• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gilt

Recruitment center

106 posts in this topic

Recruit reporting for duty!

Character Name: undork

imperial side

I would like to join the AJSA my most used character is xxunforgottenxx I am on server Jedi Covenant and I am a sith warrior

Can I also have an invite

My character name is me'reoxess

im a sniper on jedi covenant

I would like to also join AJSA on SWTOR. casual player here. ready for endgame PVE.

Character name: Solbrave

Server: Harbinger 

Sith Warrior - Marauder

I would like to also join AJSA on SWTOR. casual player here. ready for endgame PVE.

Character name: Solbrave

Server: Harbinger 

Sith Warrior - Marauder

Unfortunately, the AJSA is on the Jedi Covenant server. However, if you brought even a level 1 character created on Harbinger to JC, your entire legacy would transfer with it.

I would like to also join AJSA on SWTOR. casual player here. i just want to get back into playing this game and have fun.

Character Name: ChilcotinBlaise

Class: Trooper

bladrcntrl likes this

You'll need to PM Musicall here on the forums as she runs the Republic guild

I would like to also join AJSA on SWTOR. casual player here. i just want to get back into playing this game and have fun.

Character Name: ChilcotinBlaise

Class: Trooper

You'll need to PM Musicall here on the forums as she runs the Republic guild

And because of a limitation in SWTOR, I have to be online at the same time as the person I'm inviting.  I'm usually home after 6PM Central Time :)  So we can coordinate a time that works for both of us.

I would too, like to join the army. i play every day pretty much and have been playing since 2013 and still love it. :D also, is it possible to add more than on character to a clan or does it limit to just one per account?

Character Name: Bladrcontrl

Class: sniper

I would too, like to join the army. i play every day pretty much and have been playing since 2013 and still love it. :D also, is it possible to add more than on character to a clan or does it limit to just one per account?

Character Name: Bladrcontrl

Class: sniper

You can add as many characters to the AJSA as you want; you just can't have one character in multiple guilds.  You also have to be on at the same time as someone who can invite.

I am in game atm.

Hi all!

Im fancying a spot of the old republic if someone could send me an invite ;D

Char: Q'kageco

Class: Sith marauder

Hi all!

Im fancying a spot of the old republic if someone could send me an invite ;D

Char: Q'kageco

Class: Sith marauder

When are you usually on?  (Please include time zone.)  We can only invite people when inviter and invitee are on at the same time.

Darth(Knox) Marchietto Tartanus requests an invite to join the Angry Army.  Level 65 Sith Assassin on Jedi Covenant.  If we are to defeat Archon we need every abled body... er.. servant of the dark council ready to fight.   I'm a casual player but since we have to have a hell of of a lot of valor points to recruit people into the KOFE alliance I might as well get all the help I can get hehehe. 

Char name Marchietto 

Server Jedi Covenant

Just bought a computer that can actually run things and would like to join the guild.

Char: Praehiko

Class: Jedi Knight (Guardian)

I'm generally on anytime after about 5 PM central time. Thanks.

Hi,

I'd like to join the angry army. 

my assassin is named Solomus for empire ofcourse. thanks

so I'm down to join the ajsa on swtor . Have two knights one guardian and sentinel. I can switch servers.

Pandam0nium ready to join the AJSA's Star Wars The Old Republic Division!

My Char name there is Thayarr and i play on Both Freedom nadd and Red Eclipse servers. :)

It would be an Honor to fight for you among the stars.

I am not sure we have anyone on the EU side of the small pond

The server merge is the 24th. The servers willl likely be down 12-24 hours while they do this. Thats my honest assessment of how long this will take

Are y’all still playing ? I would like to join , it’s been a while since I last played swtor . I don’t know my player name right now , I just wanted to see if y’all still playing and if I can join and get back into this game.