• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Ubisoft E3 Conference

13 posts in this topic

StbDD11.png

Ubisoft .... are honestly properly showing stuff we have already seen but it looking nicer .........  not much else to say here really 

Known 

. Rainbow Six: Siege

. The Division 

. Some sort of party/dance game

. Assassins Creed Syndicate

. Aisha Tyler

Rumoured

. New Prince of Persia (voice actor making cryptic tweets)

. Watch Dogs 2 (unlikely but still possible)

Game that won't appear but if it does i will cry with happiness 

. Beyond Good and Evil 2 

Feel free to discuss this conference below

A new Prince of Persia might be cool, not really interested in anything else up there.

Watch_Dogs 2,yea that gotta be better than the first one. Remember AC1? it good but its sucks. AC2 literally replace it and made it way better! WD2 will probably follow the same route or curse as AC! This time it will come out in less time than WD1, guessing an 2016 Release! Im crossing my fingers Ubi!

I would love to see a new Tom Clancy title (that isn't The Division or Rainbow Six: Siege), something like a new Ghost Recon or a new Splinter Cell!

I can't wait for Ubi to announce another goddamn Just Dance game. :P

and 2and900 like this

34t5rv9.jpg

Got timed out for 10 minutes. :P

the south park sequel wont be made by obsidien and by a ubisoft studio which means uplay will probably be forced onto pc gamers 

For Honor or whatever it was called "gameplay" they showed looked way scripted. Also how is it a new genre when Chivalry and other games like it exists?

There's... South Park: The Fractured but Whole. Sequel to the Stick of Truth. Saw the trailer and I'm hooked.

For Honor or whatever it was called "gameplay" they showed looked way scripted. Also how is it a new genre when Chivalry and other games like it exists?

New genre for Ubisoft.

I just got finished with it and... Damn. I'm pleasantly surprised. You know, after I went through 200 Q-tips trying to get Jason DeRulo's god awful voice out of my ears.

Fucking Ghost Recon, man.