• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lord Kesharq

Lord Kesharqs Next Upcoming event, details and sign ups

21 posts in this topic

Ok then you dirty land lovers,armchair generals and wannabe heros, the time is coming (aka next week) where i will unlease our newest event, the much waited for and feared 2v2 event.

Things i know this will enclude:
Problems
Delays
Bad people (darkjedii93...trust me he is a bad person!)

Things you guys need to know atm:
Pairing rules: this event will be open to players from ALL elos, however, if you team has 1 or more players ranked plat 1 or higher then you will have to play with draft mode rules and the other team will be allowed to ban 3 champs (the team with the player(s) over plat 1 will not be allowed to ban anything) to even up the chances for weaker pairings.

The event will be done like a league with 1 (more if possible) games played aweek and a weekly table posted up to show each pairings current standings for that week.

Howling Abyss map shall be used for this event.

The normal game set up will be bilnd pick (unless team has a plat 1 or higher member in it) and there will be no limit on champ usage. Suciding IS allowed however your kills and deaths per your team will be recorded.

Point base system shall be used for the event, 1 point for a win, 0 for a lose.

Atm this will be a no prize event (unless someone wants to start paying entry fees lol)

Sign ups to this event are open now so that i can get a rough idea of who wants to play...note you may come up with a team name for your duo should u want ^^

And the current player sign up list (will keep updated as new teams/players join):

Team/player sign up list
DTT (die trollenden trolle) - Morgomir1 (x3C) and Seabourne
MemeAcademy - DarkJedii93 and Kurisu Makise
Dirty Rednecks - Lord Kesharq and Elekttronas (reping AJSA the down and dirty way xD)

Updated to show who joined and which map is being played on.

Yes it is sorry i forgot to say it in the OP.

Most of my events are as am a EUW/EUNE admin/Sergeant sorry. For NA events you need to look for post from Raven and or speak with Raven about them (As far as am awear atm).

Update:

Atm these are the teams which have signed up, we will start either when we get 10 teams (running a league) or if there is intrest 16 teams (in which it will be done as a group stage event).

1) DTT (die trollenden trolle)
2) MemeAcademy
3) Dirty Rednecks (AJSA Team) (me and Elekttronas...wish us luck guys :D)
4) Police Brutality
5) spectraa&friend
6) Guardians of Sensuality
7) Leona Di Caprio
8) Spaniards
9)
10)
-------
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Update:

Atm these are the teams which have signed up, we will start either when we get 10 teams (running a league) or if there is intrest 16 teams (in which it will be done as a group stage event).

2) MemeAcademy

4) Police Brutality

5) spectraa&friend

7) Leona Di Caprio

8) Spaniards

9)

10)

-------

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Hmm Im interested on this event, but where can I find somebody that could be willing to play with me? Should I ask around here?

Hmm Im interested on this event, but where can I find somebody that could be willing to play with me? Should I ask around here?

Hey man, well you can ask around here for sure ^^ or you can ask ur friends, or i have a small list of ppl who are looking for a partner atm which i can pass on to you to ask about.

^^

Event update:

We have reached the 10 mininum teams point meaning that we can offical start this event, however am going to delay it for a couple of days more just to allow any more players who might be intrested to sign up or to find a partner (to a max of 16 teams). So come join us asap guys :)

Signed up teams:

2) MemeAcademy
3) Dirty Rednecks
4) Police Brutality
5) spectraa&friend
7) Leona Di Caprio
8) Spaniards
9) nippledestroyers
10) Reclaim the Dusk

There is space left for 6 more teams, so dont delay guys, sign ups will stay open till friday then we ride. (Or if we hit 16 before friday then we will start before hand).

Hey man, well you can ask around here for sure ^^ or you can ask ur friends, or i have a small list of ppl who are looking for a partner atm which i can pass on to you to ask about.

^^

Oh. Well, could I get that list then, please? Just for curiosity, 

Oh. Well, could I get that list then, please? Just for curiosity, 

Here is the current list of ppl i personally know to be looking for someone:

Embarque

Mannbearpig

DangerousTurner

Brackner (might be taken)

ZabuzaYo (might be taken)

Shirodueirei

Update:

2) MemeAcademy

4) Police Brutality

5) spectraa&friend

7) Leona Di Caprio

8) Spaniards

9)

10)

-------

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

hey wait a minute i thought raven was running the events are u new here?????

Here is the current list of ppl i personallyarrow-10x10.png know to be looking for someone:

Embarque

Mannbearpig

DangerousTurner

Brackner (might be taken)

ZabuzaYo (might be taken)

Shirodueirei

Well, i'll look into them. If any of you appear around this channel, add me up and we can discuss the thing of the team. name is "Thunderhawk". By the way, when is it gonna take place, and at which hour? 

hey wait a minute i thought raven was running the events are u new here?????

number 1 - Am not new

number 2 - err check the forum and u will see many posts by me here for past events i have done

number 3 - Check out my rank....should tell you (even if the above does not) that am not new around here -_-

number 4 - raven does events for NA (not sure if raven has done one for EUW yet or not :S ) am the EUW event person (i believe as long as Apex allows me to be lol)

Well, i'll look into them. If any of you appear around this channel, add me up and we can discuss the thing of the team. name is "Thunderhawk". By the way, when is it gonna take place, and at which hour? 

Thunderhawk...have i seen you in the AJSA chatroom on EUW? (in game chat room) the name sounds familiar lol (or am just thinking of the warhammer 40k space marine aircraft lol). I will see to getting those guys to message you asap.

As for taking place, i currently dont have a start date for the event as i was just going to start it when we hit the aimed for amount of teams (as long as there is a even number ofc). Also no time limit, it will be spread across a couple of weeks in a league like setting, tho we will try and burn though it as fast as possible.

Edit* When i say league i mean like a football league, so everyone will play each other once and u will get 1 point for a win and 0 for a defeat atm, however we will try and make it faster than a football like with the aim of playing at least 2 games a week if possible for each team. However if we should hit 16 teams (as my orignal plan was to start at 10 teams, however since we hit 10 teams other have shown intrest in playing and now hitting 16 is possible) i will just do it a a normal event with 4 groups of 4 teams with the top two going into the next round in a elimation style event with 1 team left standing at the end. Hope this helps clear up any confusion ^^

Thunderhawk ur friendslist is full btw man xD i tried to add you as did one of the guys from the list but we both got a message saying u have the max amount of friends added :(

Ok due to the fact that ppl were starting to lose intrest in this event, iv decied to start it as so 12 pm GMT+1 13/07/2015

No more teams will be able to enter now unless we have a team drop out, sorry to anyone who was planning to join, but this event is starting to creep further and further towards being canelled and as this was meant to be a none serious fun event, it was only meant to give ppl something to play during this gap month while i make plans for our next 1v1 event.

However if there are ppl and teams looking to join still, do let me know and if space should come up due to drop outs or quitters then i will add you into the event as a replacement team asap.

Thank you

Oh i forgot to add in to my last post that if player Thunderhawk still wants to play in the event i have left a space spare for you to join in the event along side a player of ur choice like Shirodueirei or someone else.

2) MemeAcademy

3) Dirty Rednecks

4) Police Brutality

5) spectraa&friend

7) Leona Di Caprio

8) Spaniards

9) nippledestroyers

10) Reclaim the Dusk

LOL!

These should become legit LCS teams

LOL!

These should become legit LCS teams

xD indeed they should, however here is the full team list...btw guys if anyone can guess which team our lord and master Apex is playing in you get a cookie!

DTT (die trollenden trolle)

MemeAcademy

Dirty Rednecks

Police Brutality

spectraa&friend

Guardians of Sensuality

Leona Di Caprio

Spaniards

nippledestroyers

Reclaim the Dusk

Legendary Cunts

Dunked Hammer

If there is still someone needed for EUW, I guess, I could offer my services :)

hey man sorry this event has been and gone now (iv not been online in ages ...as in on the forum anyway and forgot to post about us having gone and finished).

however if u still keen on joining us for future events then please free free to add me ingame and come join in the fun ^^ always looking for new members and were currently running a lot of inhouses atm while we plan the next events.