• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doshka17

Official PvP Campaign: Rislav (Updated 7/1/15)

8 posts in this topic

Our officially supported PvP campaign will be the 30 day Azura's Star. Setting this as your home campaign will mean you can not change it until the campaign has ended, or by spending alliance points which is a currency earned in PvP.

Due to overwhelming difficulty with making any headway in Azura's Star, this sunday we will be having a staff meeting to discuss potentially changing campaigns to one that does not support veteran ranks, in hope that this will level the playing field and reduce wait times to get in. 

If you have not yet set your home campaign, we suggest waiting until Sunday evening for the post regarding the change. If you have already set your home campaign to Azura's Star, it costs 15,000 alliance points to change. Yes, that is lame. The entire staff needs to do it too, so we know how it feels. 

The PvP event for that day will still take place on Azura's Star, I suggest everyone who can possibly make it take part in effort to raise the alliance points needed for their switch.

Our PvP events are scheduled for Sundays at 4 PM EST!

Nice. Still need to level up then. The PVP recommends level 20 so you won't be too weak in PVP.

Update: the Meeting has been cancelled due to a family emergency for one of the staff. This thread will be updated as soon as there is more information. Until then, if you have not done so already, send a message to one of the Xbox staff for a guild invite. Events will be on Azura's Star until further notice.

Doshka17 likes this

Official PVP Events will now take place on the Rislav Campaign until further notice or until the campaign closes. Will post on this thread with updates.

A general question and perhaps the wrong forum topic but; I sometimes miss out on the events and like to stay up to speed. If at all where can I find the newest footage of the ajsa pvp battes? any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

There aren't any. Nobody has the right equipment to record and twitch is spotty when it comes to the chat systems. I'll stream tonight and we'll see if we can get a decent result from it

A general question and perhaps the wrong forum topic but; I sometimes miss out on the events and like to stay up to speed. If at all where can I find the newest footage of the ajsa pvp battes? any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Someone would have to record ad/or broadcast them and as far as I know nobody is at the moment. It's something we should defiantly consider though.

EDIT: I was typing this as dummy was posting, so that's the up to date info.