 3 now total in the Jedi Covent server:

Republic

De'neb          (secondary; invite optional, if need republic player later on)

Sith
H'dlak          (primary, currently in AJSA guild)
H'sai          (primary, awating invite)

(equal primaries, off and on)

bladrcntrl likes this

Ok, my game finished downloading so my connection to Jedi Covenant is A LOT better.

Character info:

Oraora - Bounty Hunter (Dromund Kaas)

FYI I will be logged into Jedi COnvant around 6PM CST tonight for those that need invites

If you cannot find me beep me on steam steam name on the left<-----------

Is this a new guild, or just the old one? The character I have was apart of the old guild when this game first came out.

I believe its the same guild might be incorrect, that being said there was a guild roster cleanup in May any character that hadn't been logged in over 90 days was removed from the roster.

If you're coming back just message anyone in game as everyone may invite

Hey I'm looking to jump back into Star Wars lookin forward to it.

Barquis Sithpureblood Marauder

Greetings Fellow Jedi and or Sith I Would be Interested in joining the AJSA on the Jedi Covenant Imperial side i have come out of Retirement and got back into playing Swtor again my characters name is Nar'rak (depending greatly) on my transfer status I'm transferring him from Jung Ma to The Covenant. I would be Honored to be granted the Privilege to Fight for the Empire and serve in the Legion of the AJSA  (TBA depending on my transfer status i will update the name of the character to the fixed one if my transfer doesn't allow my name) Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to Serve FOR THE EMPIRE is strong and the Force will drive my power

Hey guys! I would love to join the guild too.

My character name is Dalrot. My legacy is the Daisho Legacy.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I've recently made an imperial agent alt, his name is Vogero (I chose a random name), his sub-class is Sniper.

I started a new Sith named Merdann ATM I'm level 1 on Korriban.

Addendum: Imp named Merdann, I should be online until like 9pm (2100) CDT July 26.  If you can message me saying your from the Joe show forum that would be great, I hate blind invites.  Thank you!

Edited by Ambrose

I'am ready and willing to serve for the Empir

Forizs

Dinklebott,

I'll be on and off during the day since I have 19 characters listing them might get a bit long and I doubt i can remember all their names and spellings

If no one is in TS do the following to find a member: all ranks have invite privileges

If you have the default keybinds- press O

in the slot were you can type type in Angry Army

hit the search button

you should now see a list of names

in the upper right side of that panel is a drop down box that has 4 selections: Notes, Guild, and two others

select guild and the guild name of each person in that list will show

if any AJSA members are on you can send a whisper and they can invite

if for some reason they say they do not know how to invite tell this it is the following command

/ginvite Name of person they are inviting

Is there a guild on the Harbinger or only Jedi Covenant? 

I have all my toons on the Harbinger  :(

inv plz jadziadaxx 

ALREADY BEEN INV

Is there a guild on the Harbinger or only Jedi Covenant? 

I have all my toons on the Harbinger  :(

Hey. Unfortunately we have guild only on Jedi Covenant. But with new released story line you will be able to create 1 lvl 60 toon for free. I thing its good way how to ge to us easily.