• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tidell

The witcher 3

7 posts in this topic

Hello AJSA.

I finished the main story on the witcher 3 yesterday and i just can't stop thinking about the game , so i had to buy the earlier witcher games. The witcher 3 has to be my favorite game of all time .

What do you guys think of witcher 3 ? 
Do anybody know if they will make a witcher 4 ?

So sorry about my bad english but english isn't my main language ;) 

Kaz32 likes this

Hello AJSA.

I finished the main story on the witcher 3 yesterday and i just can't stop thinking about the game , so i had to buy the earlier witcher games. The witcher 3 has to be my favorite game of all time .

What do you guys think of witcher 3 ?

Do anybody know if they will make a witcher 4 ?

So sorry about my bad english but english isn't my main language ;)

Their next project is Cyberpunk 2077. They said in the far future they may do more witcher universe games but the witcher 3 is the end of Geralt's story

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/28671-witcher-3-first-impression-yesssss-yessss-yeeeeeesssssss/

Glad that you enjoyed it! It's definitely my favorite game of the year. For now. Don't forget there's more games coming: PHANTOM PAIN, ARKHAM KNIGHT(1 more DAY), Just Cause 3, and FALLOUT FUCKING 4!!!! This year is going to be AWESOME!!

As for sequels, oho you bet there's going to be a Witcher 4. Most likely it'll star Ciri as the main character, which is great.

I enjoyed the hell out of Witcher 3. I'm not sure if CD projekt red is making a Witcher 4 but what I do know Is that there making a game called "Cyberpunk 2077", it was announced back in 2012 with a rather cryptic cinematic trailer.

@Kaz32
Yeah , if they make a witcher 4 i also think Ciri will be the main character , but if they do how will they do the game hard because Ciri is so OP in witcher 3 .

I've not finished Witcher 3 yet, but before I sunk my teeth into I thought I had better go back and play the original two to get a feel for the story.
They have come a long way since that first Witcher, it was a clunky mess and I didn't even get through the tutorial section. I know that the stories are supposedly the main draw for the games but I'd rather read a book than go through any more of that games combat.

As for a Witcher 4, I'll get on that hype train faster than you can stoke the engines.

J.

I do not see them making any game with a strong female protagonist. They use rape and bisexuality to much. It would be too hard for them to make a strong hetero female character without using the rape trope.  I am not a Ana lover so dont start in on me please. I can never make a comment without someone being snotty or vitriolic of my views on woman in games and the use of rape to move the story along.