• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

JoelVakarian

[PS4] AJSA PS2 Outfit Information

56 posts in this topic

Hello soldiers of the AJSA,

Planetside 2 is now fully released on the PlayStation 4 console, which means we can now become a force to be reckoned with on the Eternal Battlefields of Auraxis. In order to join our mighty military all you have to do is download the game off of the PlayStation Store for FREE and then follow the steps below.

• Please list your PSN ID
  • Please list In-Game name
  • Please list Region

NORTH AMERICA
If you’re a North American player wishing to join our outfit friend request your Commander Khasym. We are playing on the Palos server as the Terran Republic. Operations will be held every Friday @ 6pm EST.

EUROPE
If you are a European player wishing to join our outfit friend request your Commander ProdiGY_DE. We’re playing on the Ceres server as the Terran Republic. Operations will be held every Friday @ 6pm GMT.

OPERATIONS

Planetside outfit Operations are community events based in military tactics and comradery. Anyone who is part of the AJSA is welcome to join us on Friday nights. The servers of PS2 on PS4 are region locked, so the NA and EU members are separated and thus have different operating times. Check out the AJSA PS2 Outfit Information thread for more info. Also, check this post regularly for updates on Operation dates and times for your region, as well as any other miscellaneous updates.

OPERATION DATES AND TIMES

North America
DATE:
 9/4/15

TIME:
6:00 PM EST
5:00 PM CST
4:00 PM MDT
3:00 PM PST

Europe
6:00 PM GMT

HOW TO JOIN
- Join the outfit by following the steps listed in the AJSA PS2 Outfit Information thread
- You will be added to a Planetside 2 outfit message room on PS4
- Respond to the roll call with the given message in order to be added to a list of operators.
- You will be invited to the platoon by the Commanding Officer of your region

ProdiGY_DE, Conan and Blosser101 like this

Hello AJSA Soldiers,

I personally apologize for the wait on information. However, the fact that the feature of Region Lock existed in this game hinder much progress. Thus we halted until things could be re-directed. Here we're! I have spoken to the man in charge here, JoelVakarian. We both have been working long hours to get things sorted. I trust he will lead you guys forward. Sadly because of the Region Lock North America will be the Region we kick off with. Europe will be trailing behind as we search for a suitable leader for that region. If you any questions ask them here to myself or Joel. Thank you for your time.

ProdiGY_DE likes this

Hello, I am on the NA server, I am on vacation now and can't send an FR. until Wednsday.

Also I won't be able to be a part of the first op because of vacation as well, my PSN is tonysteptoe and I am currently on Palos server as "Steptony", I'll joiin Crux as soon as I can

We are switching to the Palos server due to it having a much more favorable population balance.

I've been thinking about applying for the EU outfit leader, but my schedule is a bit full at the moment with the StarCraft 2 events on saturdays. I have to think about it.

Anyway...

PSN ID: ProdiGY_DE
In game Name: ProdiGYTR
Region:EU

We are switching to the Palos server due to it having a much more favorable population balance.

AH, shit. Really? Good heads up, considering I just power-leveled my char on Crux yesterday. T_T

JoelVakarian likes this

PSN: Insane_Warrior0
IG Name: ElleMarta
Region: North America

Have this be the last change for a long time.

Jayson's Rage likes this

PSN: Flame_aGc

Game ID: JaysonsRages

NA

Now I'm officially on crux so here

region: us

Username: Steptony

PSN: tonysteptoe

Now I'm officially on crux so here

PSN: CardinalBigglz

Ingame name: Schultzy89

Region: US

PSN:Brawl7

In Game:Braw7

Region:NA

Heavy Combat

PSN:OMEGA_KILLER51

In game name:omega2000

Región:NA

Combat medic

PSN ID: Khasym

PS2 ID: Hadder

Region: NA

Roles: Pretty much everything. :-) I'm an old PS1 vet, and I cut my teeth on PS2 till I got worn out. I'm kitted to the max for Engineer and Medic, and I have a competent grasp of HA, MAX, LA, Lightning, Prowler, Sunderer, and Mosq. I'm not yet checked out on the Val, but I'm also not seeing it's advantage over the Gal. :-)

I also own a sweet Turtle Beach headphone set, and had an idea about voice comms. As most anyone knows, the PS4-PS2 voice comms are terrible, even when you have a good headset. But, we could run the voice coms off the teamspeak server using our headsets via our PC's(assuming they're in the same room), and crank the volume on the game, so we could hear MORE than just 12 people for a single squad. We could run full on platoons again. :-)

Raidersnipes likes this

Playstation ID DoctorPainMD

PS2 ID Backstabuu

Region US

I'm new to the series. I'm down for whatever class, but I've been doing a lot of HA, seems fun.

Please list your PSN ID

Please list In-Game name

Please list Region

PandorasBawlz

UnicornAssTacos

NA

And since people have been putting what they play, supporting style roles like, medic, engineer, covering fire heavy and from time to time line breaking shotgun wielding light, dont touch vehicles, dont snipe

Psn Bltsandwich890

Ingame-Bltsandwich008

Region NA

PSN: ShaylinR

Ingame name: ShaylinR

Region: NA

Psn: Helghast8689

Game name: SuperVegeta

EU

PSN ID: jacks33

In-Game Name: BallBusterJoe92

Region: North America