• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kabechet

Ark- Angry Army

38 posts in this topic

I had to take a break from the game again to give myself a rest. I like the game but it can be so frustrating. I will get back to it in another month or two. 

I've gone back to warhammer dawn of war 2! forgot how great it is. 

also go to hell flying ants! 

Fakkin flying ants

Rocking single player right now, I have a small pack of dilophosaurs following me around acting as bodyguards. 

It's surprisingly effective. 

I found out after getting into the Angry Army server that the Angry Army doesn't have a presence on the server any more, which really blows because I was hoping to meet up with everyone and join in on the fun to be had. In the process right now of trying to join up with another Tribe, I mean, I would really like for there to be other AJSA members to Tribe with, but with it being a PvP server, my options are kind of limited if I want to stick around on the server.

Right now I am building a base near the East2 spawn point on the beach in between two of Manny's bases. If any other AJSA members have found their way onto the server and want to meet up, I'd be all for us throwing together and getting something going. I think though, that most preexisting members who haven't quit are scattered to the winds in various other Tribes, I think.

Hey guys i got a pve server up the name is AJSA community server i got it at 3x Xp 5x tam and 5x harvest right now so jump on if you want to

Hey guys i got a pve server up the name is AJSA community server i got it at 3x Xp 5x tam and 5x harvest right now so jump on if you want to

I'll come and give it a shot. 

Searched for the server on the list, didn't find anything. 

I've been looking as well, even went into Steam to look at the server list there, and the list isn't populating it. I have gone through thousands of servers hoping it will pop up. Anyone who "is" on the server that I can add as a friend on Steam, and then can help me piggy-back a ride into the server?

Just want to say that I do not agree with having the Angry Army tag on the other server. Logged into it today to play a little because I can't find the one that was recently listed on here. I logged in dead when I know I last logged out in a locked/secured house. When I wake up at my bed, my door is painted purple and green. I thought his was funny at first, then I notice that the 2 trap doors leading up to the roof access had been destroyed, my storage had been destroyed, and then I realized that me logging in dead was because someone took the time to drag my body up through 2 floors via 2 ladders through 2 seperate hatchways, just to drag me into the ocean so I would die before the screen loaded in all the way.

This is some seriously shitty and dickish behavior to do towards a player how has maybe an hour of play on the server, isn't in a Tribe, and has no real affiliation with anyone on the server yet because all the Tribes are inclusive as hell and won't invite new members. Doesn't anyone else realize that allowing the Angry Army name to be attached to a server we no long have a presence on is exactly the same as openly endorsing this douchebag behavior? I mean seriously guys and gals, I don't want others to think that this is the type of behavior that is condoned in the AJSA.

Just want to say that I do not agree with having the Angry Army tag on the other server. Logged into it today to play a little because I can't find the one that was recently listed on here. I logged in dead when I know I last logged out in a locked/secured house. When I wake up at my bed, my door is painted purple and green. I thought his was funny at first, then I notice that the 2 trap doors leading up to the roof access had been destroyed, my storage had been destroyed, and then I realized that me logging in dead was because someone took the time to drag my body up through 2 floors via 2 ladders through 2 seperate hatchways, just to drag me into the ocean so I would die before the screen loaded in all the way.

This is some seriously shitty and dickish behavior to do towards a player how has maybe an hour of play on the server, isn't in a Tribe, and has no real affiliation with anyone on the server yet because all the Tribes are inclusive as hell and won't invite new members. Doesn't anyone else realize that allowing the Angry Army name to be attached to a server we no long have a presence on is exactly the same as openly endorsing this douchebag behavior? I mean seriously guys and gals, I don't want others to think that this is the type of behavior that is condoned in the AJSA.

That wasn't my experience at all on that server, I found everyone to be quite helpful and friendly. I just couldn't get past the increased difficulty and had to quit. 

The only thing I had an issue with is that there's not really an Angry Army on that server anymore. There's like one guy left in the angry army tribe. 

Yeah, I seriously would have been okay if I had logged in to find everything painted pink and all my storage gone, but to go out of ones way to insure that whatever the person has on them is also lost in order to cause them to literally lose everything except 4 walls and a roof? I won't be logging back in there, and I really wish there was a way to delete toons on these servers.

As I said before, I fully understood that it was a PvP server before logging in, and what all that could possibly entail, but I expected a little higher quality of behavior among those on the server considering it was labeled with the Angry Joe name.

Yeah, I seriously would have been okay if I had logged in to find everything painted pink and all my storage gone, but to go out of ones way to insure that whatever the person has on them is also lost in order to cause them to literally lose everything except 4 walls and a roof? I won't be logging back in there, and I really wish there was a way to delete toons on these servers.

As I said before, I fully understood that it was a PvP server before logging in, and what all that could possibly entail, but I expected a little higher quality of behavior among those on the server considering it was labeled with the Angry Joe name.

Commit suicide, roll a new character. I've done it on servers where I had a cheap death and wasn't able to get my shit back. 

i just started the game at lvl 1 and nothing but my under wear, but i could join the army i guess