• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kabechet

Ark- Angry Army

38 posts in this topic

The following is for Angry Legion Members,

Here is the list for chain of command in the Angry Legion, as well as a list of names of the members so we can keep track of everyone.

General

Kabechet

Colonel

TBD - Quartermaster/Resources

Daimon - Army/Defense

TBD - Taming/Hunting

Captain

TBD - Quartermaster

TBD - Resources

TBD - Army

TBD - Defense

TBD - Taming

TBD - Hunting

Officer

Resources

-

-

-

Army

-

-

-

Defense

-

-

-

Taming

-

-

-

Hunting

-

-

-

Private

CaotcAftermth

Fear1996

Aurora2021

Tdog

Tormund

Triple H3lix

Buff Bob

General - Tribe Leader

Colonel - Second in command, in charge of two tasks

Captain - Keeps track of one task, reports to the colonel.

Officer - Complete needed tasks under Captains. Ex: Hunting, you go out and hunt for meat for pets or hide for gear. You are doing a specific job.

Private - New members or those who don't want to specialize and want to do general tasks. If you like doing all kinds of things, hunting, gathering, or defense... then this position is for you.

Rules

The rules below are to be followed if you want to remain in the Tribe:

General Rules:

• Do not take items off "uncontious" characters in the Tribe.
  • Do not take weapons, armor, or amunition without asking an officer. (Captain or Colonel)
  • If you take resources you are expected to replace what you take.
  • You are allowed your own private home, but do not take Tribe resources to make it. Your home will be more vunderable to enemy attack.
  • Do not "raid" other tribes or players without permission from the General.
  • Do not take anyone's personal dinosaur without their permission, no exceptions. If they are offline the animal will not be used.

If you are part of the Angry Army on Ark: Survival Evolved, please post your name here and what position you would like to apply for. Remember, Colonels will be choosing their captains. Captains will be the ones helping them directly with their jobs. You can apply for a Captain position, but there is no promises.

If there are any other questions/concerns feel free to send me a private message.

Below, please post your name and a position you would like to apply for. Applications will be taken into consideration but if you do not get what you picked, it was because of executive decision. Everyone will be moved into "Private" until we assign you your spot.

agosparti likes this

My character is setup for primarily aquatic operations. ie. oil and pearl gathering. Also, my characters engrams are available for assignment. I am interested in being a builder/scout. 

I just got ark, and would like to join as a simple private til I get a feel and idea of the game.

I just got ark, and would like to join as a simple private til I get a feel and idea of the game.

The Angry Army is undergoing some restructuring. Are you already a part of the AA? Or are you looking to join? If you are joining, Teamspeak is required.

HOORAY!  I can let myself be known now.

I would liek to be a Defense Capitan, I would also be okay with quartermaster, but making our base look purdy while staying practical feels like the best job for me.

Draguka - Tormund Dinobane: Resources. Im Spect into Diving, Hunting Or Taming

I would like to be in private position, because I'm good at hunting with my TRex and also like mining, taming and gathering.!

Looking to join and I have team speak, just may need to dust it off. I haven't used in a while.

Hey hows everyone doing. So I just joined the Angry Army but I have been watching Joe's videos for some time now. I have fallen in love with Ark but haven't really found a good group to play with. So I decided to turn to the community members who follow my favorite Youtuber. I would love to join the rest of you guys in game as part of the tribe. I have already logged 144 hours into the game so I am pretty decent as far as just general experience goes. As far as my role in the tribe. I really enjoy building things and making the base look good. So I guess my best position would be as maybe an architect. Not sure if you guys like keeping it to strictly required buildings but on me and my coworkers own server I did some cool stuff such as building raptor stables for everyone. Just really enjoy that kinda thing.

Also I do have TeamSpeak.

Looking to join and I have team speak, just may need to dust it off. I haven't used in a while.

Join Teamspeak and speak to me.

Hey hows everyone doing. So I just joined the Angry Army but I have been watching Joe's videos for some time now. I have fallen in love with Ark but haven't really found a good group to play with. So I decided to turn to the community members who follow my favorite Youtuber. I would love to join the rest of you guys in game as part of the tribe. I have already logged 144 hours into the game so I am pretty decent as far as just general experience goes. As far as my role in the tribe. I really enjoy building things and making the base look good. So I guess my best position would be as maybe an architect. Not sure if you guys like keeping it to strictly required buildings but on me and my coworkers own server I did some cool stuff such as building raptor stables for everyone. Just really enjoy that kinda thing.

Also I do have TeamSpeak.

I am renaming the thread, but Angry Army has sorta disbanded and reformed with another guild. We use Teampspeak and hang out there. If you want to join us, Teamspeak is required. There are plenty of other guilds on the server, including Delrith's guild.

Im Tdog in game I'm thinking of weaponry, I also like to hunt

EDIT: Resource officer/Captain.  We can talk in T.S. about it too.

EDIT EDIT: Yeah, may actually not play the game much after the big raid.  Depends on if we can get back on our feet and something is done about griefing.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Disregard that!  I SHALL NEVER LEAVE!!!!  LETS DO THIS BABY!!!!

This is FoggyHunter, unfortunately named Bob in-game, and just reached level 10, so I'm ready to grow into whatever position is left.  I'm thinking I would like to be a builder/alchemist

Hey I'm in the server as well as comrademacgyver, Been building mostly just to see how big and high I can go! 

Actually I decided today that I'm going to take a break from the game for a while, I don't want to get burnt out before most of the game and story is actually released. I put 60 hours into this game and I love it, survival games never appealed to me before but I love building and running about with a bunch of tamed dinos behind you!

I'll go onto today to donate my megabase to someone. I'll be back in a few weeks I bet it'll be a completely different game by then. 

Aloha guys'n'gals of Angry Army

Just joined the Ark after loving Angry Joe's take on it.. and 10 hours of in game videos by Royal.

So just bought the game... updated driver.. installed TS3 and joined our channel etc.. And spend a few hours in game and I do believe I have managed to find the base.

So yes I would like to join as a "private" since I am brand new and haven't figured out what I want yet.

Cheers

The gauntlet has been thrown down... With the help of Ego, and one other we were able to throw the majority of the angry army into the box of shame. 

Lets see what you guys have to send back our way :D

a0CgApf.jpg

GL, HF.

PS: Thanks for the new vault and metal bases. Really it was too kind of you to help us out like that.

Edited by Mereni

What happened to the old Angry Army tribe?

I haven't played the game in a while now. with all the updates almost everyday I decided to wait a month or two until there is more to the game. There has already been a massive amount added in the last month. 

I can't wait to get back to it though

Hopping into game for the first time, and wondering who to look for in order to join up with the majority of the AJSA community that is in the game at the moment?

I just got Ark and I'd like to join the tribe, how do I do that? 

Level 35 on singleplayer but I have not really tried MP yet except to pop in a few servers and test them.