• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

So Rockstar has been making alot of updates/free dlcs for the game GTA V, but almost all of them are like this. (I know some updates are more in depth such as the heist update but bear with me here!)

• Add some cars/motorcycles
  • Add some clothes
  • Remove fun glitches
  • Add a weapon

I do like these kinds of updates but come on Rockstar. We want more! So I have made a list of a few things I would really like to have in GTA V. Feel free to add some of your own ideas as well! And then we might send Rockstar the link to this thread. Even though they will probably ignore this thread and keep adding cars, clothes and a single gun. Anyways, moving on.

• Skateboards

Imagine skating around Los Santos through the various skate parks that have been added and maybe doing a grind on that railing, maybe doing a kickflip, etc. That'd be cool right? I think so too.

• Emergency vehicles

Yeah I know I listed adding cars was a slightly annoying recurring thing in updates but hear me out! You know all those glitches put on youtube about getting Police vehicles as personal vehicles? Well, my idea is to add a website that auctions/sells emergency vehicles. Whether this site should be legit can be discussed. Maybe you buy from an international gang that steals cars (including emergency vehicles) and they deliver it to a certain location (maybe in the desert?) where you get it. I dunno though.

• Moar heists!!!!

Well, personally I don't think that the current heists are so entertaining. I'd like something like the union depository, in the sp you got millions of dollars for it but here we might set a level limit to maybe 80 for it so it's only for the endgame players. And maybe you can only do the heist once (if you got better ideas for it feel free to leave a comment :D) but I'm not so sure about that one.

So if you got more ideas for a new update feel free to leave a comment describing it! Hopefully Rockstar will see this. :)

Now get this, it's not an amazing idea, and it wouldn't be an amazing idea to execute. I'm fully aware the stock market may be impossible now, but I was thinking Rockstar could add in a business feature, give a handful of players, I'd say roughly 20-50, on all consoles to be able to start their own networks of crime. Sell drugs, sell weapons, cars, clothes, etc to other players, in which they could adjust their own prices and pay other players with earned money to help fuel their empire. Being able to contact one of the drug traffickers working for said crimelords would be an interesting free roam activity.

LeeuSkye, Rithrius and MaxterG like this

Now get this, it's not an amazing idea, and it wouldn't be an amazing idea to execute. I'm fully aware the stock market may be impossible now, but I was thinking Rockstar could add in a business feature, give a handful of players, I'd say roughly 20-50, on all consoles to be able to start their own networks of crime. Sell drugs, sell weapons, cars, clothes, etc to other players, in which they could adjust their own prices and pay other players with earned money to help fuel their empire. Being able to contact one of the drug traffickers working for said crimelords would be an interesting free roam activity.

Thats a really good idea bro

The whole drug-trading thing was by far the most fun aspect of Chinatown Wars. I'd love to see an enhanced version of it in GTAO.

I got some new ideas guys.

Plastic Surgery would be cool, so you could change your face and other things. So if you dislike your characters face when you are level 100 you can change it without having to make a new char.

Crew Clothing. Now what I mean by this is by being in a crew (such as the agta) you could have crew clothing that was like a leather jacket with the logo and the name of the crew on the back. Like the bikers in the lost and damned have. And it displays your rank and so on. If you dont know what i mean google "lost and damned".