• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

PC Gaming E3 Conference

20 posts in this topic

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!!!!!

Making their debut at E3 comes a conference designed to appeal to strictly PC users. Hosted by PcGamer they will have debuts, trailers and more from some of the best game companies on PC

Known

. Deus EX Mankind Divided

. Microsoft (likely talking about windows 10)

. ARMA 3 (new expansion)

. New Heroes of the Storm info

. New Starcraft 2 Legacy of the void info

Rumoured

. X-Com 2 info/ Gameplay Trailer

Feel Free to discuss this conference below 

Dyzzles likes this

What interests me the most in this list is Deus Ex: Mankind divided and Xcom 2.   

You have awesome taste in games good sir! xD

On the verge of building a badass rig so I'll take a gander at what the fuss is about!

here my speculation on what could be unveiled for few of the companies:

AMD - Radeon R9 300 series

CCP games- EVE online update or project legion

Tripwire interactive- New content coming for Killing floor 2

Bohemia interactive - New content for DayZ

Microsoft- this one is pretty vital for Microsoft because all they need to show are games that are coming to windows 10 and not waste time on xbox one streaming or direct x 12 if they can show an FPS halo game or age of empires 4 for windows 10 then maybe that will give pc gamers a reason to actually install windows 10 on their computers

I suspect that if microsoft cannot show that they are willing to cater to pc gamers and not boasts about their console it could go pretty badly for them.

I'm so stoked for XCOM 2. Given the speed that went from rumor to trailer and release date (later this year) there almost has to be something in the works for E3. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a playable demo at the show, considering they had a pre-release demo for XCOM EU.

I'd be shocked if they didn't show us something. I'd be happy with just a bit of gameplay footage showing that the proportions in the trailer were correct and snipers don't carry around rifles that are taller than they are anymore.

I pretty much have no interest in this year's E3. I already played Witcher 3 and It's enough for me. And I already know Batman Arkham Knight + Phantom Pain + Just Cause 3 + Mad Max is coming this year, so there's nothing in E3 that I'm looking forward to.

Unless.... Maybe if Half Life 3 is finally confirmed, and it turns out Valve has been secretly working on it for all these years, and the release date is this year, I'll be interested. Not likely at all though.

I expect Gaben to come down from his throne with a cape. Then turn around to reveal that the cape has the Half-Life symbol... three of them.

E3's gonna be epic as hell!

Take my money.

I like how the PC one was the longest and nobody gives a shit about it.

The PC Talk Show (Don't think I can call that a conference) was overly long and boring as heck.

Good things that were presented:

No Man's Sky for PC

Starcraft 2's prologue for the next expansion being free

The Deus Ex presentation was nifty, but it just meant that this laptop of mine won't be able to play it at max settings. :(

The PC Talk Show (Don't think I can call that a conference) was overly long and boring as heck.

I didn't watch it but I'm guessing that It was 2 hours of Nvidia, AMD and Intel reps talking about their new GPUs/CPUs and only 45 minutes of games. 

I didn't watch it but I'm guessing that It was 2 hours of Nvidia, AMD and Intel reps talking about their new GPUs/CPUs and only 45 minutes of games. 

Close... 2 hours of companies jerking themselves off on tech and not showing anything. 20 minutes of games. One of the highlights is No Man's Sky at the end. So...

Nvidia wasn't invited to this shindig, it was sponsored by AMD.

Nvidia wasn't invited to this shindig, it was sponsored by AMD.

As I said before, I didn't watch the talk show, so I barely know anything about it.

As I said before, I didn't watch the talk show, so I barely know anything about it.

you missed nothing

Which is why I clarified on what you said. They had some ATI individual come out on stage and talk to the host twice, just to talk about their new, small card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CP3zhSWc5s