• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

CommLeopard

Planetside 2 PS4 (EU)

18 posts in this topic

Is there an official AJSA Planetside 2 PS4 Europe outfit? if there isn't if anyone wants to make an unofficial one message me!

PSN: CommLeopard 

If im not mistaken this is both for EU and NA.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/18732-we-need-you-planetside-2-on-ps4/

Until any further information about EU or NA from either myself or JoelVakarian I ask for EU players to please use this thread to as a source to gather yourselves.

ProdiGY_DE likes this

Game dont even work :P

I've downloaded it but not played yet. What's wrong with it?

Lol maintenance day one.

So, if i didn't misunderstand anything will there be a EU and an NA outfit?

^ Yeah Withastick what's actually going to happen here?

Count me in for the EU outfit.

Just let me know which server and side.

Just got back from holidays and had to leave the ps4 running as there were loads of massive updates to everything

can i join to, iv been looking for some EU players, my PSN is o_Phillip_o. let me know what server and side (im guessing the AJSA is terren repuplic) 

Yeah what's actually happening?!

We will have something more official for everyone later today. Like Stick said, until then we'd appreciate everyone's patience and for anyone on the EU side to gather themselves here and make themselves known.

Throwing an idea out there.

Seeing as there doesn't appear to be an EU commander for PS2 maybe we could create a chat room for EU Planetside2 players on PS4? Just might be easy to communicate when someone's looking to squad up or start a regular PS2 game night.

Throwing an idea out there.

Seeing as there doesn't appear to be an EU commander for PS2 maybe we could create a chat room for EU Planetside2 players on PS4? Just might be easy to communicate when someone's looking to squad up or start a regular PS2 game night.

I second this.

Totally up for some action count me in. PSN:LittleBigKaine

if you wanna zurg it out you could alt account under a NA PSN if you dont mind the Ping.

PS4 PlanetSide 2. PSN MrGallagher1993. Please add me if any groups are formed for this game. Add me!