• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Sony E3 Conference

37 posts in this topic

Well finally out of the hospital after suffering a heart attack at recent news.

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE!!!!  I said all along never let go of the dream and soo many said it will never happen.

Though as funny as it sounds are they still releasing the old one ported to the ps4?  I kinda wonna play  it to tide me over to the release of the remake.

REMAKE!!!!!!......................................uh oh.....where's the phone......................9...9.......................

likes this

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE!!!!  I said all along never let go of the dream and soo many said it will never happen.

Good job Square-enix... you given what they people wanted. Now... don't fuck it up.

Good job Square-enix... you given what they people wanted. Now... don't fuck it up.

That's exactly why I'm not wetting myself with excitement. Square Enix then is not Square Enix now. Square Enix now gave us FFXIII, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns.

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-3-Is-Best-on-PC-F

ENOUGH SAID! Lol PS4 HERE WE COME!

That's exactly why I'm not wetting myself with excitement. Square Enix then is not Square Enix now. Square Enix now gave us FFXIII, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns.

Thats true but a few who worked on the original are working on the remake (so i heard)

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-3-Is-Best-on-PC-F

ENOUGH SAID! Lol PS4 HERE WE COME!

You know its just the early map packs deal like MS had with previous CoD, right? Or did I miss something else

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Is there anybody else who doesn't really care too much about the release of the new Call of Duty?  

I care very much so.

Is there anybody else who doesn't really care too much about the release of the new Call of Duty?

If Rainbow Six, Fallout and Halo weren't coming out in the same window as it, i'd probably be a little excited but with canadian game prices skyrocketing to $80 before tax (over $90 after) for standard editions, I have to be more picky about my games choice. I'll probably grab it somewhere down the line when its cheaper

I don't care for the COD, though I've enjoyed the Black Ops series in the past. May pick it eventually but not day one.

I may not own the PS4 anymore but I was wondering if news came up at E3 for perhaps something on Killzone? Or even Resistance if anyone remembers that series. I used to play em back on the PS3 so memory just comes back to me for those. 

I may not own the PS4 anymore but I was wondering if news came up at E3 for perhaps something on Killzone? Or even Resistance if anyone remembers that series. I used to play em back on the PS3 so memory just comes back to me for those. 

Nope, no mention of either of those. Guerilla showed a new IP though.