• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jonathan the Epic

What is the most broken/glitchest game you ever played?

67 posts in this topic

We've all seen broken games, glitchy games, etc., but what is the worst of them all you have played/seen?

I personally would have to say it's Duke Nukem Forever. The physics in that game were extremely fucked up and the bugs/glitches were horrid to a major degree.

Duke Nukem Forever haha, agree agree agree.

LoneWolf likes this

Open world RPG's at release state. Before patches they are seriously fucked up. Can't really state a game in particular but, that genre is always gonna have huge problems like that because the world is just too dynamic and huge.

Duke Nukem Forever was definitely one of the biggest disappointments. As for broken and glitchy, Skyrim on PC was broken in terms of UI and general user friendliness but the absolute worse, most messed up, broken, glitchy and generally disappointing game I have ever had the displeasure of playing was Two Worlds... Absolute shite; was quite excited for it too at the time. 

EDIT: Mercenaries 2 on PC was also a huge clusterfuck, but the insane explosions and destructible EVERYTHING made it worth at least messing around with.

Vikeyev likes this

Darkvoid, i had to replay the last efiiing level three times for the last door to open (and I played it waaaaaaaaay after release)

Garry's incident day one,I just don't know why I bought it.

Garry's incident day one,I just don't know why I bought it.

oh god... 

Battlefield 4

Oh god, don't even remind me of Alphafield 4. It was a struggle just to not crash and glitch out in the beta.

Between being totally unable to log into Diablo 3 at launch and Battlefield 4's multiple problems, I can't tell which one was worse.

Oh god, don't even remind me of Alphafield 4. It was a struggle just to not crash and glitch out in the beta.

Wanna know the worst part?

this isn't the Alpha or Beta, this is the final release

100759-aniweds2_super.jpg

ExterasMors likes this

Wanna know the worst part?

this isn't the Alpha or Beta, this is the final release

100759-aniweds2_super.jpg

4f72c74dbacd7cc12daadc68fef4cdb8.png

Assassin's Creed 3 :P

Aw, c'mon, it wasn't that buggy... When I played I only saw things floating that shouldn't have been floating, like muskets.

CSGO at release. Hit a man in the foot with a pistol and blam! Instakill.

Not to mention the 3 meter knifing distance it had. ( a bit less ) was pretty messed up :P

Skyrim. And I'm not talking about the glitches and bugs.

Anyone else think it's just retardedly broken how bears are stronger than dragons and dragon prophets can one shot you with advanced or master level destruction spells? I tend to fight bandits, falmer, dwemer and sometimes draugr because they're mostly not OP. It seriously bugs me when I fight some fairly tough enemies and then out of the blue comes a dragon prophet or one of the Forsworn Briarheart dudes and he just terminates my adventure in a mere second. Even dwemer centurians are weaker than a Briarheart, what the heck?! I could even be wearing Deadric armor and still be killed easily unless I'm playing on an easier difficulty setting, and I tend to play on Normal!