• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Sony E3 Conference

37 posts in this topic

lsoAbqm.png

Sony will be trying to boost their lead in the console race and also trying to make for the awful "Powers" talk which bored everyone to tears last year. Now we know a lot of what Sony is showing but this is Sony we are talking about so anything could happen.

Known

. Uncharted 4 Gameplay Demo

. Nation Drake: Collection (Uncharted Remastered)

. New Ratchet and Clank

. Guerrilla Games (Makers of Killzone) - Horizon RPG

. Until Dawn

. Volume 

. No Man's Sky 

. Indies 

.Final Fantasy XV

.Project Morpheus 

Rumoured 

. Dark Souls 3 (could appear at Microsoft's though)

. The Last Guardian (come on we had to chuck this in, its tradition) 

. Star Wars Battlefront ( Sony have a marketing deal on this game)

. WILD (Michel Ancel's new game, Unveiled at Gamescon)

I'm looking forward to this one.  Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank and of course No Man's Sky.  I curios about Guerrilla's RPG as well, I hope we hear something.

nohnigelophi70 likes this

. The Last Guardian (come on we had to chuck this in, its tradition) 

Mark Cerny, the architect behind the PlayStation 4, is reportedly heading up development on The Last Guardian.

According to Just Add Water Developments' boss Stewart Gilray, Cerny has been brought on board to see the long-delayed title through to completion.

"And that certain somebody is the guy who helped out with the architecture of Vita and PS4. I’m led to believe his team is now running Last Guardian to finish," he said in an interview on the latest episode of the PS Nation Podcast.

Source ---> http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/10/ps4-architect-working-on-last-guardian-says-oddworld-dev

I really look forward to this conference above all others, here are my predictions I made from a previous post  -

My Sony PlayStation predictions:

Naughty Dog: 

We are bound to see a new verticle-slice and maybe an announcement of an Online Beta for Uncharted 4. (EDIT: Beta already announced, so Ignore this)

Bend Studio:

I want to see a new Syphon Filter (or even a reboot!)

Guerrilla Games:

My guess is that they will finally show off the RPG they've been working on.

Guerrilla Cambridge:

I would love to see a new Wipeout for the PS4 & Vita

London Studio:

I really hope (but highly doubt that) we will get to see a new Getaway title!

Media Molecule: 

We are bound to see something of the PS4 edition of Tearaway with a release date.

Santa Monica Studio: 

A new God of War or Twisted Metal perhaps? I hope we get to see something completely new!

Sucker Punch:

It doesn't seem likely that they would make an appearance, but I would love to see something else inFamous/Sly Cooper related!

Polyphony Digital:

I expect to see G ran Turismo 7, or at least an improved Definitive/Complete edition of GT6 for the PS4.

Japan Studio/Project Siren:

Team Gravity - I hope the rumors are true about Gravity Rush 2 that will be releasing on the PS4.

J.S.E.D.D. - Would love to see a Freedom Wars/Soul Sacrifice game come to the PS4

Team ICO - The Last Guar............nah, I doubt it! lol

I would also love Shuhei Yoshida to announce a new Legend of Dragoon, that would really make my day!

Housemarque:

They will show us some more of Alienation and announce a release date.

Quantic Dream:

David Cage will either present Beyond: Two Souls for the PS4, or possibly show us something new from his demented mind..........or all of the above!

Supermassive Games:

A new verticle-slice of Until Dawn.

Q-Games:

Hopefully, they will give us a final release date for The Tomorrow Children.

Clap Hanz:

A new Everybody's Golf for the PS4 would be awesome!

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/28898-e3-predictions/

Would like to see this new RPG Guerrilla Games is making.

likes this

Watch them take some amount of time promoting the Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank movies, and talking about non-gaming services. -_- Also guaranteed that they'd talk about the PS4 sales and PS+ subscription numbers.

Oh, they're also going to talk about Playstation NOW, no doubt about that. We now have X number of people subscribed, Y number of hours played, Z number of games on there, A number of more games coming for it.

Thirty minutes in and no talk of sales figures of any sort yet. I'm impressed (about the lack of sales figures, not of the show itself) and hope to continue to be wrong about this show.

I'm fucking pissed when they showed Destiny's new expansion. And the guy saying "I love Destiny" like a complete sellout. People got fooled last year already. Who gives a flaming fucking crap about that game now?? I rather play Warframe.

And then the FF7 remake is coming. And there is much joy.

Doshka17 likes this

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE FINAL FANTASY VII IS HAPPENING AT LAST, THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A DAY.

Also i'm really happy we got some info about No man's sky, was really excited about the game.

I think this is the best conference so far, can only be surpassed by Square-Enix (for me, i like their games :D).

Pretty much liked almost every game they announced, they are very interesting.

Fallout what? I don't even know what Fallout means. I wont hide the fact Final Fantasy 7 is my all time favorite.

Oh boy. It's so obvious. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 = Titanfall with no mechs. They're not even trying anymore. Skip!

On the bright side besides FF7, SHENMUE 3!!!!! Finally! Been so many years! They can finally get out of that damn cave!

And wow, that Uncharted 4 gameplay has a very2 sloppy start. Nothing showing up for 10 seconds, then when the gameplay starts, I think they mixed up the video where there's supposed to be the dev team talking in the background to describe the details first with the one that's supposed to play straight to the action. But other than that, Uncharted 4 looks pretty damn good.

Most of my predictions were wrong, and I couldn't be happier.

Hope that No Man's Sky doesn't end up to be the next Destiny type disappointment.

New Hitman

Shenmue 3

FF7 remake

Horizon

UC4

This was a good E3

New Hitman

Shenmue 3

FF7 remake

Horizon

UC4

This was a good E3

What about Fallout 4 and DOOM?

Well, I backed Shenmue and hope that the first two get re-released since I've never played either of them.

Fallout 4 - Waiting for GoTY type release. I think Boogie also said that historically Bethesda's Fallout and Elder Scrolls games are buggy on release. Remembering Fallout 3's DLC's and how Skyrim still has bugs today...

Doom - eh

Oh boy. It's so obvious. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 = Titanfall with no mechs. They're not even trying anymore. Skip!

Yeah, no. Did we watch the same video?

They weren't in Sony's E3 conference. :P

Kaz32 likes this

Well, I backed Shenmue and hope that the first two get re-released since I've never played either of them.

Fallout 4 - Waiting for GoTY type release

Doom - eh

Hopefully those will get re-released, but it's very unlikely. All you need to know about those two is this:

Your father died. You go to china to get the murderer. Then you go to a cave with this girl, for no reason, and then Shenmue 2 ends. Now 3's coming, and they can finally get out of that damn cave.

Very revolutionary games for the time with various great features that makes the game feel like you're playing life itself. Now it's just a QTE fest nightmare with repetitive chores and part time jobs you have to do just to get money. Still fun to play, but quite frustrating during the QTE sequences.

Now it's just a QTE fest nightmare with repetitive chores and part time jobs you have to do just to get money. Still fun to play, but quite frustrating during the QTE sequences.

See, now this makes me wanna un-back it. I know it had QTEs, but a QTE fest, and a frustrating one to boot?

Yeah, no. Did we watch the same video?

I definitely think so. Now singleplayer looks... Meh, since it just has co-op. But multiplayer is where it's so obvious. I know since I played Titanfall for 40 hours, 21 of those on the beta. The wall run, the double jump, the sense of speed, very similar. Only difference is there's no giant mech you can drop.

Now it's great that it does this. Titanfall has a great core gameplay, and it's good that Black Ops 3 has the same core game. I just don't care about another COD games. I rather wait for DOOM and Fallout 4.

See, now this makes me wanna un-back it. I know it had QTEs, but a QTE fest, and a frustrating one to boot?

Yep.

The second game has this strings of 10 QTEs that's complete bullshit. You have to get ALL of them right while the button prompt flashes for 2 seconds. If you just fail 1, you have to redo everything ALL OVER AGAIN.

But don't worry. There probably won't be any of those QTE nonsense in 3. Let's hope so anyway. If there is, they should use Asura's Wrath's QTE sequences as an example. That game make QTE epic and fun as hell.

Yep.

The second game has this strings of 10 QTEs that's complete bullshit. You have to get ALL of them right while the button prompt flashes for 2 seconds. If you just fail 1, you have to redo everything ALL OVER AGAIN.

But don't worry. There probably won't be any of those QTE nonsense in 3. Let's hope so anyway. If there is, they should use Asura's Wrath's QTE sequences as an example. That game make QTE epic and fun as hell.

Aaaaaaaaand not backing it anymore, but may buy it after it comes out (and it will) and I see actual gameplay of how good / bad the QTE's are.

Black Ops 3 looked fine. It's Treyarch. And this is also from a guy that spent a month playing Titanfall.

Black Ops 2 looked fine. It's Treyarch. And this is also from a guy that spent a month playing Titanfall.

Don't you mean Black Ops 3?

Not saying it's bad, I think it's good. I just don't care about Call of Duty. Personally I'm not interested, but for everyone else I can say that Black Ops 3 will most likely be superior to Advanced Warfare, and it's a step in the right direction for the franchise.

I'm in a weird spot as far as CoD goes. I get hate from most gamers because I love the franchise, and I get hate from most CoD fanboys because I think that each iteration had been better than the last since MW3.

I'm in a weird spot as far as CoD goes. I get hate from most gamers because I love the franchise, and I get hate from most CoD fanboys because I think that each iteration had been better than the last since MW3.

Hm, that's weird indeed. You'll like the game for sure so just ignore them. You decide what you like for yourself.

I just remember this prediction.

I really look forward to this conference above all others, here are my predictions I made from a previous post -

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/28898-e3-predictions/

WAAAYY off the mark.

Anywho, did you guys notice that Horizon Zero Dawn is actually an open world game? I can tell straight by how it's so easy to maneuver the environment, while usually scripted games have certain area patterns you have to go through. And sure enough, it's officially anounced that it is an open world rpg game. Interestingly it's made by the creator of the Kill Zone series. Hopefully this game will turn out great. The game looks sweet!