• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Glaice

Fallout 4 capped at 30 FPS for consoles

57 posts in this topic

Imo, this is the ideal solution...WB needs to take notes from these guys as the game is tailored for the best performance on each platform (rather than using one setting for all).

Who the fuck buys Bethesda RPG's on console?

lol this too tho

Well not everyone owns a PC tho and it's not an excuse to cap shit at 30FPS for whatever reason.

lol this too tho

Well not everyone owns a PC tho and it's not an excuse to cap shit at 30FPS for whatever reason.

Understandable, but knowing Bethesda, you don't really need a top of the line rig to run F4.

Understandable, but knowing Bethesda, you don't really need a top of the line rig to run F4.

Just don't have Windows 7 because they won't you play F3 with it hehe

DemonsColt likes this

Just don't have Windows 7 because they won't you play F3 with it hehe

Not true bro! ;)

Add a few lines in the Fo3.ini files viola it works.

Just throwin' this outta here.

Not true bro! ;)

Add a few lines in the Fo3.ini files viola it works.

Just throwin' this outta here.

If this improves Fallout 3's stability when modded, then can you help me with the ini?

Well as much as I would like to say I am surprised I am not, has there been a console game above 30 fps? I cannot recall if there has been.

8X7uPPd.png

If you're going to post stuff that's aggravating and stupid at least make it something original. Even if that is just a joke it's been overused well beyond the point it could possibly still be funny.

Well at least DOOM will not be in 30 fps. Or will it?

Ok, I have been seeing this "pc master race" or whatever it is all over the place for the last few months, and I'm confused. Since when is this gaming console racism such a big thing? Who cares what console you play the game in or what frames the game is run? Is this just some excuse made by people who spends their life savings buying high tech computers to justify wasting their money so they will feel better about themselves??

Well at least DOOM will not be in 30 fps. Or will it?

Ok, I have been seeing this "pc master race" or whatever it is all over the place for the last few months, and I'm confused. Since when is this gaming console racism such a big thing? Who cares what console you play the game in or what frames the game is run? Is this just some excuse made by people who spends their life savings buying high tech computers to justify wasting their money so they will feel better about themselves??

Yeah, I think that sums it up.

Crazycrab likes this

Cant wait (:

Hype(:

(: (: (: (:

(:

(: (:

(: (: (:

(: (: (: (:

(: (: (: (: (:

(: (: (: (: (: (:

Yay (:

Some people just expect fluidity and it looks a lot better when doing fast turns, sudden movement to the side or when driving/flying,

^ yeah, but that's more needed for the twitch shooter type games.

Being capped at 30 fps should be the least of anyone's concerns... This is "entered a building and the game crashed for no goddamn reason" Bethesda.

At least they are 1) Being honest about it, 2) Treating each system as unique. I'm sure there are actual reasons for it being capped on Console, if for nothing else than to prevent any frame stuttering at all.

Not many games have really achieved 60 FPS on console. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, GTA V, CoD:AW... And there may be one or two more.

Ysnar and Apex Spartan like this

This doesn't surprise me. What does though is that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is 720p on PS4. A 2D Fighting Game, that was also on the last generation console... 720p on a current generation machine.

720P on the PS4 is like 30FPS on the PC. Un-fucking-acceptable.

Laserrifle125 likes this

720P on the PS4 is like 30FPS on the PC. Un-fucking-acceptable.

That's especially considering that it's a 2D game, those kind of games don't need that much horsepower to run well.