• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budgetcutsinc

Deus ex

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys just wanted to know where do you think deus ex is going and what is your favorite deus ex?

Erranruin likes this

Since I've played only Human Revolution, I can't really say which one is my favorite. But I did quite like HR. 

The original 2000 Ion storm release all the way. The other ones are too dumbed down and I suspect it has something to do with devs wanting to cater mainly to the console markets nowadays. Otherwise they could really push it to the limit again if they wanted to. But that's me.

I found HR to be fun and i liked the back story for the MC Adam i can only hope we can see more of him in future games the only problem i found with HR was once you finished everything there was no way to go back to a certain place for example chinatown 

76561198050023891.png

Hell I have played all of them multiple time and I am actually have a hard time between Deus Ex and Human revolution. Deus Ex was freakin mind blowing when I played it so long ago and I really liked the depth and exloration. But Human Revolution was damn good fun and a really refreshing game to have in this generation. Both games had flaws that bug me but its still hard to choose. Invisible war had its fun times belive it or not but ultimatly just felt like a Deus Ex themed shooter with bland graphics and not much in common with the previous game. Hell even the Ps2 version was more enjoyable than Invisible War in my opinion.

Emphase, if you friend me on steam I will find the money to gift you the first game if you want. Its damn good :)

Hell I have played all of them multiple time and I am actually have a hard time between Deus Ex and Human revolution. Deus Ex was freakin mind blowing when I played it so long ago and I really liked the depth and exloration. But Human Revolution was damn good fun and a really refreshing game to have in this generation. Both games had flaws that bug me but its still hard to choose. Invisible war had its fun times belive it or not but ultimatly just felt like a Deus Ex themed shooter with bland graphics and not much in common with the previous game. Hell even the Ps2 version was more enjoyable than Invisible War in my opinion.

Emphase, if you friend me on steam I will find the money to gift you the first game if you want. Its damn good :)

Awww, thx for the offer, but I already bought the whole franchise when it was on sale some long while back. I have the first one, it's just not installed.

Personally I think the original is the best rpg while revolution is the best action game. There both tied in stealth though

I bought the original Deus Ex on Steam quite some time ago, but never bothered actually trying it until recently, after buying and completing HR: Director's Cut (awesome game!).

I played through the first mission of the original, but kind of lost interest during the second one.

One small but annoying issue I had was how goddamn dark that game is. Maybe it's an issue with my graphics card, but I was pretty much blind a lot of the time. Increasing the brightness in the options didn't really help much.

I'll probably pick it up again sometime in the future since it's supposed to be a true classic among RPGs, but right now I lack the motivation.

Rarity likes this

Awww, thx for the offer, but I already bought the whole franchise when it was on sale some long while back. I have the first one, it's just not installed.

Oh ok well get some snacks and try it out. Keep in mind this is an old game though.

I bought the original Deus Ex on Steam quite some time ago, but never bothered actually trying it until recently, after buying and completing HR: Director's Cut (awesome game!).

I played through the first mission of the original, but kind of lost interest during the second one.

One small but annoying issue I had was how goddamn dark that game is. Maybe it's an issue with my graphics card, but I was pretty much blind a lot of the time. Increasing the brightness in the options didn't really help much.

I'll probably pick it up again sometime in the future since it's supposed to be a true classic among RPGs, but right now I lack the motivation.

I did have this problem initialy but I dont remember how it was fixed. Perhaps it was simple dunno. Regardless I hope when you pick it up again that you enjoy it because I know its hard some times trying to get into some old games.

I think its the way games are these days everything's either bright or stylized so my advice would be to just turn off all the lights in your room and then let your eyes adjust then play it it will seem a lot brighter

I played the second and third when they came out and the second maybe a year after, I liked the first one the most.

Human Revo was good but i did have alot of fun playing invisable war. Invisable War was good with the added mechanics into it so i would say HR took it for me.

I think personally Invisible war's game play was executed sloppy. It was an in-coherent mess (in my opinion ).Due to It being made for consoles instead of adapted to work for consoles.

I have been playing HR on the pc, I am enjoying it. Perhaps I'll check out the first one on steam. Is it worth it guys?

Hello Fellow soldiers,

When ı first played Human Revolution I thought it was Great the story and the intrigues were cool. The endings were also awesome.  
I hope the future games will be in the same atmosphere like HR cause the Darkness which humanity rode itself was very appropriate.
Well  I have to confess that  I never played the other games of the series but I will do that definitly in the future!

Deus Ex: HR was quite amusing! I would recommend it to the average FPS person, the story is really good and the general game mechanics are good.

I had a few complaints about the game though but they are spoilers so let's just ignore that.

I've only played HR, but was surprised how good it is. Also surprised how long it is since most modern games are way too short.

The boss fights were the only annoying thing about that game. Difficulty and combat style wise they just don't fit with the rest of the game, but then according to TB they were also not made by the same developer as everything else.

I did play the demo for the first one ages ago when it came out, but never the actual game.

I got the first 2 Deus Ex on sale sometime, but like a lot of other games, they've yet to be installed.

I think HR does a good job of modernising the original, Invisible war was a good game but nowhere near the original and a bit difficult to play on PC, felt a bit floaty in the controls.

See I can understand peoples love of the first, it blew my mind at the time and going back to it years later, as with the original half-life, while very dated they were both still fun and playable.

However I actually prefer HR. It's not just the graphics, I just enjoyed the gameplay more this time round (except boss fights but I understand directors cut gets rid of them, good job as they were awful). We always complain about streamlining and dumbing down but I think HR got it pretty right, it felt like the original in an updated skin. The AI wasn't the best out there but you can't have everything.

I have been playing HR on the pc, I am enjoying it. Perhaps I'll check out the first one on steam. Is it worth it guys?

yes its wroth it is the greatest RPG of all time

I'm personally stuck between the original and HR

idk odnt have it, waiting for a sale....and time....lots....of time....

Deus Ex HR is my second most favorite game of all time. The story, the dystopia that reflects on problems in modern society, and the music, OH GOD THE MUSIC!! The endings where also very good. A thing I whould have liked though whould have been like a ending cinematic after you chose your ending, how the world whould have changed and if Adam whould have been able to live with the decision he made without feeling guilty. But I don't know, maybe they will bring that up in future games.