• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Microsoft E3 Conference

25 posts in this topic

Ff1Vmw3.png

After a rather good year for Microsoft with them managing to turn round the disappointing launch of the X-Box One. Microsoft will be hoping to keep up the momentum with this years E3 and try to overtake Sony or at least take a sizable chunk out of their lead, luckily they have a lineup of titles that have the potential to do so.

Known

. Halo 5 

.Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

. Gears of War Remastered

. Tomb Raider (Timed Exclusive)

Rumoured

. Gears of War 4 teaser

. Assassins Creed might turn up here as they did last year 

. Metal Gear Solid 5 (appeared last year might do so again... if not then at Sony's)

Unlikely 

. Quantum Break (still heavily in development might skip this year may get a brief mention)

. That stupid Microsoft buying Silent Hills rumor turning out to be real 

Feel free to discuss this conference below

I'm amazed that Quantum Break is even still in development.  I have High hopes for it but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

After a rather good year for Microsoft with them managing to turn round the disappointing launch of the X-Box One. Microsoft will be hoping to keep up the momentum with this years E3 and try to overtake Sony or at least take a sizable chunk out of their lead, luckily they have a lineup of titles that have the potential to do so.

Known

. Halo 5 

.Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

. Gears of War Remastered

Rumoured

. Gears of War 4 teaser

. Assassins Creed might turn up here as they did last year 

. Metal Gear Solid 5 (appeared last year might do so again... if not then at Sony's)

Unlikely 

. Quantum Break (still heavily in development might skip this year may get a brief mention)

. That stupid Microsoft buying Silent Hills rumor turning out to be real 

Feel free to discuss this conference below

What about Tomb Raider? We will likely see more of it at this E3. Maybe even Elite: Dangerous will be mentioned but it is unlikely as it was shown at a previous conference for microsoft.

aye forgot that was an x-box exclusive  added

Correction: "Timed" Exclusive! lol

Correction: "Timed" Exclusive! lol

Honestly it's still a shitty practice so meh but updated

likes this

That backwards compatibility is gonna be tough to beat.

New controller looked sweet too.

Fallout mods for PC on the Xbox, that's gonna be a big selling point for console only players.

Well they just showed the Dark Souls 3 trailer, unfortunately no other information but now it has been comfirmed. From the trailer it sounds like this probably be the last Dark Souls titled game going by looks and the worlds saying "only embers remain".

Whole conference without talking about any sales figures, just games. I doubt Sony will do the same seeing how past conferences went.

Received a Gears Ultimate Edition beta code over XBL. Anyone else get this? Had a legit nerdgasm when I got the message...Big Gears fan.

Im stuck at work checking the news on break but my jaw kept dropping more and more as I continued to read.

Damn good job Microsoft. Every presentation has been great so far! If this keeps up could be a flawless e3

Well they just showed the Dark Souls 3 trailer, unfortunately no other information but now it has been comfirmed. From the trailer it sounds like this probably be the last Dark Souls titled game going by looks and the worlds saying "only embers remain".

to me it looks like its continuing dark souls 2 because that looked like the king of the giants at the end. /sigh  

EDIT: ok so im noticing things that look like a ruined anor londo and an area close to firelink.  or maybe im going crazy lol

to me it looks like its continuing dark souls 2 because that looked like the king of the giants at the end. /sigh  

EDIT: ok so im noticing things that look like a ruined anor londo and an area close to firelink.  or maybe im going crazy lol

I understand the similarities but I'm not sure if it's entirely the same giant. For starters the weapon, it's a cleaver, the Giant Lord in Dark Souls 2 wields a Greatsword, the fact that it seemingly is also embedded with some form of fire is another flag that doesn't make me think it's the same as well as the area not looking the same as Drangleic where it rises. Granted we know each cycle brings change but the area just looks too different.

Also I would like to add Namco Bandai has stated this is the last Dark Souls game.

Does anyone know if with this backwards compatibility, it would let us cross platform with players from 360 for games like COD:BO2?? 

Crack Down, Scalebound, Quantum Break and more Windows 10 features will be shown at gamescon.

Does anyone know if with this backwards compatibility, it would let us cross platform with players from 360 for games like COD:BO2??

I read yes somewhere but I cant find the link on my phone ><

Pretty sure Phil Spencer confirned this in his presentation. Pretty cool

I wanna know if they plan to eventually have all 360 titles be backwards compatible. Also what about XBLA titles that aren't on the X1 (do those exist?)?

I wanna know if they plan to eventually have all 360 titles be backwards compatible. Also what about XBLA titles that aren't on the X1 (do those exist?)?

Phil has said that they would have to get permission from developers to make the game compatible, so it will be as backwards compatible as the Xbox 360. So I wouldn't expect ALL 360 titles to be supported.

Phil has said that they would have to get permission from developers to make the game compatible, so it will be as backwards compatible as the Xbox 360. So I wouldn't expect ALL 360 titles to be supported.

It's also at the moment I think only a small team doing this, because Microsoft really did think it was impossible, this small team just took a shot at it anyway and did it. I like the mental image of a small team of MS programmers told 'It's impossible' and these folks going 'No way we are going to do it!'

Through I don't think they will have too many issues getting folks to agree at least if it's games with DLC, since they did state they are going to carry all the cost all these companies have to do is say yes, and Microsoft will do the rest. Through I think from what I heard it won't cover anything that requires hardware, such as Guitar Hero. 

Halo 5 multiplayer news from e3 

Edited by Blurmania 53

Seeing Dean Hall take the stage pissed me off more than the 30+ straight minutes of SPARTS AND MABBLE GAMES from EA's conference.

That fuckknuckle needs to finish a shitty game first.

Doshka17 likes this